INTRODUCING THE LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

INTRODUCING THE LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FCBayernUS/status/819609187420372992
twitter.com/LizHabib/status/819642167006138368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank fucking god, Friar's road won't have 5 extra cars of traffic around game time

Are they allowed to steal from the dodgers?

how the fuck is LA going to be able to support two fanbases?

Take the money spent on flavor of the month and spend it on winners like always.

Watching Dan Patrick and they showed the logo and I rushed here to shitpost. What a fucking awful logo. Looks like something a high school kid would come up with.

Nice logo tbH, shouldn't be too hard for them to attract dodger fans now

lol someone on twitter already removed the A so it's just an L with a lightning bolt

Can some one add losers to this?

ayyyy

Going by the twitter account. It still has the A.

The logo looks nice desu. Im still butt blasted that there's 2 NFL teams in LA not named the Raiders.

they have clippers and lakers and dodgers and angels and kings and ducks and so on in the area, why not put 2 NFL teams too

a lot of people there I hear

I think it's implied.

Does this mean new uniforms too? Fuck off with the yellow and just have a nice blue and white.

I hope the not-patriots will win a couple this next year huh.

>rename team LA Riders
>change colors to black and lighter shade of silver
>Mexicans too stupid to realize the ruse and come out to support them in droves
:^)

JUST

Seems like it. I think they're going to try to jump on the Doyers color/logo scheme. You look at the "Chargers" on the announcement letter(See: ), and there is no yellow on the "Chargers" where there traditionally has been. It's only on the border. Seems to me if there is any yellow it's going to be even scarcest and used for only the slightest of accent.

Fuck. Even Germany getting in on the bantz.
twitter.com/FCBayernUS/status/819609187420372992

ayy lmao

Dodgers copyright.

>LA now stuck with bit one, but two shitty NFL teams

Loving
Every
Laugh

How the hell is this not a joke logo?

Fuck you Spanos...

LV Raivers

You've never heard of taking an L?

shut the fuck up you pig. you don't know anything. Do you realize how much bullying I have to withstand because of idiots like you putting a bad name to our soccer establishment?

Every time I post on Sup Forums people don't take me seriously. They say "fuck off burger, donovan is a cuck". No, this is not their fault, this is your fault you nigger dick sucker. All this bullying has a big effect on my social life and life in general. I'm unable to make eye contact with players when watching TV, I can't go to burger king without feeling like one, I can't live like this. Stop it Americans. I call on you, and our brethren to be serious about this for once. Pele is literally a nigger, and you are supporting him. Just accept that Messi is better.

Do you even care?

Why are San Diego fans so butt hurt about this move ? They voted for them to move out . I have no sympathy for fairweather SAN Diego FAGGOTS that only support the team when it had LT/Bree's

Welcome back home , LA Chargers

>Its real
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I don't get it?

>They voted for them to move out
Most voted not to subsidize a billionaire. Had nothing to do with wanting them to movie. You may say the two are intrinsically connected. I tried making that argument to many in SD and on this very board. They maintain doing one was not doing the other.

No fuck you San Diego

Am I the only one who kinda digs the new logo? Add a yellow border around it and it'd be really nice.

Something like this

LA is as big as aaron rodgers heterosexualness

really really big

Savage. Fuck dean spanos

are they affiliated with the dodgers or something?

Pretty fucking sexy.

Thanks, took me all of two minutes in Photoshop. Hire me please, Mr. Spanos.

Prop C was a poorly thrown together plan designed to be put in a place where nobody wanted the stadium, written by corrupt hoteliers, and disadvantageous to essentially everybody in the city.

Nobody liked the plan.

Nobody liked the location.

Nobody likes Spanos.

We all love(d) the San Diego Chargers.

If Spanos had given a shread of a clue that maybe he gave a fuck about us beyond looking at us as stadium money and would have been open to a plan that the PEOPLE want then maybe we would have given that slimy rat a buck or two. But nobody was voting for that plan as long as Spanos was attached to it. Fuck him.

>another blue and white team
stop

well there needs to be SOME white in Los Angeles

So is there any chance this isn't a complete disaster?

Literally the Doyers blernsball logo

lolno

Noice

can someone pls screencap it, twitter is blocked at my work

No, Chargers are in pretty bad shape right now. They have some good players, but are missing key pieces. Not to mention, they play against the suddenly good Raiders, an often contender Chiefs team and an at worst 8-8 Broncos team.

Rams struggled their first season over there, the NFL didn't really want another team over there due to that.

The rest of the owners didn't really have a choice but to vote in favor of the relocation, however almost everyone agreed that Spanos should have stayed in SD at least this season and maybe move the team to another city that wasn't LA.

The cherry on top, is that LA fans were expecting the Raiders to move there, Spanos, being the genius that he is, thought it was a good idea to move their rival team there. Raiders tho, aren't as dumb as some may think; they explored other cities not named LA.

So no, there's no chance at all.

This is happening because another billionaire owner tried to blackmail a city into paying for his playground. They called his bluff, so now there are two NFL teams in LA for the SoCals to ignore. Five years from now, ten tops, Spanos will be crying again for someone to bankroll his team for him, just like Kroenke will.

>La La Land has NFL back with the Rams and now the Chargers
>Quebec City hasn't got back NHL
>Seattle hasn't got back NBA
>mfw

>So is there any chance this isn't a complete disaster?
There is now. Look at this fucking damage control.
twitter.com/LizHabib/status/819642167006138368

San Antonio Raiders when

There are 10 million people in LA County alone (not counting the other counties in the metro area).

That's the same as the entire country of Sweden.

JUST FUCK ME SHIT UP, SPANOS

That logo won't work out either. Trump doesn't support losers like the Chargers