Who's more of a dumbass?

Who's more of a dumbass?

Didn't think it was possible, did you? Trump proved you wrong.

the voters

even bush can't stand trump..

OP

Underrated Kek

build a wall, depart them both

tough call.

I'm gonna say Bush is more of a dumbass, but a better person. Trump is just a slimy conman who was at least smart enough to fool the stupidest among us to vote for him.

>We're gonna find hurricane Katrina and we're gonna bring her to justice

she likes it

I wonder why these idiots think like this. What are they told?

the only people who think Obama achieved nothing in office are in-bred, fox news watching mongs

the truth

Ouch. But true.

>cherry picking this hard
>pic related

All niggers support killjob because I posted this.

Obama and Clinton were never the ultra liberals people made them out to be. Obama's responsible for most of the drone strikes in Yemen, Pakistan, and a bunch of other countries we're not at war with.

This. Americans are, without a date, the dumbest Empire that's ever existed. Such stupid, stupid people.

Stay fat, lazy, and stupid Amerilards.

what have you done in your life user?? look in the mirror and the dumbass will appear.

That niggers and muslims are the cause of all the world's problems?

you mad fatty?

keep believing what the rich white republicans tell you...

You

The op

Obama was pretty damn centrist. He did some pretty socially liberal things towards the end of his second term once he figured out that the Republicans would fight him tooth and nail on anything anyways and just didn't give a fuck anymore, but he was far from ultra liberal throughout most of his tenure.

He was fairly econocally conservative, he deported more illegals than any president to date, he was fairly aggressive militarily, despite what Fox News would have us believe.

The "Obama is a liberal pussy" meme is fake news.

lul

BOT ACTIVATED

And here comes Sergei with the Asian girl dump. Can't have the word getting out about your boy Trump now, can we?

You.

Bush. But bush was funny. Trump is a cunning asshole. Shadilay

Tough one...I'd say Bush is the slightly bigger dumbass while Trump is the bigger asshole and more incompetent as a politician. Though you shouldn't forget how many people Bush got killed in his middle eastern-adventures. So far Trump hasn't got anyone killed.

I think Trump is the bigger dumbass.

Bush was a buffoon,
but at least he knew when to keep his mouth shut.

Trump's biggest enemy is himself, the old fool.]
It would be hilarious, except that maybe next time he'll take down the USA, not just his defense.

>That niggers and muslims are the cause of all the world's problems?

There are no niggers in Germany and the Muslims only make up 5% of 80 million people. Despite what Fox News tells you.

No go on and post some Sup Forums infograph about "rapefugees".

>So far Trump hasn't got anyone killed.

Not so fast there pardner.

>>cherry picking

That isn't cherry picking. Trump carried 100% of the white trash vote.

HEY! YOUR LOGIC IS NOT WELCOME HERE