So, what one does without a video card?

So, what one does without a video card?

My old gtx 970 died, can't afford one

Shit pay from my job and currently i'm supporting my grandpa (i don't think he's gonna make it to 2018)

Can't sell shit, only my guitar and amp wich where gifts from my dead uncle, also i restored them (kinda, they look fine)

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

myabandonware.com/
youtu.be/9Sktx818iXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play some old games.

i was thinking about that, but wich ones? i mean i what are the least old ones i can play with i5-4460/8gbram ?

Read a book, nigger.

I have absolutely no idea. Stuff like D2, Warcraft games, UT99, Worms, SoF2, etc should be fine I think. Anything around 2000, not sure about later.

Why don't you work on some computer skills instead

Learn something idiot you have all this knowledge at your whim

>SoF2
I'm a beaner not a nigger, please.

Go on steam and download "unturned" its an awesome free game very similar to DAYZ and is not demanding at all :)

I see, but i'm a AAA whore, so maybe i'll play the snes collection until i save enough for a 1060, i believe that'll be until august, hopefullly before my birthday on the 20th

But, what can i do? i mean, i want to make some money.

Yeah emulation should work fine too considering that's mostly CPU.

any good SNES games that i probably missed?

There's a YouTube channel that tests what games you can run on integrated graphics so that's a good place to start until you save up enough money
Please don't sell your uncles gift user

I like Illusion of Time/Gaia (name depends on region) a lot. I still need to play the rest of the series myself.

Check out Lowspecgamer on youtube. Other than that you can play some older games, return to the origins of modern vidya such as Doom ,Quake and Deus Ex.

Or if you're a faggot who wants to see the world burn join some squeakers minecraft server and create a hell on earth

Emulators - snes , Sega , nes , gameboy, gb color
Dos games : police quest 4, ultimate underworld
Windows 98 games : fallout , warcraft, and other shit.
Sadly most of the greatest games though they seem shit now were produced for windows 98 and 2000.
Find games and enjoy the trip before we hit the age of dlc cancer

i won't, i even bought a replacement arm (i know it's from another fender guitar but it was cheap and the other one was damn fucked)

Best of all, the emulated stuff is free.

i'll look for it, thanks!

i know, some games i couldn't even never finish because of how hard they even were

Zombies eat my neighboors lol

myabandonware.com/

Free games from the good old times, you might need an emulator or two. Persnally I recommend DOSBox

Neat! thanks!

Maybe it's time you started playing that guitar of yours

Zombies ate my neighbors gave me three different kinds of PTSD and two kinds of autism. Those Jasons, gives me shivers

Unturned sucks, faggot

Well update your motherboard drivers to have integrated graphics (they're not amazing) and go play old ass games like Stalker or some shit.
Get some mods on Stalker and it's the greatest sandbox game ever

Play Planescape: Torment. You will be very thankful for the experience if your pc can run it, from '97 or something so it should be able

I do, i practice everyday but i don't advance that much, maybe i'm not for it but i love music. I might be retarded

lol, i remember my brother playing and screaming all kinds of stuff because of that game

i'll look for it

It's because you don't practice enough. If you practice enough you'll get gud

If i only had the ability to play guitar like i have for painting and drawing, damn

so i have to git gud?

Yes

oldschool runescape

fair enough

It'll be way more rewarding when you're standing on a stage with a thousand screaming wenches in front of you waiting for your next lick

what could i possibly bring to the world of music that hasn't been seen or done? i think rock n roll is dying

Then stop playing rock and roll, buy some pedals, or make your own circuitbends. That'll teach them.

And I can see what you mean that rock and roll is dyingg, but there's so much unwritten music yet to explore

maybe i've been listening too much of that 70's rock n roll

i see what you mean

learn various modes

record your work

resample your work

reverse, pitch change with and without timing change, chopping up phrases, completely change arrangements within the audio

change dynamics with compressors, use amps to cause timbral and tonal changes, use delays to double/triple/whatever on your audio, chorus for detuned windening effects

use chorus effects to complettly change to tonal characteristics of the audio, reroute back in to different amp, rip audio., reverse - re chop.

we love in an era where we can do anything with music

There's a tonne of other ways to rock and roll as opposed to those oldfags, they're just making us expect too much of ourselves

I play in a black metal project, and so far it's going great, we're not making tonnes, but we can manage with what we do

Kerbal space program actually works pretty well without a video card.

You'll be able to play most source engine games. (cs:gay, hl/2, etc)

Bring out some doom, download some emulators, there is so much to do. Back in the day I played world of tanks without a graphics card, the ground didnt even render, it looked like you were floating, but it was still the shit

On my $100 notebook laptop with a Intel Atom quad core CPU worth like $15 and Intel HD Graphics, I can play good shit like Halo 1 and 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Knights of the Old Republic, and there's also emulators.

i don't want to be frank zappa

great! keep it up brother

i will look for it!

yeah, i mean i would love to play my new games again but there's so much in the past that i haven't played

i remember playing halo ce on an old laptop aswell

youtu.be/9Sktx818iXE
check out this youtuber, he shows off how to put games to the lowest possible specs

Go on ebay or sth. U get a pretty good for $40

holy shit!

not where i live man

Hagane
WolfChild
Star Fox 2
Sonic BlastMan
Parodius (get ready for slowdown tho)
ActRaiser
Metal Warriors
Terranigma
Wild Guns

Just get dwarf fortress and enjoy countless hours of autism simulator. If you have imagination it's really enjoyable

On one hand, I like seeing recommendations for all these good old games.

On the other hand, OP, if you can't afford a new video card,
you have more important things to be doing with your time.
Like getting to the point where you can afford to replace a video card.

play with your dick.. feels good man and doesn't cost anything

I think its unfair to assume all OP wants to do is play videogames. The dude can't work nonstop, and in some places it's still hard to find a job where the income can cover more than monthly expenses.

Yeah, i would love to but i'm supporting and taking care of my grandpa, my mother can't fully do it, she's old and tired too and i could get two jobs and make some money but she needs me here, don't get me wrong i just don't want her to be sick after he dies.

i do that often, to get some sleep

yeah, that too

Hey, all I'm saying is there's lots of people
who made better decisions and aren't put in a bind
by a $150 purchase.
And that OP should consider what they did right and adapt it to his own life.

its situations like yours that make me pissed that so many scammers ruined crowdfunding.

Im sorry shit's hard for you right now bro, but you're doing the right thing. Just hang in there, catch up on some retro stuff you missed. it won't always be like this.

>Why not?

Granpa or gtfo

Yeah, i have some things in mind for when this is over. Don't get me wrong. i don't complain because i would do anything i can to make my grandpa's last days less worst, i don't complain

i'm grateful since most people don't even have a job or something to eat before go to bed

I don't know what that is, like a kickstarter? anyway i know things will get better and to be honest i love videogames because sometimes they're so great that make you feel like you're a child again, without worries or the feeling of being amazed by something

i don't know, i never trusted him lol

why would you like to see an old man on his final days? he's all bruised up

Go outside

Just buy an old gpu like a GT 240 SC or something for like $15 . Should be much better than built in Mobo graphics.

too hot and also i don't have time

yeah, i was thinking a used card, 970 or 980, cheaper than a 1060