Everyone, yes everyone, IS bisexual

Everyone, yes everyone, IS bisexual.

The only reason anyone ever says "bisexuals don't exist" is BECAUSE deep down they know that they are one, and it's easier to pretend something doesn't exist than to fully embrace it and all of the complexity that comes with it.

Sort of how everyone knows there is no god, but people pretend to believe in one just to feel better about "muh feels" and wanting to live forever.

Anyways, this shit is retarded, and I have lost all patience for it.

Yes, you ARE NOT 100% "str8", m8, get over it. The end. Go home. Suck some dick. Be happy.

>Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTnNsIgQArM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about gays? They aren't bisexual, right?

They are, they're just huge faggots who don't realize that they could enjoy pussy if they just tried it out. Their entire identity is based around "gayness", and many lack the critical skills needed to see that they aren't 100% homo.

Believe me, I know. Every single gay guy I've talk to has a secret fetish for eating out pussy.

Literal retards can't even see that they are bisexual.

The only problem I have with this is the fact that seeing two guys kiss makes me want to puke. I got nothing against gays but idk why it makes me queasy.

because you hate that it makes you a little horny

Everyone, yes everyone, IS a dragon.

The only reason anyone ever says "dragons don't exist" is BECAUSE deep down they know that they are one, and it's easier to pretend something doesn't exist than to fully embrace it and all of the complexity that comes with it.

Sort of how everyone knows there is no god, but people pretend to believe in one just to feel better about "muh feels" and wanting to live forever.

Anyways, this shit is retarded, and I have lost all patience for it.

Yes, you ARE NOT 100% "human", m8, get over it. The end. Go home. Guard some gold. Be happy.

>Cheers

Okay.

The only problem I have with this is the fact that seeing two dragons hoard gold makes me want to puke. I got nothing against dragons but idk why it makes me queasy

It's funny because it's true.

Evolution has forced us to crave pussy, no matter WHO we are (even if we are women). At the same time, evolution also operates in shades of grey, and promotes homosexual activity as a form of SOCIAL BONDING. Anthropology confirms this.

I don't know how people don't get it.

Quite a few things wrong with this
1- the whole purpose of procreation is to produce more children. You are naturally attracted to the opposite sex out of instinct for this reason.
2- yes, I agree, bisexuality does exist, but it's not natural. It goes against the whole idea of procreation
3- there are tards who genuinely believe their good once existed and still watches over them. When people believe God has remanifested himself, that's when you get cults of dangerous sociopaths.

Side note from me to anyone who believes in god: if he is all powerful and merciful, why did god create such a fucked up place for children to be born in, where you could die from cancer, bombs, mistreatment, enslavement etc... In my eyes, your God is an asshole who deserves no respect.

Jehova is the real deal. No doubt about it. Jesus Christ is the Lord.
Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13
I've had a couple "happenings" that pretty much remove any shadow of a doubt for me. Could be decieved though, idk. If anyone would like to hear them I'd be happy to share

>it's not natural

It is though. Basically every mammal species expresses it in different ways.

Homosexual activity isn't an illness, it's a form of social bonding. Spartans used to do it because it made them more protective of their lovers on the battlefield, it was beneficial to their tactics.

No, you're just a faggot.

You're wrong, and when you die, you will no longer exist. Your post is a complete absurdity floating in an empty abyss. Your life, as a slave to an imagined entity, is a complete meaningless absurdity. Read some existentialism instead.

Wish it did because it would open up more opportunities

>It goes against the whole idea of procreation

It literally doesn't - bisexuality involves sex WITH WOMEN. The side sex with men is just social bonding/friendship. Nothing unnatural.

Unnatural is not wanting to fuck a pussy - but it's already established bisexuals WANT TO FUCK A PUSSY. You aren't thinking this through.

You wish it was as simple as that, don't you, nigger? Guess what - it's not.

I don't dislike guys, but its like, 100% women, 2% men

No, you're just a faggot. God exists. Last year when I was having doubts, weird shit started happening at night in my room...

There are fifty shades of gay. Think of it as the original spectrum disorder.

but he's right

>God exists
no, he/it doesn't

>weird shit started happening at night in my room...
because you have a mental disorder

it's all in your head you niggerfaggot

/thread

Welp. Might as well tell you a few of the reasons I believe in God.
>Had a dream where the sun/moon turned into a square of light. A giant man reached through as "heavenly" sounding music was playing. I don't remember if I was already standing or not, but it felt as if I was being lifted off the ground by some force, then I woke up.
>Looked at my phone and the time was 3:16. With happens to coincide with the Bible verse of John 3:16 I put in my yearbook. I wasn't really even Christian then, though I was raised one my whole life. I'm still not much of one.
> Had an electronic cigarette dissapear out of my hand while I was in jail, I was in a cell alone. I closed by eyes but as far as I remember I didn't sleep. I opened my eyes to see it was gone out of my hand. I didn't hear anyone open the door. Again, someone could have got in and I could have missed it. I don't believe that to be the case.
>Marijuana dissapeared out of my backpack, pretty sure no one stole it
> List of all the girls I've slept with and all the drugs I've done dissapeared off my phone. Other notes remained as I remember.
So yeah. Just a couple. I hope the Lord saves you and me both user. Everybody. Don't know if that'll happen but it can't hurt to hope

Maybe it was satan.

Dreams are not evidence of anything, except what flavor of soup is stirring inside your brain.

You are the definition of stupid. Also, if you actually believe your dreams mean anything, you are simultaneously the HEIGHT OF ARROGANCE.

Go fuck yourself, shit eater. You might as well worship yourself instead of your pretend sky daddy since your dreams are SO IMPORTANT.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTnNsIgQArM

checked

Are you completely retarded? We are biologically programmed to be attracted to the opposite sex so that we can further our own genes and thus, our species. Therefore, it doesn't make ANY. FUCKING. SENSE. That the majority of the population would be bisexual. Back in the stone age and even further when we didn't even have these social values imprinted in us at birth that would prevent us from going gaywol with other men we didn't fuck the same sex. Unless we actually were gay.

That is why it doesn't make sense that absolutely everyone is bisexual. you FUCKING USELESS CUNT.

It does actually. Homosexuality increases the social bonds between men.

Suck dick during the day, fuck pussy at night before bed.

Implying Rust doesn't believe in God by the end of the show when he feels his daughter's presence as he's dying

You are literally retarded

But what if I'm repulsed by penises? I've gone so far as to crop them out of CP because I just don't want to see them.

He literally doesn't. If you think he does, you're too dumb to even watch the show. Kill yourself.

He admits it was probably all in his head. "Then I woke up..." Re-watch the show, retard.

Kill yourself, sick fuck.

>reported