Everyone here is a racist

everyone here is a racist.
including me at times.
what made you racist Sup Forums?

niggers

The year 2016

/thread

mainly because ive never had anything stolen from me by a white person. its always back people that have to take shit. working along side many they have no work ethic, dont understand tasks, and all have welfare stories..

i am not the one that is racist, is them that are niggers.

but why do you hate them there nigrars

I lived in very impoverished areas (while my family was very well off, it was my father's job in the oil industry), and with that, I went to very shitty schools with mostly blacks.

They weren't human, they weren't intelligent, they weren't anything more than animals.

I've been to Caracas, Venezuela, and even the natives of that country were STILL more civilized than blacks.

I live in a very shit city right now and it's nothing but crime-ridden slums left and right because of the black population. I heard before Katrina that this was such an amazing place to live, but the migration of monkeys from our neighboring state made it into a backwater shithole.

I don't like the things that they do, nor the attitudes they have for the well-being of others. They act like savages from the days of yore.

Its not because of their skin color, its just because of the way they act. Just because they all happen to be black doesn't mean a thing. I'd say the same thing if they were purple or green.

cause they black
did you ever play chess m8?

so they're an inferior race. savagry is instilled in their minds no matter how many opportunities or black lives matter marches they have

ive tried before but i wasnt any good

i was sent to a mostly black high school and got fucked with immediately. someone gave me a note that read "da doo with da corn rows wanna fite you in da bathroom" it was my first fucking day

i'm not a racist, i just like racist jokes and all as long as it's in good fun.
also don't think that there should be any limits, but here's the thing:
if you make a racist joke with a clear message of genuine racism, you can still find it funny but then don't cry about people shitting on you

however i do have a problem with SJW shitting on every race joke. while racist hide behind "it's just a joke" when it has a clear racist message, they go overboard in the other direction and declare everything racist.

if you genuinly hate a race than don't fucking pretend outrage and offense when you're being called out you sensitive little faggot

if i wanna trash talk and shit on someones race that i'm on good terms with then don't fucking interfere and talk about how "problematic" it is, it's none of your fucking concern and you clearly don't understand how a joke works

identity politics left and right is ruining the fun of racist jokes.

mongoloid new age neanderthals

>what made you racist Sup Forums?
became a teacher. could compare blacks to whites with objective measures

america

the virtue-fication of diversity
and the forced narrative of it
and the denialism of the negative effects of 'forced diversity'

proximity to blacks

im in florida too =/

Genetics

I don't actually hate niggers because I've worked alongside decent hardworking black people.

The caveat to that though is...

...for every decent black person is 30+ Dindu nuffin nignogs.

I'm an Indian i took white ppl jobs
Im nigger i fuck white ppl women
Im mexican i give white ppl drugs
Im muslim i bomb white ppl
Im british i correct white ppl grammer
Im french i seduce thier gals
Im asian i am smarter than i too take thier jobs

Im white i use metric system
Im white my jobs are
Getting my mom a condom while she gets fucked by niggers
Giving dolla blowjob and handjobson the streets
Working under pajeeths becoz the higher ups hired them for cheap labor

Im white i elected pussydent trump
Trump is gonna destroy the world
He doesnt believe in climate change
Cant spends millions in healthcare but spends billions in funding terrorist
Still dint build the wall
Has a lawyer who has a lawyer
And this goes on

Everybody is a fucking racist at the end of the day faggotfucker

For the last four years or so, this quiet town in rural MD has had an influx of people from the Baltimore/DC metro area. Most of them are "colored." In the last four years, the amount of petty crime, drug overdoses, etc has increased tenfold. Ffs, we had 5 fentanyl ODs last summer. Most were people I went to high school with. All because the fucking urban scum had to move and fuck up another community.

I'm white and I don't tolerate racism. Stupidity should not be accepted in todays society.

fucking this
I grew up in Seattle and Portland, and everyone was "love knows no color" fantasists about blacks
Move to city with lots of blacks - everyone knows to avoid them

statistics dont lie, stereotypes arent lies, the fact is that blacks dont evolve. theres nothing wrong with knowing who you should trust.

These are on the nose.

I have a friend whose family was really strict about not making any kind of racist comment at all. Then his sister moved to Baltimore about a month ago and last week he looked at me in the car and with a total blank face just asked "what the hell is wrong with niggers?"

Also, I grew up in an area similar to this guys, and then went to university. I had a black roommate my second semester of freshman year (first one moved out to be with some high school friends of his) and this guy was just fucking nuts. He has a girl over and wouldn't let me know, but got pissed when I walked in, made his cousin sleep over and got upset when I talked to the cousin to be friendly, and finally flip his shit one night and threatened to beat me if he didn't get to stay up late and eat Doritos.

Then the next year I had two suit mates (still university housing b/c the school had what were basically quads with a bathroom and randomly assigned rooms if you didn't rent an apartment) who decided the night after we all moved in to destroy my lap top, a book my father had since he was in graduate school, and everything else on my desk by getting it wet (over 2k in damages) just because I was the only white kid.

So yeah...does that answer your question OP?

>SHEEEEEIIT

Were you home-schooled? you sound like an uneducated fuckpot

I'm not racist, I don't like niggers though, but not all black people are niggers.
I'm not a fan of how the jews behave either, they see everyone who is not jewish as inferior, as they are the "chosen" people who have two souls and we are the goy, just here to test them. No jewish has ever directly done me wrong though

niggers are disgusting. I get the same feeling that I would get if someone was standing near me covered in shit when I see a nigger. I feel like like I've been contaminated. I want to take a scolding hot shower and a couple of klonopin to decompress and forget the whole situation. If one actually touched me I'd end up in a psych ward. I'd never be able to wash off that disgusting feeling, I would literally feel traumatized

ivy league fuckpot

Im not 'real' racist. I dont hate niggers.
Im racist in lib**ral meaning cuz i dont want migrants etc.
Pic rel

these stats are racist hurrrr make love not statistics durr

Niggers

I'm black and i'm not some uncaged animal

I don't speak for my entire race nor do they speak for me

I lived in a majority black township. As expected, crime is high, the streets are dirty and in disrepair, and the school system churns out the worst results in the state (New York). The blacks run all the administrations here, and are appointed by other blacks who vote not for who gets the best job done, but who they know the best. As such, taxes are very high, incompetent niggers are paid in excess of 100k per year.

have you been to jail

What about Asian?

I too live in Louisiana they are the worst

not all black people are, its just statistical. like i think demographic and income play a key factor

Seconded. Live in pretty much same conditions and observed the same behaviors.

they gave us chinese food and decent movies

>racists display more racism when they're near the people they're racist against
Who would have guessed?

no

No, you are missing the point. The point is that if you have a increased likelihood of encountering blacks you are in increased likelihood of being racist.

Places that are democratic strongholds are much more segregated than the south and so the south itself exhibits more racism due to exposure.

when i was 13 i thought saying the word nigger was funny, until it wasnt a joke anymore

Thing is saying nigger now is funnier than ever. A society that makes something taboo enhances it's comedic potential. Taboos are often the fodder for comedy.

>what made you racist Sup Forums
The large volumes of evidence that supports prejudices. Things like the rate of violence / murder, drug use, number of STD's etc.

Niggers

was bullied by 2 niggers in 2nd grade. they stole everything in my back pack. 3rd grade same niggers but with even more nigger friends tried pansing me and my friends infront of everyone, they didnt get me because i fought with 1 of them and my pencil got him in his eye on accident (i got in trouble next day the teacher was black and sided with the the niggers mom).
8th grade find out a nigger kidnapped and raped my cousin as she was walking home from school. she was in 9th grade. in 12 grade was walking home and 4 niggers steal my bagpack and take my cd player i tried getting it back but 1 of them punched me and broke my nose.
25 years old. went to the store and nigger is causing trouble and blocking the door way scaring all the little mexican women. i pull out my knife and scare him off.
i literally hate all niggers

Living close to immigrants during university years. Am myself a minority in white country.

This one fat nigress calling me bengi and refusing to call me by my name. My names not even Ben where the fuck did she get bengi from

Wat?

I believe that every race has problems and that white people feel they are getting the short end of the stick recently. This is Sup Forums, remember, it doesn't totally have to make sense.

thats disgusting

why do niggers fuck fat ugly white women?

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

Fuck you talkin about? I love muh niggas! Lic Squad!!

Everybody is racist
In that white ppl think they are the best
But they are the biggest problem according to all races
And white ppl are the most racist amongst all

What is the regular black guy:nigger ratio in the US? And is it really kind of a dichotomy, meaning that every black is either halfway normal or straight up niggerish?

Living around a once beautiful and business-filled city that is falling apart because of all the crime, drugs, and violence, while the (also) black cops and government look the other way.

>In junior high gym class
>playing kick ball
>in dugout waiting to kick
>nigger next to me starts an argument
>Calls me a white piece of shit
Oh so we're going to bring race into it now?
>Call him a nigger
>Proceeds to chimp out and try to fight me
>Gym teacher breaks it up
>I get suspended. He doesn't

The double standards made me racist

Niggers just disgust me. I could sit here all day naming reasons why but it's really not worth the effort.

Because no one else will fuck either of them so they settle on each other. Not even many black women want black men.

Working in retail.

Niggers and Latinos are the ones who typically get caught stealing, breaking shit, just acting retarded. Also really don't like pajeet or mudslims as they are constantly asking for free shit and discounts and then get surprised or upset and keep asking why they cna't have free shit. They also never really "buy" anything. I had to look up pajeets purchase history one time because he wanted to return some shit without his receipt, I then see that he always buys something then returns it for a refund about a month later, so as a customer he's basically a complete waste of time. They also buy the crappiest computers and phones.

Because nobody else will

>everyone here

The reason it seems like everyone here is racist is because the insecure tend to post more threads. While the secure just brush it off. BTW I'm black and work in IT and have ano a qt Asian gf who is pregnant with my child.

>it doesn't totally have to make sense
If communication doesn't make sense then it's a futile waste of time to express it or attempt to interpret it.

It really depends on the area. In the South East, it's mostly niggers. You will also find this in major cities. Out west they're mostly black except for southern California. Somehow the contagion hasn't spread out there yet. Must be the Rocky mountains.

She looks like a fat feminist trying to piss off her dad.

what a poor single asian mother

And you're not a nigger. You sound like a productive member of society.

>And white ppl are the most racist amongst all

See: Your assertion is not backed by evidence.

There are no affirmative action projects for white people. There are no lowered standards for qualification for white people. There are no mandatory minimum diversity quotas for white people. It's racist to start any white-only club / charity but black only clubs / charities are legal.

White people are not the most racist, they are evidently the most willing to ignore racial prejudice even to their own detriment.

FPBP

Another member of the future single mothers of America club.

Living in Sweden

nigger being really noisy and disrespectful in public and the way they talk disgust me, not all black people, but these kind of niggers

>t. cuck

literaly every girl that wears a choker is a whore. again why do niggers fuck fat, ugly, whore, stinky women?

A black person who is not a nigger?! I thought Morgan Freeman was the only one.

In all seriousness though: congrats on the baby and for representing your race in a manner that will potentially cause some actual racists to pause and think, if only for a moment.

> captcha of a library shelf, choose the "book"
> books: everywhere
> failed

Google is more of a nigger than you.

So those things that happened to you in a very limited area make it alright to hate my newborn son that lives miles away and has zero relation to you or them. FUCK YOU, not cause you're white but because you are stupid.

Realising the truth, that racism is based on biological truths.

Am I allowed to say that I suffer from the same thing because of black people?

No?

Shit, white people are so racist.

Pic related: A long read but I promise it's worth it.

is that a dick in her pants?
or is that a very loose pussy?

Because they're better than black women.

>wearing a choker
what a whore

Neither. It's a fupa

Morgan freeman married his 14 year old grand niece. That's pretty niggerish.

Sounds like youre in houston lol. Katrina refugees really opened my eyes to true nigger culture and i fucking hate them. Being half black and thus being associated with them by proxy, kills me to this day. All anyone has to do is go to 1960 to watch the theater show that is their everyday degeneracy.