/who/ - Doctor Who General

ANCHOR BEAST CONFIRMED FOR SERIES 10 EDITION

Last time:

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/doctor-who-season-10-missy-michelle-gomez-returns/
m.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/3ynkl3/moffat_teases_returning_character_and_new/
quiz-maker.com/Q77DAW
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67989253/#68005745
cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/doctor-who-spoiler-season-10-returning-to-iconic-moffat-era-location?platform=hootsuite
quiz-maker.com/QDC1GF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, I was about to make the same thread

kek

at least this way you arent wrongfully accused of being me

Wanker Beast confirmed as cats 12.

Are you EXCITED for Missy's return this Christmas?

She's not returning

No, Connor, now piss off.

He can rightfully be accused of being as cancerous as you though

Yes she is.

screencrush.com/doctor-who-season-10-missy-michelle-gomez-returns/
m.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/3ynkl3/moffat_teases_returning_character_and_new/

I cant say I'm thrilled about Matt Lucas' return to the show and im not dead against it either (although Moffat's reasoning for his return is awful) but I cant help but feel Frank Skinner as Perkins should have come back instead. I would have loved for him to have stayed on the TARDIS as the ship mechanic and come along for adventures now and again!

Maybe I will be when it's officially confirmed.

The return of Perkins: now THAT truly would be GOAT.

Nope. She said she recent sges nit returning.

Yeah right. Moffat said she'd return, she said she'd return and then she says she isn't? She's back pedalling to keep it a surprise.

new trip

>dimenion

Why do you need ANOTHER trip for your collection, catto?

I used to think that tennant was perfect as the doctor like the best ever, but now I can't even imagine myself liking him, how does that happen?

Shitty writing and the talent wall.

Six just isn't enough :^)

u got redpilled by /who/.

this is like my fourth time on /who/

Tell us all about why you loved Tennant but now you don't.

I don't remember anymore, I need to watch some episodes

OK
Now fuck off

do you want a custom trip name? like, something with "Wander" in it or something

why ;_;

Well to answer honestly I think 10 was really the perfect Doctor for his time but a lot of the tropes he's based on have fallen out of style, e.g. the whole "nerds are cool" thing feels a bit like a forced meme now. A lot of Doctors tend to fluctuate in popularity over the years.

alone in the world with a little cat dog

catdaaaawwwwgggg catdawwwggg

actual insanity right here

Nah, thanks though.

ALL the NuWho Doctors have been perfect for their particular eras. It's a waste of time comparing them.

Come on /who/ anons, admit they've all been damn fine.

Fair enough but then you could always just piss off and let others discuss it if they want to?

Of course. I wouldn't want to interrupt.

OK, cats.

Leaked image from Series 10

Oki doki dudi

>rick and morty

have an upvote, good sir

>praising himself again

you realize no one likes you right?

He's not a very good actor, he's just Frank Skinner. Which is fine, I like him.

We need more /who/ deeparts

Preferably lewd ones

Which Doctor Who script editor are you?
quiz-maker.com/Q77DAW

That quiz was hilarious

I realize you are angry not getting your own way all the time in your fantasy realm

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 1
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the first ever /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.
/who/ is finally making its unique mark in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Clala) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We have started an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them. There is always room for more.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't dump long texts in /who/ directly). Pastebin is a popular choice, though.

Anyone who wants to do illustrations or comics is encouraged.

Remember, it doesn't have to be good. Just have fun

This has to be the least attractive bait I've ever seen for anyone criuisng Sup Forums

That's cats!

This thread is 100% cats' shit!

>mfw Robert Holmes

Uncle Terry for me

Has anyone got the season survey to post?

Or at least the scores

And here he is at last.

Who?

The man to end it all.

Spoiler time, ladies and germs.

11 is definitely returning. The crew has been reaching out to Matt to get him onboard and they've been discussing the dates they'd need him back, which is around February next year for the finale. They've also booked Amy's house from Series 5 for the same time and they will be filming in it. I don't know if Karen is returning though, but if she is, she'll be contacted soon as she has a lot to do and must plan her schedule accordingly which is why they approached Matt that soon. Same for Arthur and Jenna. River isn't returning.

Thanks
FUCK OFF

Spoiler time, ladies and germs.

That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth!

That's Gareth! That's Gareth! That's Gareth!

Thanks amazingly well informed Mysterious Stranger for coming to Sup Forums and this obscure thread to give out this information that any forum would kill for, to the three or four cunts who post here.
You must surely be a well respected employee of the BBC or... ARE YOU STEVEN MOFFAT HIMSELF??

NOW FUCK OFF

Bait. Moffat's said he's making a finale out of his own departure so there'd be no reason to bring back Smith era characters.

You are right, cats.

Thanks m8

These ratings are pretty shit compared to what they used to get.

I've got 2008 in front of me...

5 episodes scores higher than HS

>stolen earth/journeys end
>9.00
wtf

Yeah wtf happened? The ratings were pretty consistent for most of NuWho, then they fell off a bit in series 8 and went straight into the shitter for series 9.

Because casuals thought Tennant would regenerate in the middle instead of using hand magic.

Casuals generally don't vote in DWM

Do I need to remind you Pearl Mackie and the Class cast were leaked here?

I can believe that. Makes sense they plan all this months ahead.

No idea.

Fucking Sontaran Stratagem higher than Hell Bent

No they were not FUCK OFF Connor.

Yes they were.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67989253/#68005745

Now fuck off you sad little cunt and go play with your peepee.

The show stopped being Dr Who and became Clara/Missy/Kate/Osgood/Ashildr Who, which is fucking shite aimed at American SJW cunts.

I still can't believe they let Helen Raynor write the return of the Sontarans. It could have been GOAT but instead it was one of the most forgettable episodes of NuWho.

Does that mean Sleep No More is the lowest rated episode in the history of NuWho?
>mfw

>Do I need to remind you Pearl Mackie and the Class cast were leaked here?

Wrong.

The Class cast got 'leaked' by Girly Letters, who was stalking actor CVs/agents.
Pearl Mackie got 'leaked' by the bookies, similarly to Capaldi. They were then posted on here.

They did not come from here first

Hell Bent is practically the only s9 story that the Doctor is the focus of the story. Fact.

>The show stopped being Rose/Jack/Martha/Donna/Sarah Jane Who and became Clara/Missy/Kate/Osgood/Ashildr Who
Fixed

Connor is cats confirmed.

>Rose/Jack/Martha/Donna/Sarah Jane Who
Not even close to the same extent.

>cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/doctor-who-spoiler-season-10-returning-to-iconic-moffat-era-location?platform=hootsuite

Fuck, it's true.

the actress that played her is too old now

The first episode is literally called Rose.

Connor likes candy.

You are a fucking moron and a bore, cats.

Rude :^(

>The Class cast got 'leaked' by Girly Letters, who was stalking actor CVs/agents.
Wrong.

>Pearl Mackie got 'leaked' by the bookies, similarly to Capaldi. They were then posted on here.
And wrong too. The Mackie leak came before the bookies started to place bets on her.

Who are you and who are you claiming the insider is?

>it wasn't b8

MOFFAT'S JOURNEY'S END CONFIRMED
SERIES 10 CONFIRMED GOAT

I'm just an user showing you facts that things DID leak here before so it's not out of the question that this might leak here too. Do I need to remind you of the Hell Bent filming leak that revealed Clara wasn't dead?

no you literally fell for the 'confirmed stuff + made up shit = all the information the shitposter gives is true'
matt ain't returning, jenna said she doesn't want to return soon, karen is busy in hollywood and so is arthur

IMPORTANT QUIZ

quiz-maker.com/QDC1GF0

Which showrunner are you? I got JOHN WILES!!!

OK

You are a fucking moron and a bore, cats.

>jenna said she doesn't want to return soon, karen is busy in hollywood and so is arthur
This is literally what he said though. They're too busy so the crew has to approach them way way before so they can schedule filming ahead.

If you say so, mongo :^)

>The Class cast got 'leaked' by Girly Letters, who was stalking actor CVs/agents.
the characters' names got leaked by girly letters, the actors' names leaked here (fady and greg)
>Pearl Mackie got 'leaked' by the bookies, similarly to Capaldi. They were then posted on here.
Rachel (the girl that does the comics) posted a pic with the new companion (that looked an awful lot like pearl) on twitter long before the bookies.

New Paradigm Daleks were based, he should have stuck to them. Silly Moff, doesn't know his great ideas from his poor ones.

I GOT You are a fucking moron and a bore, cats!

Graham Williams. Could be worse.