Hey bald bros, I'm losing my hair both in the front and back...

Hey bald bros, I'm losing my hair both in the front and back. I'm thinking of getting drunk enough to work up the courage to shave it all off but I am wondering is this wise? Do you recommend shaving your head yourself or having it done by a professional? Also how long did it take you to get used to the new look? I have a big head so I'm afraid I will look strange with a shaved head. Share your knowledge with me.

If you barely have hair it isn't hard to visualise what you would look like bald, so judge from there i'd say.

Bald >>>>> combover

Dude go bald, unless you truly have zero dignity

go bald, grow a beard to compensate.

>I'm thinking of getting drunk enough to work up the courage to shave it all off
Holy shit, you're a pussy. Just do it, moron.

Also, I recommend once a week so you don't have to use a trimmer.

this, you'll look more mature
instead of a balding faggot.

Nigga just shave your head. If you rock it with confidence, you'll look sexier.
Stop being a faggot and just do it.

You probably won't look as strange as you think. Lots of dudes go bald, no real way around it. But it's always way worse to look like you're in denial about it.
Either way, you should keep your hair as short as possible if you absolutely won't shave it.

As far as doing it yourself, it's extremely easy. Just use some clippers, vroom it all off - lay down a towel or do it outside since it will make a mess. Don't do it in the bathtub as the hair will eventually clog and be disgusting.
After you get it short enough, you can use a razor if you want to be bald-bald. Up to you, but once you get used it it's pretty nice. If you do that, make sure to have a very sharp razor, obviously use shaving cream (whatever works for you), you don't want to use aftershave.
Everyone's skin is different, so if you're the type that is prone to acne breakouts after shaving or when hair starts growing back on your face, make double sure to not feel your bald head a lot even tho it will feel a little weird/good (the new smoothness, etc). You'll just be starting a zit farm all over your stupid head and look even more disgusting than normal.

And further related to potential acne (not calling you a zitface but a newly shaved head can take some getting used to) make sure you're using clean pillowcases (or wrapping a fresh towel around your pillow) at night. Also be on the lookout for any soap or detergent that irritates your head as you may not have noticed it previously pre-bald.

Those aren't scientific suggestions, just based on experience, so it's totally possible someone may know better or be able to correct anything.

Good luck!

Get in shape, grow some facial hair, shave your head.

Literally the only true answer. You'll be fine bro, you'll look better than you do now

Go buy a wig.
I dont want some pussy like you look bald like me.

Just use a sharpie and draw the hair back.

Do what Jason Statham does. That man is bald as fuck but you never really think about it because he owns that shit.

.. Jason statham is a hot ass hunk of man though, and you are a fat peace of shit.

>Jason Statham
lol bald dude is a bald dude. you will never be truly attractive ever again.

Dude you are fucking crazy if you think that Jason Statham has not fucked 1000% more girls than you.

girls are whores they dont necessarily spread their legs based on looks

i shaved my head with a number 2 guard about 7 years ago. now i use a razor. i wash my head with a bar of soap and dry it with a towel.

>no more shampoo
>no more gel

life is good

What a stupid thing to say.

life is stupid

>once a week
not true. You need to reshave every day or 2 at most. The stubble sucks. personally I'd buzz it down as low as you can go and do that every few days or shave it every day.

Also stop being a pussy and just do it.
>need to get drunk

It's hair for fuck's sake. It will grow back, sort of...

This.

I shave every other day. Basic triple blade razor in the shower. Little shampoo to wash the head works as well as shaving cream. Use a lighter touch until you get used to it and ESPECIALLY with fresh blades.

Also, grow that facial hair out but groom it well.