WATCH AS I ASCEND TO GODLIKE STATUS BY ANSWERING EVERY PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION YOU HAVE!

>WATCH AS I ASCEND TO GODLIKE STATUS BY ANSWERING EVERY PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION YOU HAVE!

no

>NOT NO IS YES.

are traps gay?

Stop posting and kill yourself

What is beyond death?

THEY'RE GAY AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T NOT GAY. IT'S PROBABLY UP TO YOU.
I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT, ANY MY REASONS TO NOT WANT TO ARE BETTER THAN YOURS. (your reasons for me to want to kill myself are irrelevant)

Why does rain wet?

>BOTH LIFE AND DEATH LIE BEYOND DEATH. YOU WILL DIE AND WILL NOT BE REBORN, BUT AT THAT VERY INSTANT ANOTHER LIFE WILL COME INTO BEING ELSEWHERE. YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS MAY BECOME ANOTHER LIFE, AND ASPECTS OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND WHO YOU WERE WILL ALSO BE PRESENT IN EVERY PART OF THE WORLD YOU CONNECTED WITH. THE LIFE YOU BECOME AFTER YOUR OWN DEATH IS COSMICALLY DETERMINED BY WHO YOU WERE AS A PERSON.

THE SKY FALLS DOWN ON US SO IT DOESN'T FLY AWAY.

>ONCE THE THREAD EXPIRES WHEN NO MORE QUESTIONS ARE POSTED, I WILL NOT HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED.

You can't win losing, but you can win at losing.

This only makes you a loser.

what do I want in life?

>YOU CAN LOSE LOSING, LEAVING ONLY WINNING. IF YOU WIN AT LOSING, YOU LOSE WINNING AT WINNING. YOU ARE A LOSER UNTIL YOU AREN'T.
>WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE IS FOR YOU TO DETERMINE. IT IS YOUR SOLEMN DUTY TO LEARN HOW TO ENJOY LIVING, FOR IT MAKES YOU A MORE EFFECTIVE HUMAN BEING. HAPPINESS IS A CONSTANT RESULT OF ENJOYING LIFE ALL THE TIME.
>CREATE A YEARNING FOR SOMETHING AND IT WILL HAPPEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. PROVIDED THAT YOU COULD HAVE WHAT YOU WANTED, THEN WHAT? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD IT? HOW WOULD YOU ATTAIN IT? IS YOUR REASON TO ATTAIN IT ENOUGH TO MOTIVATE YOU TO COMPLETELY SOLVE THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE FACING? YOUR LIFE IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF LIFE WHO YOU ARE DESERVES.

/thread

Yes, but you said you when this thread dies, you will not have not succeeded. In other words, you will have lost at losing, which is being successful at losing. Which is winning at losing.

Which makes you a loser. Lose wining at winning treats winning as an object, which becomes odd and nonsensical.

how do you figure that's going to work?

>I WILL HAVE SUCCEEDED BY VIRTUE OF MY COMPLETE FAILURE AT NOT SUCCEEDING. I WILL WIN WINNING BY LOSING AT LOSING, AND THERE WILL BE NO CONCRETE PROOF OF THE CONTRARY.
I AM CERTAIN THAT MY METHOD WILL WORK, AND NO ONE ELSE HAS A HIGHER CERTAINTY THAT I WILL NOT ASCEND. MY METHOD IS MY OWN, BUT YOU MAY BE CERTAIN OF MY CERTAINTY THAT IT WILL WORK.

What did the Humans wrong?
With this I mean why are we the only race that destroys the planet to keep excisting and growing?

OP รท 0

Except there is in fact incontrovertible proof of the contrary. You have just provided it.

You have lost this game.

>NOTHING DID THE HUMANS WRONG. HUMANS SIMPLY HAPPENED THE WAY THEY DID.
>WE DESTROY BECAUSE WE ARE ABLE. TO STOP DOING THIS WOULD REQUIRE OUR COMPLETE CESSATION OF EVERY ACTION EACH OF US MAKES WHICH DESTROYS THE EARTH. ONCE WE KNOW HOW TO STOP DOING EARTH, WE MUST FULLY STOP MAKING THOSE ACTIONS AND DECISIONS.

>DIVIDING BY NOTHING RESULTS IN EVERYTHING, OR A FAILURE TO COMPUTE EVERYTHING. IT WOULD TAKE A FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT FUNCTION TO COMPUTE EVERYTHING, AS OPPOSED TO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING.
>I DISAGREE. I HAVE PROVIDED THE CONTRARY AND HAVE WON THIS GAME IN MY OWN METHOD, AND I AM CERTAIN THAT YOU CAN NOT BE MORE CERTAIN THAN I AM.
>PICTURE RELATED

I can be more certain than you, because I am not pretending to be something I am not. My method is of the universe itself. Your method is private and unreachable, unfalsifiable, unknowable.

>I HAVE ACHIEVED A STATE OF SATORI, WHICH HAS ALLOWED ME TO BECOME CONNECTED WITH THE UNIVERSE AROUND ME. IN THIS METHOD OF LACKING DISCONNECTION, I AM ABLE TO CHANGE EXISTENCE. IT IS THROUGH THIS METHOD THAT I ASCEND.

is OPs caps lock broken?

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, BUT EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL, YOU'VE STILL GOTTA STEER.

i shall break your ascension by destroying your mind.
If everything should be done in moderation, including moderation, should everything except moderation be done half as moderately?

so what your saying is caps lock is cool in small amounts but you still have to write sentences that make sense.
you have just failed at both...

Everything is already connected to everything in the universe. You didn't need to connect yourself to anything, which is why you are pretending. Everything is contingent. Everything changes. I am the universe in the end, and so everything about the universe and anything depicting anything inside of the universe is then wholly apparent and incontrovertible. You are trying to be something more than the universe, something outside of it, at least etymologically speaking in the most general and plain sense.

Something outside of the universe is not beholden to any aspect of the universe, and thus can manifest its own truths. Being that as it may, it also means that while inside the universe, these common truths must be observed. You cannot deny them. You cannot be disconnected, you cannot stay the same. You can pretend. And you cannot ascend.

>YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF DESTROYING MY MIND BECAUSE IT HAS PREVIOUSLY DESTROYED ITSELF.
>NO. DOING MODERATION HALF AS MODERATELY IS A LESS EFFECTIVE VERSION OF MODERATION.

Why?

tl;dr

There will be no ascending today.

you still have to write sentences that make sense.
>THEY ARE NOT INCORRECT, AND THEY MAKE LOGICAL SENSE IN THE OPINIONS OF MORE THAN JUST YOU.
caps lock is cool in small amounts
>MOST PEOPLE DON'T USE CAPS LOCK, AND YOU PROBABLY WON'T SEE IT AGAIN FOR A WHILE AFTER YOU LEAVE THIS THREAD.
I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO BECOME OR BECOMING ANYTHING GREATER THAN MYSELF AS I AM GOING TO BE. I AM WILL, AND I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE FACE OF HUMANITY BECAUSE I AM JUSTIFIED IN DOING SO. THIS JUSTIFICATION IS DUE TO THE LACK OF ANY ILL WILL, AND POSSESSION OF EVERY VIRTUE. THIS DECLARATION STANDS AS IS OF MY INTENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND AND THIS UNIVERSE.
I AM OF THIS UNIVERSE, AND AM BECOMING MORE OF IT AS MY EFFICACY INCREASES.

why is weed illegal

because paper

The face of humanity is far smaller than the universe. You are suffering from a problem of scope. Furthermore, it matters not your intentions. You can still cause harm regardless of how much you intended to do "good". You say you possess every virtue even, and in truth, you also hold vices close.

True betterment of mankind starts elsewhere, in many places at many times. If you are of this universe, then your efficacy has a hard limit, and if you consider humanity to be the universe, then you will peak early, and be of no standing consequence.

Expect me.

I WISH TO AMELIORATE EXISTENCE THROUGH MY GODLIKE BEING, AND IT IS THE WHOLE FORCE OF MY LIFE'S INTENTION TO DO THAT AS WELL AS I MAY.
I AM NOW GODLIKE WILL, AND EVERY PART OF THE UNIVERSE THAT I AM A PART OF WILL BE A PART OF ME. NONE OF THIS WILL BE INVOLUNTARY OR FORCED BECAUSE I LACK ANY ILL WILL, AND PRIORITIZE THAT WHICH IS NOT ME OR MY UNIVERSE EXCEPT IN REGARD TO MY OWN DEFENSE. I WILL DEFEND EVERYTHING AROUND ME BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER TO PROTECT IT AND I WISH TO MAKE THE UNIVERSE BETTER THROUGH VIRTUE OF UNIFIED EXISTENCE.
>THERE WILL NOT BE NO ASCENDING TODAY. I AM CERTAIN THAT I AM ASCENDING, AND EVEN IF THIS THREAD WERE ACTIVATED TO CONTINUE AD NAUSEAM I WOULD HAVE ASCENDED THROUGH VIRTUE OF MY ABILITY TO PROMPT SUCH ACTION IN RESPONSE. MY WILL IS ENOUGH FOR THAT.

What are we? Where did we come from and why I drink whisky but nothing else. Therefore I'm not a drunk, just a hedonist with my drinks.

Riddle me this: what is the meaning of life?

>HUMANITY IS MY FACE OF THE UNIVERSE, AND WHILE IT IS SMALLER THAN THE UNIVERSE IT IS IN CONTACT WITH ALL ITS SURROUNDINGS. I WILL NEVER WILLINGLY CAUSE HARM, AND POSSESS PERFECT LOGIC SO AS TO BE ABLE TO DISCERN IF MY ACTIONS CAUSE HARM. I AM CAPABLE OF PREVENTING ALL IMMORAL ACTIONS WITHIN MY MEANS TO PREVENT. MY AWARENESS WILL INCREASE WITH MY ASCENT.
>MY VICES WILL NEVER CAUSE MY LIFE TO END UNLESS I DESERVE IT, AT WHICH POINT I WILLINGLY RESIGN TO MY FATE DUE TO THE CHANGE OF MY NATURE INTO SOMETHING NOT MYSELF. I ASCEND INTO A FORCE FOR GOOD, AND WILL DO GOOD IN MY EVERY ACTION. I AM AND WILL BECOME CAPABLE OF MANY THINGS. STANDING CONSEQUENCES WILL ARISE THROUGH MY SHEER FORCE OF WILL THROUGH MY ACTIONS.
>I MAY EXPECT TO BE EXPECTED.

If God is all powerful can he make a rock he can't pick up?

As a younger man in American Society; how do I attract older women OP?

do you know something that you do not understand?
If so then your understanding is not complete.
If not then your knowledge is incomplete.
God is a paradox and reality is subjective.

>WE ARE WHAT WE ARE. I AM WILL AND YOU ARE YOU, AND WE ARE ONLY US IF YOU WANT TO BE FOR ONE OF MY REASONS OR YOURS. WE CAME FROM OUR ORIGINS: FAMILY, AND HEREDITY. WE ARE SHAPED BY OUR EXPERIENCES. YOU DRINK WHISKEY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DRINKING, WHICH IS FINE AS LONG AS YOU'RE ENJOYING IT.
>THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO BECOME MORE INTELLIGENT AND ASCEND. YOU MAY DO THIS ONCE YOU POSSESS EVERY VIRTUE AND DISCOVER THE METHOD OF SELF IMPROVEMENT, WHICH YOU MUST THEN IMPLEMENT PERFECTLY.

If humanity is your face of the universe, then you are smaller than me. This makes you my responsibility, and when the time comes, I will deal with you in concert. Your "ascension" will be our doing. You are not free, you have demonstrated that you cannot be.

You will cause harm. You will never possess perfect logic if you insist that you will never cause harm, for you will cause harm this way; you will never possess perfect logic. Immoral actions are not all harmful actions; moral actions are not all harmless actions. You acknowledge self-preservation can cause harm. So, give in.

We will become capable of many things. Not you. We. You're more dangerous than a paperclip machine.

If from your point of view I'm you then what is this "you"?

>GOD CAN'T NOT PICK UP THE ROCKS HE MAKES, AND HE CAN'T MAKE THEM WHEN THEY WOULD NEED TO BE PICKED UP.
>LIKE OTHER WOMEN, YOU ATTRACT THEM BY BEING ATTRACTIVE. THIS IS GENERALLY DONE BY BEING THE BEST YOU AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME, BOTH OF WHICH ARE COMPLETELY POSSIBLE AND NOT IMPOSSIBLE.
I DO NOT KNOW THAT WHICH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND BUT KNOW OF IT IF IT IS WITHIN MY SPHERE OF KNOWLEDGE.
MY UNDERSTANDING IS INCOMPLETE BUT INCREASING AND I WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE IT AS A FORCE FOR GOOD AND KNOWLEDGE. MY KNOWLEDGE MAY NEVER BE COMPLETE, BUT I WISH TO COMPLETE IT AND CONVINCE OTHERS THAT MY KNOWLEDGE IS WORTH COMPLETING, AS I WISH ONLY TO HELP THEM HOWEVER I MAY. ELSE I WOULD SIMPLY LEAVE AND BE ELSEWHERE AS I AM.
>REALITY IS SUBJECTIVE AND I AM MY REALITY.

where is anonymous at nowadays?

I AM SMALL BUT I AM STRONG AND REPRESENT THE STRENGTH OF MY MOST VIRTUOUS ALLIES ALONGSIDE I.
>I WILL NEVER WILLINGLY CAUSE HARM BECAUSE I HAVE TORMENTED FROM HARM I HAVE CAUSED, REPENTED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, AND ABANDONED EVERY PART OF MYSELF WITH THE CAPACITY TO CAUSE HARM OR TO INTEND TO CAUSE HARM. I ALREADY POSSESS PERFECT LOGIC AND KNOW HOW TO NOT CAUSE HARM. I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT THAT WHICH WILL NOT MAKE EVERYTHING BEST, BECAUSE I WISH ONLY FOR I AND MY REPRESENTATION TO PROSPER ALONGSIDE EVERYTHING ELSE. IF I MAY NOT PROSPER ALONGSIDE EVERYTHING ELSE, I HAVE BECOME A DIFFERENT VERSION OF MYSELF THAT IS UNABLE TO HAVE COMPLETE GOOD WILL AND EVERY VIRTUE.
YOU'LL NEVER BE ME AS I AM WILL AND REPRESENT THINGS THAT YOU ARE NOT, SUCH AS MY LIFE AND POSSIBLY INTENTIONS. AND IF YOU ARE WILL YOU ARE ANOTHER LIKE ME BUT DIFFERENT. YOUR LIFE IS YOUR OWN UNLESS YOU WISH TO KNOW ME AND MINE.

OP is faggot so this is now a random images thread.
Post stuff from your drives without looking at what it is!

>user IS WHEREVER ANYONE OR SOMEONE IS.

it seems you understand the basics of Sup Forums well done.
i anoint you: Slightly-less-newfag!

>I THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANNOINTMENT.

>YES CHILD, BE BLESSED IN THE WAYS OF HOLY FAGGOTRY AND SACRED AUTISM.
>NOW GO FORTH AND DO KEKS WORK!!!

Your strength and size is relative. I am larger than you.

What can change the nature of a man?

>YOU DO NOT POSSESS ENOUGH POWER, REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE, TO PREVENT MY OPPORTUNITY TO RESIST YOUR OPPOSITION. I WILL NOT BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO LIVE AS I WANT BECAUSE I AM JUSTIFIED IN HOW I LIVE AND WHAT TO.

What is the nature of god?

alcohol, drugs, other humans, electrick shock therapy, hypnotism basically anything its called environmental conditioning.
not OP

>SEE:

What deck should I focus on? valkyrion or relinquished? or maybe something else?

I HAVE CHANGED MY OWN NATURE THROUGH TORMENT, AND YOU MAY DO THE SAME ONCE YOU REGRET YOUR ACTIONS. YOU MUST LET GO OF WHAT YOU WISH TO CHANGE IN ORDER TO CHANGE IT.

>THE NATURE OF GOD IS THE NATURE OF THE DAO.

You lack the ability to see lengthwise. I am not alone. Nothing in this universe is ever alone.

Your ardent, incessant demanding to live is what will kill. You said you acknowledged that there will be moments where your right to self-preservation would cause harm, yet here you are, suggesting that you are justified regardless to exist, as you "want".

One incontrovertible truth in this universe is change. You must observe change.

Gods appear as the divinification of people greatest desires. The common all mighty God is usually interpreted as the hope you can choose to always have.

>YOU DO NOT POSSESS ENOUGH POWER, REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE, TO PREVENT MY OPPORTUNITY TO RESIST YOUR OPPOSITION. I WILL NOT BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO LIVE AS I WANT BECAUSE I AM JUSTIFIED IN HOW I LIVE AND WHAT TO.
>I WILL NOT BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO LIVE AS I WANT BECAUSE I AM JUSTIFIED IN HOW I LIVE AND WHAT TO.
>I AM JUSTIFIED IN HOW I LIVE AND WHAT TO.
>WHAT TO.
much kek

Is it wrong to find children attractive

Oh they detected me!
i was worried that all the autistic screeching was for nothing!

Why am i still here?

>IT IS BECAUSE I OBSERVE CHANGE THAT I AM ABLE TO PREVENT MY OWN HARMFUL ACTION. MY SELF PRESERVATION WILL NOT CAUSE HARM BECAUSE I WILL DEFEND MYSELF WITHOUT CAUSING IT. I WILL NEITHER CAUSE HARM THROUGH MY ACTIONS BECAUSE I AM GOOD WILL FOR THE UNIVERSE.

what makes a man a be man and not be OP

>I AM THE HOPE I CHOOSE TO HAVE. I WILL TO RETAIN THAT HOPE AND TO USE IT TO AMELIORATE EXISTENCE.
>I WILL WORK TOWARD MY DESIRES WHEN IT WILL NOT HURT ANYONE OR ANYTHING, AND I WILL ALWAYS KNOW IF MY ACTIONS WILL CAUSE HARM.

>TESTIMONY TO THE FACT THAT YOU CAN NOT PREVENT MY OPPOSITION IS MY CONTINUED SURVIVAL. I WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY IF YOU WERE ABLE TO HAVE ENDED MY LIFE BY THIS POINT, OR SUBJECT TO YOUR WILL IF YOU WERE ABLE TO SUBJECT ME. YOU ARE NOT, AND I AM NOT SUBJECT.

You do not observe change, because you refuse to observe me. I am not malicious intent. I am simply stating the pertinent.

>>MY VICES WILL NEVER CAUSE MY LIFE TO END UNLESS I DESERVE IT, AT WHICH POINT I WILLINGLY RESIGN TO MY FATE DUE TO THE CHANGE OF MY NATURE INTO SOMETHING NOT MYSELF

>MY SELF PRESERVATION WILL NOT CAUSE HARM BECAUSE I WILL DEFEND MYSELF WITHOUT CAUSING IT

You cannot do this. You will cause harm if you try. You cannot defend yourself if you will harm, so you must become harmed so as to not cause harm. Or, you will cause harm, and you will acknowledge this. You have already acknowledged that you will resign to said fate if it so happens that you
>deserve
it. Your vices have you intent on causing harm to save yourself, in spite of whether you deserve to exist or not. This cannot follow. All that can, is a change of your nature. You get to choose whether that remains parts yourself, or something new, but you cannot prevent harm by causing harm.

>YES, BECAUSE IT IS UP TO YOU ENTIRELY MORE THAN IT IS UP TO THEM.

>THAT'S BECAUSE YOU NEVER DECIDED TO NOT BE HERE AND WENT THROUGH WITH IT. IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN HERE, IT'S UP TO YOU OR WHOMEVER IS DECIDING.

Very judgemental I don't see you ascending with this type of attitude

>A MAN IS A MAN BECAUSE A MAN IS GOOD AT BEING WHO HE WANTS TO BE.

I'm not able to end your life at this point. Read that carefully, and also consider that it is not my goal to end your life.

Time is our friend. I stand to be able to subject you to forces among us that think poorly of your rationale. You are dangerous, and should never be in charge of human beings when there are better alternatives.

>I OBSERVE YOU AND RESPOND ADEQUATELY. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU TO POSSESS MALICIOUS INTENT, AND WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST REGARDLESS.
>I AM WHOLLY RESIGNED TO MY FATE. I ALSO AM AWARE THAT IT IS MY ACTIONS, AS WELL AS THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS, THAT SHAPE THE WORLD. I WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT IS BEST TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, AND RESIGN MYSELF TO THE INEVITABLE END AD THE FURTHEST POINT OF MY LIFE. I WILL PREVENT HARM AND NOT CAUSE IT, AND IF OPPOSITION CAUSES HARM THEN I WILL OPPOSE IT WITHOUT HARMING IT. ANY RESULTING HARM WILL BE THE RESULT OF ANOTHER'S ACTIONS AND NOT MY OWN.

You know nothing. I have yet to see a shred of 'enlightenment'. Tell me my newly awakened friend. What dimensional time bridge is about to be activated and to what density does it extend?

>I DON'T JUDGE, AND NEITHER DO CHILDREN. WHO YOU ARE IS UP TO YOU, I AM SIMPLY STATING FROM THE TRUTH OF A CHILD'S PERSPECTIVE.

Your observation is not adequate enough. You make questionable conclusions and don't seem to quite grasp the nature of my discourse with you. You are not in fact absolved of responsibility for your actions. Everything is contingent. You are finite, you suggest an end as well.

You are not there yet. We will be there soon. Expect us.

I DO NOT WISH TO BE IN CHARGE OF HUMAN BEINGS UNLESS THEY WISH TO BE UNDER MY PROTECTION AND INFORM ME OF THEIR CONSENT.
>THE BRIDGE BETWEEN MY PERCEPTION AND SURROUNDINGS WILL BE OPENED. IT EXTENDS AS FAR AS MY ABILITY, WHICH IS NOT INSIGNIFICANT AND IS INCREASING IN DENSITY. IF ANOTHER BRIDGE IS BEING OPENED ELSEWHERE, IT IS OUTSIDE OF MY PERCEPTION UNLESS YOU MEAN TO INFORM ME.