Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

In a relationship with a Christian.

He wants our kids to go to church every day, regardless of what they want.

My problem is that what if they don't want to, yet he still forces them to go? I believe in freedom of and from religion

What would you do, Sup Forums?

force them to go and save them from going to hell

No.736118162

Hell doesn't exist though, so what are they really being saved from

Why did you have kids with someone before discussing important shit like this?

hell

>This

Dump him. Christians and any other religious people should suffer endogamy little by little till they dissapear.

tell him being gay is a sin so it doesn't matter anyway.

What if only people who go to church go to hell?

Have you had kids with him already?
If not, leave his culty ass.
There is no legitimate reason to indoctrinate kids.

vehemtenly stand your ground.
Go with an ultimatum, say you don´t want anything to do with the kids education and raising them, if he doesn´t accept that the children should not be indoctrinated

If you love your children you will care about their eternal soul

found the atheist beta!
"M-muh class"

Found the retard.

>If you don't behave in a specific way and believe specific things, an all-powerful man in the sky will do horrible things to you and I'll let him do it.
You have an odd concept of love user.

He's a cult member. And it's a mental disorder he wants to spread to his children in order to support his delusion. You're fucked.

Should of hooked up with an Aryan man and not a greasy shitskin who worships Jews

Maybe she got preggo by the priest and you know, abortion is a sin.

I may be stupid, but at least i'm not as stupid as you.
I mean wow, you actually make me look pretty damn smart. Just saying. Oh, but no worries, your genes won't spread anyway so the rest of us have need not worry about it.

Honestly, though. Way to be closed minded, people can belive whatever the fuck they want. Both theist and atheist preachers (such as yourself) can go eat a dick. They are both too close minded to realize there is no certainty and arrogant to assume their own views are infallible.

You're the reason Athists are commonly depicted as neck bearded fedora wearing balls of lard.

Former christian here.
There are some good churches filled with decent people,
and some pathetic churches filled with selfish assholes.
The louder they pray, shout, condemn others, the more assholes they are.
Nothing wrong with spending time with the decent people in a spiritual environment.
If you want the kids to be free from religion,
just make sure they get some other viewpoints at other times.

But going everyday, that's fucked up man.
That's like religious home schooling, and that shit's no good.

Reminder that Muslims are outbreeding everyone.

tl;dr

case in point.

No proof hell doesn't exist you just want to think it doesn't just like Christfags want to think it exists.

i whole heatedly agree and it goes both ways for the atheist preachers too.

I want to think Bigfoot doesn't exist too.

Oh, one more thing.
The stronger a southern accent the preacher has,
the worse church it likely is.

Because whites have lost their faith and have not followed gods commands to go forth and multiply

I don't usually waste my time reading stupid ideas from a random retard on the internet.

Deal with it, you're retarded, and you won't ever be able to realize it.

tits or gtfo

I would not be with someone that I would have known was like this before i decided to get impregnated by him.

You set this bed slut, now deal with it.

Let's see those tits with a timestamp.

saged

you're just continuing to prove my case though.

There are animals thought not to exist until they do. If Bigfoot pops up one day what are you gonna say?

I guess you won this internet fight. You can go out and buy yourself something cute.

Atheism is just an excuse to live in sin. Repent gods mercy is unlimited.

Couldn't find any reference to "vehemtenly" try again retard.

>If Bigfoot pops up one day what are you gonna say?

Um, does it go with a good mint sauce?

Hard to tell when you read slower then a grandma can type my friendo ;)
I guess your mental facilities follow suit too.

>go to church every day
I'm calling bullshit.

We're still just dating

I would because he's _that_ type of christian that forces their beliefs on him if he wasn't literally perfect in every other way imaginable.

We agree almost completely politically, he's nice, charming, sweet, and cute, and he's a total sub.

We learned that the statements of sin regarding homosexuality was a mistranslation of the bible from original greek to english.

In Leviticus, the old testament, the original greek word was arsenkoites, which basically means same bed. Bed was often used as a term for sex, and there was the confusion, and which was why the translation error happened.

The banning of having sexual relations with multiple people was in retaliation to Pagan traditions of idol worship and sex with the men that held the key to the house of that god that you wanted to please. It's the same reason why having hair shaved from the sides of the head was banned.

B u t h e ' s s o g o o d. What I'd like is to convince him, but I'm horrible at making arguments.

Thx

That remark doesn't work to someone who thinks that religion was just a way to gain power from the masses and was only used in such a way

"Huh I wonder why it took so long to find evidence for this".
Same reaction I would have if someone proved a god existed.

You also won the daily insults contest too! Wow man, you're so cool and great.

hey newfags:

TITS OR GTFO

>christian
>perfect

Choose one.

B u t h e ' s s o g o o d.

cringed.

Leave Sup Forums and never come back.

the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
A century ago it was thought that Giant squids were a fabricated sailors tail. I bet you also belive that their isnt alien life elsewhere in the universe, and no i'm not talking about little green men on ships.

tits or gtfo. since you're not a Christian, you should have no qualms about showing us your time stamped titties.

this. every Sundays the usual, from what i can tell. Honestly on the fence, so i do not attend church. I don't deny the existence of a god, though i find it unlikely.

I mean if he was an atheist for any other reason then "Muh class" or to rebel / look cool etc. and instead based his decisions on an intelectual basis his comment would have shown and would not be something as close minded as "Anyone who does not agree with me should not be allowed to be given free agency of their sexual facilities." written with the mental capacities of a 5 year old.

Yes, you.

T I T S O R G T F O
I
T
S

O
R

G
T
F
O

Negotiate, send them every week either if the kids agree or not. They can have freedom of religion when they are 18 and out of your house, until then they do as told.

He must not be too Christian to reproduce with a heathen like you. were you married when you had children if not he's a hypocrite.

>this

We're both guys, so
Nice ad hominem
Look, I don't care what my kids are. My problem is when someone, even my husband, is fucking forcing them, against their will, to go to church. I'll let him try to take them to church, and if they or a few like it, then so be it, why not.
Thanks my dude
I'm a guy with like barely any weight so
When everyone thinks I'm a girl that already married and fucked him
Every sunday. Ohno I made a logic error on a board I just want opinions from

Tell him that chistianity is all about wizardry, ESP and invisible gigantic ghosts who engineer every event.

If you want a serious answer:

> Your job as a parent is to literally force morals into your kid.

I fucking hate lazy parents that raise shitheads, because they somehow think they are being progressive and giving their kids the freedom to find themselves.

Your kids will have plenty of time for freedom once they are 18+

I'm not necessarily saying church is the only answer to educate your kids with proper morals. I'm not even christian. But religion is a decent way to do so.

> Support system
> Community and activity for your children
> They can participate in volunteer activities to help poor communities

Of course you can do this all yourself. However, it's hard...like really fucking hard. Any religious institution is basically a place where you can drop your kids off and know they will be learning good morals.

> Then there is your husband. You are literally asking him to roast his kids in a pit of fire...

Anyways. At 18, your kids will go off to college and they will form their own ideas anyways. There is no harm in teaching them good morals through religion now.

Going through college:
> 2 atheist friends became christian
> 4 christians became agnostic
> 1 christian became muslim
> 1 hindu became christian

> People do their own shit. The fact that you will be open to accepting that later is good enough.

wait, you're a guy, who has kids with another guy, who is a Christian? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He's not a Christian, he is THE problem with Christianity!

Uhhh right... Fucking retard.

>literally perfect
Literally literally abstraction of values.

>_that_ type
>total sub
Well, there's your problem. He's a cult boy. Unless you want to break someone's world or send them into the stages of grief and loss, there's no way you can argue away someone's deeply-held beliefs. Especially not if is this much of a fixture in their personhood. You can't argue with irrational beliefs. It's irrational. There's nothing you can say to it.

Sounds like what you need to do is accept that this is his irrational ultimatum relative to you, or leave it be. Or, make the case. Since your bad at arguments, it doesn't look like you'll be making the case.

This would have been standard protocol, but
You need to realize where you are, you dumb vapid faggot, or leave. Use the proper dialect, none of that
>I made a logic error
bullshit.

Tits or gtfo

i personally think the basis for religious enlightenment is lost in indoctrination, what is the point in believing in god if its all pretend? You're not brain washed, you're following a pattern that you believe is normal, without believing in your soul god exists. Were he omnipotent as some say, he would know this. We need not lie in the face of god, for he already knows the truth.

Basically, the most important part of religion imho is ideological freedom, otherwise the point is lost.

Also, in the case of "forcing them against their will"...

> You are probably going to force them against their will to go to school.
> You are probably going to force them against their will to eat veggies.
> You are probably going to force them against their will to sleep on time.

> You are probably going to force them against their will to do a lot of fucking things....It is your job as a parent.

i vehemtenly disagre

>He wants our kids to go to church every day, regardless of what they want.
>He
either tits or gtfo or you're a faggot and God hates you for it

christians are not catholics, but a catholic will tell you there's no difference.

only one of them diddles kids, the other one makes nations like AMERICA

I think its fine to show your children religion as long as you let them express their own views and only treat it as educating them of the christian culture but remind them its all subjective and everyone has their own viewpoint, which is ultimately up to them to decide.

Kids aren't old enough to make their own decisions. The parents decide everything for them until they're older. If a 13 year old can't give me consent for sex, they sure as hell can't say no to going to church.

exectly. If you guys are fags, don't worry about it, because you both are going to hell.

break up with him. he is dangerous for your children and their free will

The only flaw with him is just that he's a christian that wants to force our possible children to church on every sunday.
Nah
Gay
I know what it feels like to be forced to go to church every sunday. I know what it feels like to live under a theocratic house. I know what it feels like to be ruled with using the fear of a god. Even if you conform, it's never fun. I only want my children to go if they want to go.

Can someone possibly help forming an argument against this kind of behavior? I always get it wrong because I don't have much to say or I'm all over the place

Moreover, you could do what my parents did for me.

They sent me to temple with my Buddhist friends, church with my Christian friends, synagogue with my Jewish friends....they opened my eyes to many religions while educating me in theirs regularly.

In the end you realize that they are all basically teaching the same core morals and values.

They're gay, the children are already screwed. Going to church can only help them, and hopefully remove them from the terrible situation they're in. Having 2 fathers will only ruin them.

>Christian faggot
God hates you user, you, your lover and your bastard child, you're going to Hell anyways so why go to the church?

didn't click your post on my follow up

Don't let them go into a church, it's corrupt by satan those days.. teach them by yourself the bible, but first learn by urself..

there's nothing as bad as oging to the church.

you literally have to be mentally ill to believe in a god

Hear my voice, lambs, for I am the new lord come to set you free.

>is just
I'm sure he has more flaws than that.
>Can someone possible help
I help those who help themselves. If we give you an argument, what are the odds you'd understand how to argue it?

Would you take advice from Satan?

Go back to Sup Forums we don't need you gay haters here

Show your fucking tits dumb bitch

i mean in the end that would be idea to educate them, i agree. open their minds, expressing themselves intellectually rather then emotionally based.

Its the close minded of all theists and atheists who are simply the worst, in my opinion - they usually end up as preachers as they see their way the one true way.

Even if you don't believe in a god, I don't, Christian churches typically teach good morals. Your kids can probably sacrifice a portion of their lives to make sure they're good people.

it's a (((guy))).

>Go back to Sup Forums we don't need you gay haters here
>we don't need you gay haters here
Newfags these days

dick or gtfo

>faggots with morals and 2 children

Well, you should have led with this.

saged

Everyone on Sup Forums hates someones else user and they get to voice this opinion and get called a retard for it.
Don't try to make a safe space out of the one place where people can voice their shit without irl social repercussions.
Talk up against shit you disagree with sure, but don't try to censor it.

op is a nigger faggot
I FUCKING SAID IT.

Making kids go to church is like feeding a little baby that can't feed itself.

Some people think that sending kids to church against their will is cruelty or a violation of some rights. Well, bringing them up in secularism and without church is the same as bringing them up in a church. The difference is that parents who don't send kids to church are actually forcing the children to partake in secular religion.

Secularism is a religion. It is a worldview, and it is one that is enforced just like any "organized" religion. The secular religion, where people focus on Materialism is a belief system that influences human action just like any "organized" or "traditional" religion.

Best advice I can offer is: let the kids be sent to church. Encourage them to learn as much as they can. In the end, they WILL choose for themselves, just like everybody.

>spell like a 4 year old
>YOU'RE THE RETARD THOUGH

I wish I could be as stupid as you, life would be easy.

Correction, we don't need you faggots here. take your shit to /lgbt/ with the rest of the degenerates.

I refuse to go. This is like hating yourself. Because being gay is being normal.

>being gay is being normal
thanks for the kek user, your bait top notch

If you need a book to know that rape is bad, then keep believing in it. I knew morality before I was even forced to go to church. My almost non-existent parents never taught me anything other than how to shoot a gun.
>"We learned that the statements of sin regarding homosexuality was a mistranslation of the bible from original greek to english.

In Leviticus, the old testament, the original greek word was arsenkoites, which basically means same bed. Bed was often used as a term for sex, and there was the confusion, and which was why the translation error happened.

The banning of having sexual relations with multiple people was in retaliation to Pagan traditions of idol worship and sex with the men that held the key to the house of that god that you wanted to please. It's the same reason why having hair shaved from the sides of the head was banned."
true.. you can't argue with irrationality
Also when Sup Forums is stricter than a college
THX I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS
Forcing my children to learn how to use their brain for math, writing, and then learning about science and history is different than forcing them to learn in a deity that will sooner or later go the way of greek mythology. Forcing them to be healthy and have enough energy for the day is different than teaching them about the ironic "love" of the christian god vs the unproven pit of fire of hell. These instances are different than learning something that has 0 evidence towards that relies completely on faith.
When the bible was mistranslated and now people think that god hates gays
THX I'LL ALSO REPHRASE THIS TO SUPPORT ME
Sex can give them herpes, ruin innocence, and mentally destroy a child. Allowing them to choose whether or not they go to church just makes them improve their lives by having their preference.

you just can't seem to handle reality in 2017, can you?

>putting this much effort into proving your point on Sup Forums
>fucking Sup Forums
Fags make me laugh the most on this board

You're new here, aren't you.

My parents never took me to church, I went once with my grandparents for the sheer novelty of it.
Bored my ass off and spent the time reading christian picture books for kids.
Then later on when I started in school, we have some visits to the church during christmas and easter, was fun enough the first times, but after that I found out they would just be telling the same stories.
So in the 6th grade I think, I let the school know I wouldn't be going anymore and that I had the right from a state level to refuse and my mothers permission not to go.
Even later on as I was approaching my teens, I got interested in religion again, so my parents provided me with the books of various different religions.
None of them convinced me, but I developed a liking for the polytheistic stories, because their gods seemed more relatable.
My parents afforded me all of the chances I wanted to get religion, without actively trying to convince me of anything secular or not.
I'm still an atheist, but I do enjoy reading holy works from a culture perspective.

you need to read more of the Bible if you think Leviticus is the only chapter that condemn fags.