You think this dude looks like a badass or just a poser? He's always talking like a tough guy on fb...

You think this dude looks like a badass or just a poser? He's always talking like a tough guy on fb. Would you be scared to fight him?

He posted this pic after a fight, lol looks like he lost that one

he's in ok shape. no i wouldnt be scared. Why are you worried about him? People with delusional egos get shattered like lightbulbs eventually.

Not that worried, he just posts angry messages about how he's gonna punch somebody out etc... starting to think he might be all talk.

He says he's 6'0" 180lbs but I kinda doubt that

I'd believe that he'd punch someone, but not because he's a badass. He just looks dumb enough to start shit he thinks he can finish. Unless he's been in the military or had other fight training, he doesn't look like someone to be worried about.

Stay away if you want to avoid fights in general, but he doesn't come across as an actual threat.

Thanks. No he doesn't have any training like that (other than having a punching bag he practices on).

dude looks alpha and doesn't give a shit

I'd be careful

I would gladly fight that inbred.

He says he punched out a skinhead once

Yea I'll fight him.
>tldr op is scared to fight a guy

He looks like a little kid. How do you even know such a person?

Didn't say I was scared, just curious for opinions.

tbh I think he would kick your ass

that's not how tldr works you fuckin retard.

This skin head will fight him
>Itt op doesn't want to fight bully

went to school together

he never really bullied me at least physically, just talked shit and acts tough

That's why I think he might be all talk

Bags don't hit back. You learn how to fight by getting hit. A lot. He's no threat.

from the jacked up teeth, looks like he's been hit alot

Badass... Fuck no, he is the kind of guy that goes 2 days at the gym and sarts telling anyone...
Just kick this fucker in the ass.
I would kick him myself if I lived near him.

he doesn't even look that built. skinny toothpick hillbilly

>...Anonymous
>06/17/17(Sat)13:34:20 No.736127514
>This skin head will fight him
>>Itt op doesn't want to fight bully
> #
this

He looks like he isn't afraid to hit his wife