How do you deal with road rage?

How do you deal with road rage?

Especially without getting into legal trouble yourself.

45 ACP

Drive faster.

Fidget spinner

look for ecchi

>Drive faster.

Fuck you. I'm not giving in to some asshole and risk my own safety.

Brake check them if you're in front. Idk your shit laws but in Texas if a driver hits you from behind its automatically their fault.

Learn to drive faggot. Get off the road

This. If someone is raging at you, then you probably drive like a cunt. Fuck you.

People like you are what cause delays and hence cause your own rage

No it's people who can't drive / rubberneck / pay more attention to their phone, conversation, food, etc., who cause delays and others rage

Sounds like a good way to frame someone by braking like a retard for no reason or when you shouldn't

I am willing to bet that most people getting back ended happened because they took the person behind by surprise by braking when they shouldn't like letting someone out when they are on the right of way or braking to turn without indicating first.
Hell a few back ends probably happen when dumbasses brake to slow down going from a higher speed zone to a lower.

If your law actually does auto instigate the person behind your law is retarded and open to abuse.

>dipshits detected

Faggots like you don't deserve driving privileges and should be shot.

I love pissing off people on the road. I wish a nigga would get out and try something.

I'm 6'5'' and love fighting.

You should stay a certain feet back from vehicles, if you're tailgating someone you're only asking for it. Shut your mouth if you don't know the American law. Go cry somewhere else about it

>be me
>enlightened individual
>see plebs driving
>tfw not taking public transport
>haha plebs can be so plebian

Actually no, i've seen more people who think they are driving properly and safe causing more hold ups.
>Braking at every little thing like a truck passing by on the other side of the road or having no confidence that they can get through a gap that is clearly big enough for a car bigger than the one they have
>Driving well below the limit because it's "safer"
>Stopping the right of way to let someone out of a side road

>Sounds like a good way to frame someone by braking like a retard for no reason or when you shouldn't

You're supposed to keep a save distance. If you do you don't crash into a person even if "they break like a retard". So of course it's the fault of the driver behind because he didn't keep a save distance.

> Be faggot
> can't afford car
> see dream girl on bus everyday
>too pussy to ask her out because no car to pick her up in

>I love pissing off people on the road. I wish a nigga would get out and try something.
>I'm 6'5'' and love fighting.

Yea, but you have to be careful so you don't get into legal trouble as well. The optimum is: You kick somebodies ass and he gets the legal blame.

ooo look at the defensive faggot hahaha

I know how to drive, obviously safer than you do if you're defending reckless driving like not using indicators.
>J-just stay further away from them it's your fault!
What a fucking retard.

I don't know about your backwards country but here if you're the required safe distance of 4 cars and they brake for no reason there is still a chance of you were checking your mirror or something and that split second you didn't see them doing something they shouldn't.

It does happen, when driving in a typical line and noone should be braking you can be taking unexpectedly if someone does something they shouldn't like braking to let people out of side roads.

So do me a favor big man and learn when to shut the fuck up and keep your aggression to fucking your cousin or something.

I hate people who don't understand yield signs. If you're merging on or off of a road, and I'm in the dedicated lane, I have the right of way.

Also, use fucking turn signals

>have dream girl on bus
>stick out penor
>she sits by me
>makes penor happy
>i arrive at my destination
>tip fedora
>she follows
>taco bell here we come

TL;DR

Are you still crying?

I hate people who try to make a left turn after the signal has turned red and the green light is already on for the opposite lane.

I once forced the issue by gunning it right into some soccermom cunt. Wouldn't let up and made her back up into her lane again.

Don't throw a temper tantrum and learn to control your anger like a fucking adult.

>Don't throw a temper tantrum and learn to control your anger like a fucking adult.

They question was: How do you deal with asshole raging at you/threatening you?

If she was already in that intersection, you're a dick.

If she was behind the crosswalk, I respect the move.

fpbp