You now remember /mtv/

>you now remember /mtv/

>you now remember that Sup Forums still exists

If I could nuke one board it would be those pedo scum

>have the ability to nuke a board
>board isn't Sup Forums
You had 1 job

This. Probably the worst place online to discuss the art of film as well. 80% of the threads are just bitching about actors and politics.

Dude I obviously had that in mind but at the end of the day Sup Forums is the worst, world class memes but pedophilia is unforgivable

>world class memes
I admit that Sup Forums produces the best memes, with /fit/ as a close second

Sup Forums is worst board even worse than Sup Forums , Sup Forums is fun during happenings

>not at least a solid 60% being shitty forced memes

>when you see an elderly couple but don't mug them

I don't support their lot but I do appreciate how they scare away alot of the Reddit/Facebook cancer. Pedos might just be the heroes we need.

>not /r9k/

>nuke Sup Forums
>they all spread and ruin other boards
nah

>virtue signaling outside twitter

>tfw you're on Sup Forums everyday of your pathetic life except for april fools so you didn't get to experience /mtv/

>>they all spread and ruin other boards
You mean like they already do?

At least you didn't get merged with fucking Sup Forums

Sup Forums didn't deserve that

Are you fucking insane?
/r9k/ refugees would turn every board into a nightmarish shithole, /r9k/ is no joke man once you get sucked into that madness you're never the same

Sorry bro. April Fools 2017 was some of the most fun I've ever had on this website and I started coming here in 2007. I never thought I would ever have that much fun again. I'm genuinely sorry for you.

Someone having a different opinion from you doesn't mean they're from Sup Forums, shrimp dick.

Spotted the Sup Forumsster

That's Sup Forums too though

Sup Forums BTFUCKO