This innocent girl is being arrested because some faggot killed himself, what's your opinion on this

This innocent girl is being arrested because some faggot killed himself, what's your opinion on this

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what exactly went down?

Good. This bitch deserves to rot in hell.

Some bro was like "wahh wahh my girl is telling me I should kill myself so im going to"

Classic Beta Cuck move.

she's a cunt for saying that shit tho like for real.

but still if some bitch telling you to kill yourself you should probably drop the bitch and not drop your life..

TLDR; they're both stupid

It says in the fucking pic got damned summerfags

Women are the source of all evil so I'm glad that finally one is being persecuted instead of shrugging something like that off

Fuck her she will make a good wife in prison for some 300lb sheboon

To be fair I would also like more details
Like what the texts said exactly, his mental state in the time before the suicide, any mental disorders, addictions... there's a lot missing from that picture

She is basically a nigger

>""""""""""""""""""innocent""""""""""""""""""
Fuck you, white knight faggot.

that would be the case if the guy was mentally fine, he wasn't.

I laughed as she cried. Fuck that ugly bitch.

I hope she is death just for women

she's a souless cunt. But it is completely fucked that saying mean things is a crime crime now, we have apparently completely abandoned any notion of freedom of speech, the people who died for the notion of freedom apparently died for nothing, might as well all have just committed suicide as their deaths were completely pointless, since this generation of americans are apparently such utter pussified faggots that they can bear to have anyone hurt someones feelings.

Her pussy boyfriend was probably threatening suicide for attention for months. She probably got sick of this faggots desire for sympathy and just told him to do it already.

then in that case his parents should of been watching him
its like blaming some people whos kids are in THEIR house for having a pot pipe with
a FELONY wanton endangerment
I feel these judges and dumb pieces of shit who dont know the law threaten my life
wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html
watch this hillbilly hick mother fucker talk about someone elses family
and its read in the big city news i was at the house when i t happened or someone elses i dont even have cable
i was like, i know that pig wtf, faggot has his family what did he do to get it? doing shit like that to others?

FUCKING GODAMN MOTHER FUCKER

She systematically and without any remorse urged a young depressed guy to kill himself.
He was having doubts, yet she continued to push him towards suicide.
I don't know if you've ever been anything close to depressed, but what she did is in no way innocent or forgivable.
She is a terrible human being with no morals and I feel only joy knowing that she will rot in prison.

He was a pussy that could be "pushed" into suicide with words. Faggot deserved to die.

I feel like this story may be getting its evedence by leaving out details

>innocent
Not anymore she ain't

she told him to kill himself over and over and over and over again. Even going so far as to give him instructions on how to do it. On the day he killed himself, he did the ol' gassy car trick but he couldn't go through with it. He got out of the car and phoned her to tell her he couldn't do it. She told him to stop being a pussy and get back in the car and fucking kill himself. Then she held a fundraiser in his honor after he was dead and made like 5 grand.

The Cunt was doing it for the attention and sympathy. Just wait in a couple of years bitch will be in the ER with her kid who has some mystery illness that docs can't figure out. fuck her

While handing down the verdict Friday morning, Moniz said Roy, who was found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning on July 13, 2014, outside Boston, had followed Carter’s instruction and placed himself in a “toxic environment” in his truck, where he used a gas-powered water pump to commit suicide.

Roy, 18, and Carter, who was 17 at the time, had been texting about death in the days and weeks leading up to the tragedy, according to court records. In one message, Carter told him: “You’re finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. It’s okay to be scared and it’s normal. I mean, you’re about to die.”

Moniz, however, focused on Roy’s final moments when he wavered, stepping out of the truck — and Carter told him to “Get back in.” The judge said that although Carter knew Roy was in trouble, she took no action.

WHITE PEOPLE

Bitch got a hair line like Jude law

this is kinda bullshit though.
Free speech (both as a constitutional right, and as an idea) never was meant to say that talking should have no effect or repercussions. It's the idea that people should be free to talk about ideas freely.
There are laws, that have existed for a long time, that make it illegal to do a lot of things.
Calling for violence being one of them.
Also as some anons have mentioned before, similar shit has happened before, for example Charlie Manson was imprisoned for brainwashing some bitches to kill some people, even though he never even touched the actual people that were murdered.

Here is their full text conversation leading to his death

1/16

2/16

Be careful with that edge user, we wouldn't want you to accidentally hurt yourself.

3/16

Again, not sure if you've ever felt shitty in your life, but to say that every 18 yo is supposed to have a great grip on life and on their emotions is just plain fucking stupid.
Being depressed is hard enough, having someone you care about continuously push you to kill yourself while you're fucking depressed is a whole fucking different thing.

4/16

Nah she'll be in prison for most of her childbearing years thank god

>he wavered, stepping out of the truck — and Carter told him to “Get back in.”

That's crime.

5/16

6/16

7/16

>involuntary

How the fuck is what she did "involuntary"?

Power tripping cunt, using social media and feminine wiles to convince a mentally unstable person to commit suicide?

>justice served

8/16

She is a monster and should be locked up. Anyone who disagrees is most likely a desperate white knight virgin or 13 year old edge lord.

9/16

>massachusetts
of course

10/16

11/16

Google Michelle carter you lazy nigger

Devil girl pushes boyfriend to kill himself, tell him (over the phone) to get back in the car (which was filling with carbon monoxide) when he bailed for fear of dying, bragged to girls at school (she had no friends) about how much popularity she was getting after his death

Any time a woman faces consequences for shit behavior is a win.

12/16

>should of
>hick mother fucker

13/16

14/16

15/16

16/16

Words the incite violence are not protected by free speech, telling someone to get back in the care and kill themselves is violence.

Courts have long held that for the purposes of proximity the use of a carriage service would be held to be proximate for the purposes of crime (e.g. threatening to bomb someone's house over the phone is the same as to their face).

Tl;dr any contrarian edgelord crying about 'muh freedums' either doesn't know the law or the facts of this case.

And she was convicted

Bonus: her tweet the day after

Fucking execute her that hairline needs to be eliminated

What a fucking cunt

From the way the texts go, it sounds like she was helping someone commit suicide who really wanted to die. I don't sense any malicious intention.

I had i look at the it and honestly this is fucked shes young af and looking at a long time in jail who tf cares if some faggot offs him self one less faggot

KYS faggot

That's what I thought. It's more assisted suicide, but it runs into free speech. She didn't have the right to incite his death the way she did.

so you don't care about some depressed guy, but for some reason you care about this insane bitch?

Asshole, Charles manson was convicted of CONSPIRACY to commit murder. not for fuckign brainwashing you idiot.
You don't understand the underlying concepts you are talking about.

Better write a letter to the judge and jury and tell them they're wrong and need to reverse course

t. random internet pseudolawyer

Kill yourself op.

She's a psycho and despite some 'free speech' fears, she deserves punishment. A heartless callous cunt. Luckily for her, she's being tried as a juvenile.

Fucking right she does

you could debate how moral it is to try and "help" some 18yo commit suicide over actually helping him get over it, but even if you thought that was ok that was not why she was doing it.
Look at this tweet Bitch was doing it for attention. Look at the prosecutors speech, I think they have more evidence pointing out that she was doing it basically for attention

>being arrested

You fucking tool.

People are hung up on the fact that the dude took his own life. His choice. And of course all you fags focus on how he's a pathetic beta. Yes he is pathetic, and yes he chose to kill himself.

But he was suffering depression, and was reaching out for help. And the person that he was asking for help instead told him to kill himself.

But it doesn't just stop there. They have texts for weeks, where he had confided to her that he no longer wanted to die. Even made plans for the future. In these texts, she goes "yeah that's sweet babe. Btw you need to kill yourself". So she circles back around and brings up suicide even after he said he didn't want to.

She was maliciously pursuing his death. She aggressively pushed for it, and drove at it. Even after he had told her that he had serious doubts. Even worse, she worked on him - aggressively convincing him why it would be a good thing to commit suicide.

The night of his suicide, he wasn't even going to do it. Yet she kept poking him to. When he finally decides to change his plans and take his life - he decides that he no longer wants to die and exits the vehicle. She instructs him to get back in.

Yes he's a pathetic beta. Yes he made the choice. But she actively pursued a depressed person, and abused his trust.

Truth is, she wanted him dead so she herself could get sympathy and be the grieving gf. She wanted that attention. He's a weak beta, but she's an evil cunt. She absolutely should be convicted.

I was talking about what he was doing, not exactly the charges he was convicted of.
And I was talking about it in the sense that not actually doing something, and only being involved through speech doesn't mean that you're totally free.

>help others

jesus dude have some fucking self respect. you're so starved for female attention that you're white knighting for some piece of shit cunt that cause a fellow man to kill himself. go out and actually talk to people for once in your life, hopefully experience will bring down that pussy that you've put so high on a pedestal that it's reached orbit

We do not impose a duty to help anyone in the law. If someone is drowning and you walk by without saying a word you are not guilty of a crime. In fact, the only way you would be guilty is if you started to help, or pretended to help, and then didn't. You have no duty to help anyone. However, if you start or pretend to, then you have assumed the duty. (that is why seinfeld did the episode about the good samaritan law, because of hte absurdity of it. We do not require anyone to take any action, unless you are a parent or guardian. (or someone acting int hat role, i.e. a teacher, etc.)

There is plenty of precedent where suicide encouragement from a person in a position of power over the victim is a crime.

There was no question based on the available evidence that a crime was committed. The question was the severity of the punishment.

>miss you everyday
He's been dead to her for a while

free speech has never protected speech that can be directly related to harm of another person. yelling "fire" in a crowded building when there is none is not protected, neither is coercing someone into killing themselves. maybe next time actually figure out what the fuck you're talking about before going on another retard rant that makes you sound like a teenage bitch

Would still fuck her ugly ass

She's a female. She will probably get like 10 weeks of community service. Lol at her crying. Women have extreme privilege in the justice system.

that bitch is a genious she could have made a charity out of this and be set for life, that is enterpreneurship

suicide is no laughing matter unless youve been effected by it personally
in which case im allowed to laugh and crack jokes since my dad attempted suicide years back
you know who's worse or more of a loser than the fagit that killed himself?
this nigger bitch that pushed him over the edge
LOL
LMAOFAFONOROFLFMALOLOL

You better not bitch out

Actually we do. There is cases where a person has been tried for knowingly avoiding helping someone when they were capable of it.

In this case not only did she fail to act, she acted to put him in harms way knowing it would result in death.

Yeah and a lifetime of hate. She's gonna. Have to go off the grid

Did he succeed in his attempt?

She did and made 5k

>attempted
I think you having to prompt that question gives you an answer you illiterate retard

Yes we get it you're fucking cool. So is that a no?

But he was not convicted of brainwashing because it was not a crime (which is my point) criminalizing speech. You saying he was convicted for brainwashing is grossly misleading. He was convicted because he had the mens rea, and actus rea (mental status and action). He was not only involved in speech, he was engaged in the planning of the murder.
Incidentally, murder is a crime. two peopel cannot be convicted of conspiracy to commit different crimes. The kid committed suicide, she was convicted of manslaughter, so even assuming your comparison to manson was valid, which it wasn't, she did not engage in a conspiracy to commit suicide, and there was no actual manslaughter committed.
Last I really don't have time to go through a year's worht of first amendment law with you, also, I don't remember all of it, but you are wrong. In order to fit into the exception of free speech you have to fit into 1 of 3 tests: speaking falsehoods (i.e. shouting fire in a crowded theater); intimindation (threatening violence to coerce behavior); and a 3rd one I can't remember, but it has to do with be likely to result in a criminal act (since suicide is not a crime in this country, at least not in the last 60 years), none of this would qualify. There are other reasons this is really fucked up and wrong and is a criminalization of speech, for example, the speech was not directed at third parties, and other shit I can't remember), but this is all the energy I have for this conversation.

Yep.

figure it out scooby doo

Actually, asshole, coersion requires threat of violence to you or another person. Telling someone to do it wihtout threat is NOT coersion. So DICKHEAD, maybe you should learn the fucking definition of the words you use, because you fucking use them you fucking ignorant rancid cunt

lucky trips speak the truth

I dont think the bitch is evil just stupid
and stupid people constantly end up in her situation

I can see some of her cellmates egging her on to kill herself in prison

>youll be reunited with your bf again
>do it the belt is tied to the pipe
>just get on the bed and jump
>come on

But i need a genius like you to tell me. Please just tell me. I to estupid to figure it out

Why would anyone defend this cunt anyways? It's funny seeing people on here act like they care about the law on a technical level.

This bitch wanted to milk sympathy.

No we do not, not unless you are a caregiver. parent, teacher, or the like or in some other way have assumed the duty

im so conflicted. on one hand im pro cyber bullying but on the other im anti attention whore.

ehh, maybe you're right, I'm not a lawyer, or anything close to it. And maybe the comparison what shit.
All I know is that a person who did something as shitty as this should be punished.
Though again, don't know much about law, so I can't really comment on if and what precedent this will set.

also, see this, regarding the speech. And really, coercion does require threat