Witnessing someone react to a song for the first time and hear their initial reactions is much more authentic and...

Witnessing someone react to a song for the first time and hear their initial reactions is much more authentic and enjoyable to watch than listening to a possible shill go on a pretentious rant about what music is "supposed" to be and using a quantitative scoring system.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMnr6zTuGrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E63egA1tJE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you read reviews youre a pleb, end of story

Why cant you just listen and appreciate art you enjoy without imposing an arbitrary heirarchy towards

why does anyone's opinion other than your own matter at all?

its fun to look at things from perspectives outside of your own

>its fun to look at things from perspectives outside of your own
>but only in the method I say
If you don't know music theory and can't write a roman numeral analysis of a song, you shouldn't be listening to it

>Witnessing someone react to a song for the first time and hear their initial reactions

why would you ever waste your time and attention on doing this
how fucked does your attention span have to be for you to believe this to be a good way of spending time
fuck, millenials are shit
can't wait for gen z to put them all in concentration camps

>>but only in the method I say

please note where I said this
not OP btw

my opinion mattered to you, and your opinion matters to me, hence the conversation whether or not you'd like to admit. I'm simply saying that his opinion matters more than both of ours. :)

>if you don't know music theory and can't write a Roman numeral analysis of a song, you shouldn't be listening to it
Why not? Music is meant to be enjoyed.

Not posting the superior nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=E63egA1tJE4

I do it because I don't want to waste my time listening to albums I might not like

>why would you ever waste your time and attention on doing this
wait, where are we again? what are we doing here? THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE

That dude is actually patrician af, seen a vid of his before.

For a moment I thought it was Bill Cosby in the thumbnail

>Zip
>Zop
>Zoobity
>Bop

This
But it kind of sucks that we won't listen to anything that Nothony Funtano has rated below 7

autism

no, good music doesn't always get gotten at the first listen

>not bigquint

I can do this with a lot of songs but definitely not all of the ones I listen to. How pleb am I?

>not OhHellFire

You're not bad but still sorta pleb

dereck > all

w e a k

Devin Townsend is based as fuck

I heard that ohhellfire stopped making videos. Does anyone know if that's true?

his reaction to Metallica - One was fucking wonderful.