Me and my gf are trying chastity tomorrow?

Me and my gf are trying chastity tomorrow?
How is it gonna be?

hell. seriously it's only good in fantasy. unless you have a very specific penis and a very specific cage and somehow manage to avoid chafing or ball pain, you'll be lucky

Bad.

actually let me correct myself. it's fun for short term foreplay but if you try and go the long term/permanent route you won't last. too many problems will arise

>How is it gonna be?
She'll enjoy it. You won't

im mainly asking how it's gonna be psychologically to be unable to touch your dick for weeks

>weeks
>first trying
yeah no it's not gonna happen. you need time to adjust and a good enough cage.

Ask if she wants control of my keys to

my gf wants to force me to wear it for 2 weeks, i think i'll die of hornyness then

you'll likely die of chafing or infections first

infections?

Don't know how it will be, but I know it will end in tears and betrayal.

if you don't unlock for cleaning, what do you think will happen? but then again it depends on the type of cage. if you're getting the one in the pic you posted then... yeahhh it won't end well. also you'll likely break out of the thing. plastic cages are shit

i can unlock for 5 mins of cold shower each day, but under her supervision so i don't wank

What's her kik

then i guess you should be fine

You have no idea what you're talking about bud.

People wear cages for months at a time.

A proper metal cage is completely comfortable and leaves no areas that can't be washed.

Chafing is minimal unless you're out running a marathon with the cage, in which case, use powder or wear silky underwear.

I'm sure this faggot would love an excuse to wear some frilly satin panties.

again, how am i gonna feel psychologically not being able to touch my dick for 2 weeks?

This isn't remotely true, plenty of people have long term denial without any issues because they plan it out properly.

Frustrated and horny as fuck, pro tip don't smoke weed, when I do I get uncontrollably horny

Also measure carefully, my biggest ball ring is just a little to small and I can only wear it for like 3 hours

fuck, my gf said she wants to smoke weed with me tomorrow while strapon fucking my ass in the cage

Hey it will be fun, when I did it if I didn't have they keys I would have fucked anything till I collapsed

If you're into this fetish as well, then your first time will be pretty interesting Im sure. Like other anons have said, you're not going for weeks your first time. Go for three days, then if you thought that was fun, try a while week a couple times.

Most of this kink is mindset. If you can get into the mindset of being caged, even when non-sexual shit is going on, you'll be able to make it last weeks or longer.

Oh, and if you do eventually do this over weeks/months donw the road; don't freak out over atrophy. It'll go away eventually.

>don't freak out over atrophy
you mean it shrinks my wiener?

>atrophy
verb
(of body tissue or an organ) waste away, especially as a result of the degeneration of cells, or become vestigial during evolution.

it will kill and shrink.

literally waste away.

Only temporarily. If you dont let the cock engorge itself, the tissue will loose elastisticy. Getting a few hardons fixes it right up though.

In my uneducated opinion that only happens when you wear one for months and just dont you ur dick anymore to cum

I can't wait for Monday.

>Be OP
>Be faggot
>Wear cage because she wants it
>Gf invites Tyrone over
>Gf fucks Tyrone while I cry
>tfw can't jerk off to gf getting plowed by nignog
>gf wants to do it again next weekend
> won't let me take cage off

>just dont you ur dick anymore to cum
what?

There's this thing called a prostate and if ya get it just right anal is fantastic

Only fuckin Sup Forumstards things that every kink is somehow a gateway to BBC shit.

Lots of chicks into femdom and chastity that arnt into interacial shit

this is about femdom, not cucking
she has tied me up and tortureed/fucked me before, but now we're trying chastity

I'm so jelly, if you wanna share ur experiences I have a kik and it would be much appreciated :)

OK, not Tyrone, but Phillip then.

Good to see someone not repeating the same cuck shit. Have you done much prostate play wiht her before?

its fun. Easily the best orgasms ive ever had have been when my cock is locked up. Not having direct contact with anything but your cage gives your dick a very different kind of orgasm. It lasts much longer, feels much better. However, if youre using a cheap cage, it can be annoying to have to constantly adjust and re-lube it. Dont want your dick getting snagged or chafed too bad. It will take trial and error to get comfortable with it, but eventually you will learn to love it.

only fun as a teen when you will just nut regardless. As a grown man, it's shitty. 10 days is the longest i've gone then it just gets uncomfortable to walk. never used a cage but I imagine this being the only way to get through it which is dumb. Also, still would be torture.

Faggot behavior and you should off yourself. At least you won't be reproducing anytime soon.

Sage

Got any pics of the GF?

only a couple times, was amazing though
as stated above, we're gonna try it in the cage when im also stoned, really looking forward

are this nigger's balls melting?

I personally like taking some e before pegging.

i can imagine
e has a big comedown though, weed just makes you sleepy

I usaly get horny ads all hell

My GF would love a boy like you. She loves them skinny

Got any more?

me. i've never really had problems with chafing or pain personally, longest i've been in so far has been 7 days

I think user was questioning the word choice

are there any problems from a plastic cage? i heard they can burst, but they look so much hotter

Oh derp Yeuh I'm a dip shit

this one is silicone based. personally i have trouble getting inside because there's some friction but i solve that with sole lube.

once you're in they're pretty comfortable. some people say they're too easy to get out of but i don't really agree if the ring size etc is right you will NOT slip out. on the other hand if you really do want to get out the silicone ones are easy to just cut open.

i definitely recommend them as a first device as they're inexpensive and usually come with a lot of rings so you know what size you need later on if you want a more serious device. comfortable and very hard to cheat with in terms of slipping out and back on later. only "downside" is, as i said earlier is that you can cut them plastic easilly but let's be honest if you really want to get out and don't mind the keyholder finding out it's jsut as easy to cut the lock on a metal one with

yep, some oc first.

Is, is that erect?

yes, its normally 2-3 times the length when uncaged

Is she going to forcibly feminize you so you can be her BFF, both be slutty and fuck men together?

forgot my pic

That looks so yummy why you lock it up :(

u can pull your cock out when its soft though right

Me.

cause sissygasms feel better.
usually yeah, ive been trying to wear smaller sizes lately though so i cant do that. short pin + medium ring so far is a good balance for me.

Only your gf? :3

True dat