I need to know whether this is the hottest girl in the world or if I'm just obsessing over her

I need to know whether this is the hottest girl in the world or if I'm just obsessing over her.

Definitely not that hot

It's not option 1.

you're just obsessing. Nothing stands out about her to back up that statement, especially since that's probably 2 hours worth of makeup on her face

beauty is subjective also checked.

You need to get some glasses.

Wow. I'm totally baffled. I think all her features are almost freakishly perfect. I guess I need a cold shower and a visit to the shrink.

post full body. These face shots are pretty terrible

A little cleavage to start

I don't like her mexican facial structure

snapchat filters are the fucking worst

Venezuelan

This is a couple of years ago with the luckiest hijoeputa on the planet. I want to be him

shes a fat pig in waiting...go for it if you like landwhales

checked
she looks like shrek

I appreciate your honesty. I am seriously questioning reality right now. Floored.

You're obsessed with her, she's a 5/10 at best

Dude...

Now this is just fucking bullshit. I know you're making a joke but to even go there is stupid. You have to admit she's at least above average. Shrek? GTFO

Sorry dude, you must have fallen hard or something. she's average at best

She looks Mexican. Cute and fuckable though, but too much makeup.

I can live with this. It has validated me sufficiently.

She is very pretty. I don't see women like that around here. Just a bunch of pasty pale honky ass gringos.

Latina girls are the hottest. In Colombia they don't leave the house without getting dressed nicely and putting makeup on, and not in this severe way, but definitely more daring with the eye makeup than some gringa. They always wear heels. They shower three times a day.

i would dead ass turn her down, she isnt attractive, youre just not a man yet and shes wearing tons of make up

maybe in that pic, but in the original pic she looks like shrek

She's uggo dude. But hey, if you're attracted to fugly chicks it makes things easier for you.

Fuck you man

4/10. And I only give her that because she's a fat chick and probably sucks dick well

the quads of doom

She looks good. What is her youtube page?

is she quads hot?

UCF8rmagy9ssXudvxXDBxlvg