Wow...can you imagine? 40 whole DAYS without sex? Surely that doesn't include hand jobs and blowjobs surely...

Wow...can you imagine? 40 whole DAYS without sex? Surely that doesn't include hand jobs and blowjobs surely, because that would be unbelievable

Did this include jerking off? If so then I could see the challenge.

well when you're good looking like Josh Harnett and with some model. It would get pretty rough.

Not everyone is a normie

Absolutely not. Me and my gf can hardly go three days without sex.

Heh y-yeah just imagine. I b-bet there's some losers out there who have gone for longer than 40 days.

This, but finest anything past a week is kys tier. SEVEN WHOLE DAYS without even macking it to a chick is pathetic.

trips confirmed for wizard level

This is the cause and effect of women having rights. You niggers only have yourself to blame.

you can't wank either

>Implying you wouldn't get called a beta faggot 50 years ago for being anywhere past 18+ on

Oh shit, I'm a motherfucking Wizard now?

Wow! do people like this actually exist?

>Being a virgin is literally on par with being a criminal
Hmm, really gets the old neurons whirring

My movie would be called 9943 days and nights

Eredar is a fucking SPECIES

THE PLANET IS NAMED ARGUS

FUCK

Eredar is the server you fucking fraud. Argus as a location has never, ever even been hinted as being somewhere you can visit.

> implying we aren't going to Argus to kill Kil'jaeden

its also a server :/

tricked

>Tfw im about to complete a full year without fapping

40 days? try 7482 days haha

>implying I couldnt rape your ass 50 years ago and nobody would care.

>implying green text

Argus doesn't exist anymore and they've sucked time travel plots dry. Not to mentioned they've skipped Kil'Jaeden as an antagonist altogether and Sargeras is now a good boy he dindu nuffin

the guy gets to make out with jennifer anniston and emma roberts in the movie though.

I got my first kiss at 27 and started dating normally after that. It's weird, if you actually have a girlfriend or whatever not being able to have sex regularly becomes a huge stress.

But when you stop seeing anyone you get used to it again gradually.

If that movie was made today Emma Roberts's arrow would say "Emma Roberts".

>Turn 20 in 3 months

How do I save myself

And no prozzies id rather stay a virgin than pay for it