Whats your excuses

whats your excuses

We'd rather eat massive amounts of food per sitting than look decent

t. all of America

i don't make millions for playing make believe with my unlikely buddy Leo

I'm lazy af

Lost my motivation to get my lazy ass to the gym.
Had a good 9 week streak going on but one day the will were no longer there.

clinical depression, medication, no money for healthy food or trainer, if i did probably still too depressed to be motivated regardless. used to be really skinny but just kept gaining weight while staying at home and isolating myself from everyone. i know that i'm physically capable of moving around enough to lose weight, i did, even spend my last money on a gym membership thinking it'd force me to go. i did for a few months but then my thoughts dragged me down. i gained all the weight back and lost the muscle that i started to feel proud of. going outside anywhere is a huge mental drain. i'm not weak but i feel empty and every step is just pain, i just want to drop and be dragged behind a car with a noose around my feet.

Don't have a nutritionist, or personal trainer on call

i dont see the point, im not fat by any means but if i want a root ill just go on tinder for a few days, secure one, move on, i honestly dont see the point in working out when i can get pussy essentially whenever im horny, i look average, just not fat

I claim Sagiri.

currently though i am losing weight again 22 pound, since a month i'm in a clinic and the food is terrible, so i'm ordering salads mostly. also trying to stay away from anything sugary.

Yeah weight loss is all about portion sizes. Don't eat tons of crap, keep track of the total food you eat per day, etc

Exercise helps a little but is more about fitness and muscle. It makes you hungrier so it's actually often tougher to maintain a diet to lose weight.

I love food more than looking good

Who dumped you

Who?

true. i wasn't watching my diet that much when i was in the gym so it only really helped me with my fitness and muscle gain.
currently i'm not doing any sports and have no gains in fitness and muscles but the weight is going down much faster.
what also seems to help a lot is pure water. lots of it.

portions portions portions

you can lose weight on a medium pizza per day,.. but only if you JUST EAT THAT PIZZA

I have a full time job and am too tired to go work out ..

but recently I heard fasting is the best way to lose weight so I guess i'm just fat and love food.

i dumped the perfect girl for a crazy bitch actually

he looks gross

if i were a millionaire, i'd just hire some docs to put me under and use magnets or whatever to work my muscles for me. wala, six months later i'm bulked and cut and ready for action movies.

Skinny people will eventually be a minority. I'm ahead of the curve.

I'm just skinny so building muscle will be less work for me. I'm just a lazy cunt that works from home and I drink beer most nights out of the week.

All you need to do is count calories and raise your metabolism, drinking strictly water has helped me a shit to

clen is expensive lol but its absolutely worth it.

I don't have the money for a 24/7 on-call personal trainer, the free time to do X amount of routines needed, nor a dietician, or the cash to pay for said diet.

cause im a utility arborist and have to climb very large trees every day, getting "buff" would be excessive at this point

he looked happy in his before pic, now he looks like he's in constant pain. no thanks. bet he lost his sense of humor too.

>I don't want to read the free fitness information available out there
>I can't spare 4-5 hours a week to workout
>I can't be bothered to track my nutrition myself
>I can't afford a healthy diet that is most likely cheaper than the one I have now

Fair enough, spend the rest of your life distracting yourself from how emotionally uncomfortable your life is and how unfulfilled you feel

Jonah Hill seems to exist in a quantum state where he's both fat and skinny at the same time. He wants to be skinny, but (((producers))) only want him to be a fat slapstick character. I don't envy that position

you don't have 30 minutes a day and the same cash to spend on healthy food instead of trash?

he's rich and can spend all day with a personal trainer
i have an 80h work week

Supposed to take a deload week then bud. 1 week of just eating like a horse. Rests your muscles, tendons and joints too + you will recover and gain muscle from it. I literally do 1 deload every 9 weeks kek also helps with motivation since you'll wanna rip after doing no gym for a week

he will always be fat. he doesnt have a 6pack under that shirt.

you know danm well that fat slob used some sort of drugs to lose that fat maybe coke or some type of pills

>i have an 80h work week
>i'll spend 2 hours a day on Sup Forums tho

you disgust me you rancid swine

>being this angry that you you're not smart enough to make a lot of money

then what's your excuse? he's ripped from them

>inb4 coke or pills are unhealthy
>look at the pic for proof

Problem?

What's your excuses
What's = what is
Is shouks not be used with a following plural.

Do you even grammar, bro?

>don't have the cash to pay for diet

Holy shit you're fucking retarded, all you have to do is eat *less*. You're a fucking retard if you think eating less is gonna cost more.

I was stuck at the gym until the buffet closed. Will try to American harder tomorrow.

>eating less somehow gains muscle
>beta skinny faggot detected

Do you even gainz?

He's wealthy. He can afford top-tier foods, and top-tier gyms/trainers.

Just bc your fat ass can't get /fit/ doesn't mean others use drugs.

I practice sports because i like them not because i am insecure and selfconscious about that prison of flesh to attract shallow cunts. Jiu jitsu and thaiboxing.

Double dubs should be the impetus you need to turn your life around.

You have to eat right and exercise right in order to gain muscle.

And it costs money.

Because I live in America, where I can be a fatass and still get laid by 9/10 girls. What is my motivation to lose weight when I can have it all. Nope, don't need it.

>typing out /fit/ while talking shit

you really think that fat slob will maintain his body , i give him 2 years max until he goes back to his fat ways,

I have clinical depression. I go nowhere. But I do bodyweight exercises in my own apartment and I'm not a fat piece of shit. Quit being a lardass and get off your feet, do squats and push ups until your arms give out and then repeat every day until you can do different stuff

here's the bodyweight general on /fit/:

>shallow cunts
>unnecessarily lists his faggot-tier martial arts to impress us
kek

Seems like he does it for the roles these last 5 years ever since Get Him to the Greek. just from what i've seen

Actually posted it per side info salt faggot. Least thing i care about is what some mop thinks about sports.

no idea who this is but holy fuck, left looks so much better. and them fucking socks on the right ahahahah

ironically his last great hit was superbad.

>You have to eat right and exercise right in order to gain muscle.
>And it costs money.
Truth!
That is why all those rich prisoners are so jacked.

yeah but he was decent as fuck in WOWS which did well and I thought he was good in War Dogs or whatever the fuck it was called even though the movie sucked ass

Dem slow gains tho. A bodybuilder non-nigger can make gains 4x faster, 1 year = 4 in prison gainz. but youre not wrong

>reading free fitness is not motivational, also, you forget the bullshit amounts of things that do not work, remember, a "diet" should be tailored to the person, noto some free blog online for catchall, lrn2fit
>i can't actually, i could either take care of myself, or take care of my family, i don't get much me time.
>i can track it, but that doesn't do anything
>Sorry, but i know for a fact that a healthy diet is more expensive

>you imply i eat trash, although its not always what you eat, its when and what you do with that food.
I eat healthily, no takeouts etc, but i eat very late at night, and no, i do not have a spare 30m a day.

>eat less is all you have to do, thats malnutrition, not training and a stable diet my friend

Holy dicks, you fucking nerds sure you like to play the "i'm fit and i know what i'm talking about" game.
you're all either A: full of shit fatasses or B: too young to know real life.

>I'm not rich and therefore can't afford personal trainers and dietitians

no u

i have yet to watch that movie but will check it out eventually.

The guy on the left is the twin brother of Jonah (same birthmark on the arm). GG you tried and failed.

what takes up your entire day that you can't exercise for 30 minutes a day? Come on.

Hi America, I guarantee your kids are fat too. I'll give $1000 paypal if you prove me wrong.

>Rice, lentils, and chicken literally some of the cheapest shit you can buy and is mega healthy
Peing poor isn't an excuse. You know why the truly poor are nice and skinny? Because they're not eating taco bell and KFC for every fucking meal because they can't afford it

>but I eat very late at night
It doesn't matter when you eat retard, just have Calores In < Calories out. This is the most cop-out excuse, I hear it every single time a fat piece of shit does mental gymnastics about their diet.
>In b4 hur durr metabolism slows down
Yeah, a fractional amount and certainly not enough to where eating at night is going to turn you into a fatass. The problem isn't the time frame when you eat, it's that you're eating like shit.

bullshit

Hi U.K. Your cuntry is fuck PayPal a us company

This.

You rancid swine disgust me. Nothing more disgusting then watching rancid swine eat food or declare a diet while slamming 'diet' coke.

answer me you rancid swine

Hi, are you trying to type with rib sauce on your fingers?

false. if you eat a medium pizza every day and then do nothing but lurk the 4th channel all day you'll get fat

lol

Niggah, they're hopeless fat fucks kek

Me

I can smell your Islam

speak for yourself fatfuck

>excellent response friendo

up at 0430am, take kids to brothers house then travel to work, arrive at 6am and run the job, i work in demolitions and piperemoval, so i'm not sitting on my ass all day, but not moving/working enough to really do anything.

was superskinny as a kid, but bulked up for manual work, paid off, got jacked, not toned jack but power jacked. got a round belly, but its strong.

anyways, work until 6pm, drive home, get there maybe 8pm, pick up kids from their grans because their mother died, get kids sorted for bed etc, shower, then go to bed absolutely fucked.

not a fatass, not lazy, and not toned, just have no time.

my kids eat better than me, i told you, it's not what we eat, its when I eat thats the problem, i do not have disposable time, nor do i have the income.

Also, you can keep your funny dollars, i'd rather stick with a good ol' stack of scottsh twenties from clydesdale bank

awwww yoo dun have pwersonal twainer and nutwishonist go fuck yourself excuse making disgusting garbage

nay.
a pizza has around 1000kcal.
for normal activity any grown human needs 2000 per day.
if you sit all day that'll go down, but to 1700, max 1500.
intake 1000, use 1500, that makes you go thin.

cool, thanks for the info mediocre fuck

>got a round belly, but its strong
>wife is dead
>you're not jacked
>too much of a pussy with excuses
>wife is dead
>killed herself
>coincidence?

>1000kcal

>implying only calories is what you need to monitor
>nutrients + minerals
>cardio exercise
>only eating one meal a day like an autist

You're fucking pathetic if you aren't trolling.

answer me you rancid swine

>Holy dicks, you fucking nerds sure you like to play the "i'm fit and i know what i'm talking about" game.
>you're all either A: full of shit fatasses or B: too young to know real life.
I can make you fit if you want.
I will tell you upfront that you do not want.Seriously.. DO NOT WANT!!!

Last June I cut 70lbs of fat in a month while putting on 20-30lbs of muscle.
What it took would make a honey badger cry.
I'm doing it again this year. I'm going to be low on gains (15-20lbs) as I have missed some gym days but may get close to 100lbs of fat gone (spent the first week landscaping for 12+ hours a day before going to the gym. running 500cal a day. The 12,000 cal landscaping burn is 3lbs a day alone, then the additional daily cal usage gets me to 4lbs a day.
When a Fat tells me it is unhealthy to lose more than a pound a month I laugh at them.
Is this healthy? Probably not.
Still not as bad as those high school linemen who football in the fall and wrestle in the winter. Those guys cut weight in sick sick ways.

You buy the body you want with suffering.

>it's not what we eat, its when I eat thats the problem
You're clearly delusional, I'm done trying to convince you. I hope your kids are happy when you keel over dead from a heart attack in a decade because you're a lazy piece of shit with no sense of accountability

His wife already killed herself from being with this pussy user, he's retarded. Probably lies to the school that his kids have Zika when they're really just downys kek

Changed my commute to cycling pushing speed so I get some cardio from and to work.

Getting more energyzed tomorrow I will go for a longer ride and keen burning fat like this, I got to love cycling on my shitty rusty MTB, will get a proper bike sometime soon and go for longer and longer rides.

Did you just say you gained 20-30lbs of muscle in one month? If so you are probably the most autistic delusional person in this thread. fucking KEK

I'm not a movie star that can sit in a gym all day with millions in the bank

this. I work 12 hours each day 6 days a week. then the rest of my free time is spent taking care of responsibilities (except for about 1 hour a day before bed) maybe if I was a famous actor that could spend the time and money at the gym with a trainer.

If, I did what it took to have 6pack abs; then I'd only attract shallow women that that would matter to.

>the 1 hour a day before bed

Change it to 30 mins a day before bed and stop making excuses fagboi

Word

that originality, yo

>got a round belly but strong.
yup, i had a sixpack in my 20s, but it's just a solid mass of muscle now.
>wife is dead
gf died while in labour
>not a pussy at all, just explaining that him being a fatfuck to a semifatfuck was due to a strictly regimented and tailored diet created by a dietitian and a personal trainer

"I wish there was some crazy thing that I did, like a pill or a genie or something, but I went to see a nutritionist"
>I went to see a nutritionist

"when I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum, and said, 'Hey, if I eat less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?"
> go to a trainer

i'm not a multi millionaire actor that can afford a personal trainer, liposuction, and expensive healthy food.

you're just lying now. She killed herself because she was with you and left you with the two downy kids which she also knew, was cause of you.

pic related. It's not your fault.

Nope.
Had my endocrinologist test my T levels to see if that is why I have been a hard gainer all my life.
Sure I drank hard they whole weekend before the test and smoked like a chimney and took the test during the last half hour they were open. The test said low T so onto the HRT I went.

Everyone with 0 motivation should get their testosterone levels checked by an endocrinologist (not a regular doc they say everyone is normal even if you have a girl take the test for you).
That chronic depression that no meds worked on? T fixed it in 3 days.

Before you decide to lose weight see a shrink and an endo. Make sure you are in working order.