BARCA SPENT ALL THEIR MONEY; CAN'T AFFORD MESSI AFTER 2018

thesun.co.uk/sport/2588392/we-have-to-act-with-common-sense-barcelona-director-admits-they-may-not-be-able-to-afford-lionel-messis-new-mega-contract/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/38588145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That money was already invested in buying Benis, Umtiti, and Stegen's new contract.

>the sun

who gives a shit? they'll just pile up some more debts and that's all

>Messi will be exposed alongside Guardiola in 2018
Nice.

Messi scored 3 goals in 2 games against Arsenal last year and 4 in 2 against Man City

Those are known for their shit defenses

So? Let's say he signs with United. We've established that he doesn't have a problem with City and Arsenal, so who can stop him? Only Chelsea really, but there's 36 other games to win

Yes, with Barcelona behind him. Now he is 32 Yo with the support of Sterling and Fernandinho.

>Messi signs with Prem team
>teams actually have to think about tactics to stop him instead of just ballchasing like they do now
>mfw Messi ushers in a new era of Prem dominance across europe
i mean its not like Messi has been massively successful outside of Barca or has scored a ton of goals when playing on english soil, but who the fuck knows. i dont see him signing for other than City/Chelsea though.

He'll be about 50 by the time he moves, it'll barely change anything.

He's 31, same age as Ronaldo, 4 years younger than Zlatan. Barca right now is dogshit and most top teams in EPL I would say have a better midfield than current Barca (ignoring Iniesta who continues to get worse). Messi isore of a forward playmaker than Striker though so he would need someone decent to pair up with (probably greaseman if he goes to United too)
Chelsea already blows shit loads of money so it probably has to be united, though he may be willing to take a smaller pay check seeing as the taxes are much better

dont see him working with Mourinho directly against Pep(assuming they'll still be there). Chelsea could move shit around to make room for him, Hazard will end up at Real anyway eventually.

>He's 31, same age as Ronaldo, 4 years younger than Zlatan

Messi is 29

Messi has no problem raping Pep last year so I don't see it being too much of a problem. Id love to see Conte and Messi together, but they seem to really like Costa
I meant when his contract expires

Messi, Suarez and Iniesta to United confirmed

He will go to Newell's then.

it always baffles me how many people from other countries always read/link the sun and the daily mail

why

Why would he go to Shitty or Chelshit?
The only realistic moves are Argentina or China

Don't think they've copped on about how cancerous tabloid culture is in the Isles
That and the right-wing mags post the occasional article that Sup Forums would really like.

>implying poop will be there in 2018

same, not necessarily because those two are trash, just in general

do people from here read other countries tabloid stuff?

>realistic moves are Argentina or China
lol. hes not going to argentina till hes in the last couple of years of his career, would make zero sense to go at 30. same goes for China, no player worth a shit will move to deep pocket MLS.

that's why he's staying in Barcelona

Not if they run out of money

I didn't know La Liga had a salary cap

probably because they're in english and have heavy circulation

Clubs can't spend money they don't have. Or they can but they will go bankrupt.

They don't, technically. But Barca is run by its fans, and iirc they have a self-imposed wage/revenue ratio to basically keep the team from going bankrupt. It's a little bit like baseball, in theory the Yankees/Dodgers could legally spend $500 million per year on salaries instead of "only" $300 million, but they'd go bankrupt pretty quickly.

Once Barcelona collapses, Real Madrid will endure similar years that Barca did from 08 to 2013. Can't wait.

Boy gonna enjoy every last second he is EXPOSED outside farca

But this says the league arranges that

bbc.com/sport/football/38588145

oh well I don't know how these things work.

you don't get
newspapers all over the world are in deep crisis, continuous cutting of costs and staff

except british tabloids
they know how to sell, they will survive, while all the """"serious"""" (boring) media cries

we don't even have tabloids like yours, not enough freedom of press

You mean like winning the Champions League two times in three years? Yeah, I can't wait...

RIP Farca (2005-2018)

No I mean winning like 5 leagues in a row and a treble or 2.

The autistic manlet would never leave uefalona, he'd probably accept to play for free a whole season just to keep stat padding against shit la liga teams. He's at his comfort zone, he basically owns the club and Barcelona are awarded penalties almost every match. You think he would risk leaving to the EPLel, flop massively and smear his "legacy" even more? If he were to go to another league and fail to perform there he'd never win a BdO again because Cristiano has proved he can play anywhere unlike messhit.

lol who do they have in charge of the finances?

Probably Donald Trump lol

>is more of a forward playmaker than Striker
his role is called trequartista

>el sol

>Manchester United and Manchester City on red alert
Why would he go to England?

>lol who do they have in charge of the finances?

Pique

Nobody else can afford him

PSG

More chance than Germany lel.

Yeah but why go there?

I wasn't suggesting that

Maybe if he still single, now miss gold digger surely want him earn large cash while he can

I wonder which one would he choose
>Poop reunion
>or working with >mouyes and >pogba
Assuming the managers won't be sacked by the time his contract expires

c-c-c-combobreaker

>inb4 he goes to madrid

dare I say it, the butthurt containment would not be able to keep up with the demand

Ronaldo wouldnt work with Messi and Pique would probably go Elliot Roger at the first Clasico

Best scenario

I think he's richer than Barcelona, well he is now anyway.

Go back to your containment board.

he's rich enough to comfortably play one season without being paid, besides, if his woman wanted him to make as much money as possible she would have convinced him to go to China when Barcelona received that offer.

>buy utter trash & ill fitting pieces for multiple seasons straight
>vermealen, song, zlatan, keirrison, chrgynskiy etc.
>anyone good has been bought for ridiculous money
>Neymar 300 gorrilion

Ah it's beautiful seeing stupidity bite people in the arse

I really want to see him and TSUnaldo play a couple games together

>when they bench or exchanger Ronaldo for Messi
I am alive to witness this

It baffles me that anyone thinks there is a chance he will leave Barcelona because they don't have enough to pay him.

>manure buying a 32 yo messi for 300m

its coming lads

you are one helluva delusional monkey nigger

Kek

KEK

>From one of the 2 or 3 most stacked teams in the world to one of the 2 or 3 most stacked teams in the world

"My Cristina has totally proved himself, he can play anywhere!!1!"

How can you not laugh at the deluded little Penaldo fans

>No I mean winning like 5 leagues in a row

When did Barca win 5 leagues in a row?

I'll just leave this here :>]

Messi gonna join da foxes lad, just watch

>how you know Sup Forums is your home board

I'm here shitposting in a thread linking >the sun about Barcelona negotiating in the press and raising clicks instead of this awesome thread about The mom-son sex epidemic in Japan on Sup Forums that's probably already on reddit

Messi Dele and Kane desu

>You now remember Luis Figo

Include me in the screencap pls

>Messi doesn't renew with Barcelona
>sign him on contract expiry with recently EPL promoted Cheltenham Town

just like my /fifa/ games

CHINA
H
I
N
A