Why are raids so rare these days on Sup Forums?

Why are raids so rare these days on Sup Forums?

Because they're not allowed anymore.

Because of NYPA

yea they are cracking down on raiders these days. spoopy shit

because Sup Forums died over 10 years ago

>average Sup Forumstard - 2017

bacause you get b&

threads get deleted, posts get deleted.
text is banned or filtered.
I got banned last week for telling an user I was saging his shitpost thread

or saying "banned text" pic related

cuz...

simple: newfags

the long answer: because raids work in a way that is organic and indirect. they just "happen" but newfags (individuals too new to a board to understand how 'things are done') just run roughshod on everything and are clumsy as fuck.

case in point: personal army requests.
some newfag is all butthurt about some bitch or wants to fuck with some tranny he hates and jumps on and drops their phone and a few other tidbits. anons almost never take the bait because (contrary to newfag's mistaken belief) anons are selfish pricks who are always asking 'WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME???' 'WHAT LULZ CAN I EXTRACT FROM THIS??'. Newfags are too autistic and willfully ignorant to understand that the faggot they hate means nothing to the rest of us... so nothing happens.

when raids happen, it's because everyone suddenly agrees THERE IS SOMETHING IN IT FOR THEM TOO IF THIS TARGET IS EXPLOITED FOR LULZ.

case in point: blowback
some guy jumped on Sup Forums a few months ago posting the picture of some slut he fucked and her number and a few Sup Forumstards even fell for the bait and contacted her. She was honest and explained that OP was a small dicked faggot and shared his personal info and a few n00dz.
shortly after that, OP (some spic from Arizona) got hundreds of anons jumping on his ass, ordering pizzas, and the whole affair spanned at least a half dozen threads till he shut down all his accounts.

CAN YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE?

Cause this board is dead. Fuckin normies took over.

part 2: attacks are not direct, they "happen"

although not an absolute rule, 95% of successful raids did not begin as someone pointing at a lolcow and saying "after them!" but after some idiot does somthing big on the internet (like a molester or a scilon) and everyone notes it and a few faggots start digging up information on him/her.

the direct route (posting a number and shit) is a good way to get banned since it IS against the rules. It doesn't mean it never happens, it's just not the way it usually happens.

DIRECTLY TRYING TO MAKE A RAID IS UNCOMMON, FINDING A GOOD LOLCOW FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY IS A BETTER BET.

but because of lazy newfags who are too impatient and don't want to spend the time building a 'case against some lolcow', you are almost never going to see raids happen. newfags are too lazy to build a case, they want you to go after someone they hate and don't get why you don't give a fuck.

so, we can have raids, if you know how they happen and don't make newfag mistakes.

this
and summerfags

not true, they still happen. just yesterday some bitch was torn apart on Sup Forums because she tried to trick anons into responding for nudes

because OP is a faggot

thanks user, I agree, newfags are the real cancer

You were a newfag once user

>You were a newfag once user

no, while we were all new, newfags are new and clumsy and fuck everything up rather than LURKING MOAR and learning how shit works.

newfags are new plus 'fags' in that they fuck shit up with their WILLFUL IGNORANCE, CLUMSINESS, and ASSHOLISHNESS.

problem is, using the word newfag usually leads to newfags calling you out as a newfag (some sort of paradox), but this is ok if you call me one, the point (that newfags are clumsy and assholes and WILLFULLY IGNORANT) is still true of all newfags.

>these days
they aren't as they once were, Grandpa

All I know is I miss those days. But yeah, now it's about personal attacks and not for the lulz.

plus, it's full of triggered sjw snowflakes

>last week
>2016

Ok there cool guy. Stealing others screenshots?

The last time I remember when Sup Forums actually did raids was in 2009 or 2010 when we would raid call-in shows streamed on the net. One I remember in particular was a Christian show where people would call in with problems and the priest would pray about it. This one user called and said "pray for my friend Christopher Poole who has cancer". Anyone else remember that shit?

>banned last week
>posts ban from 9 mos ago
>for telling an user I was saging
>which doesn't do what I think it does

You put the tard in Sup Forumstard alright. Welcome back summerfag.

Because Sup Forums is now populated by
the "mods mods mods" crowd.

nope I dont screenshot everytime I get banned I just reset my router.
I only screenshot that because it was actual text i got banned for.

I got banned twice last week

Violates TOS, and they're just stupid and mean.

If weirdos want to have their own little corner of the web, let them have it.

They let us have ours.

>reading comprehension

It's all ogre 4 us

Buy bitcoin and be pieceful