"I would never fuck a bla..."

"I would never fuck a bla..."

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/berniceburgosss/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the word you were looking for was "nigger".

>doesn't show the guaranteed disgusting nigger face

there's a few black actresses I find hot and I think 2 out of 3 of them play in the Flash TV series

who dat?

what he said

and the third one is playing in the Flash movie

That time I blew a load on my nerdy black friend's face while calling her a nigger whore remains one of the highlights of my life.

Yeah, my gf and kids are white but I'd go black for that.

would any black girl bounce that juicy booty on my cock?

length 18,3cm
girth 13,5cm

Story?

second that

> Become friends with geeky socially awkward black girl.
> Just platonic, although I wouldn't be opposed to more.
> She often makes disparaging jokes about her own blackness.
> Two years into knowing each other, attending an event together.
> Notice she's acting weird at one point. Keeps bending down in her seat to rummage around in her purse for like 10 whole minutes, while glancing up towards me intermittently.
> Chatting online afterwards. She's asking me if her costume looked good.
> I'd kind of started to get tired of her autism at this point in the friendship, and decide to risk it all since I don't really care about any negative outcome.
> Tell her she looked great - especially as she was going up the stairs and I got a nice look up her skirt.
> She confesses that when she was rummaging around in her purse, it's because she was staring at my dick.
> Tells me she has "a weird fetish" but is too embarrassed to say what it is.
> I'm trying to guess. She finally says that it's just that she "really, really, really loves sucking dick."
> I laugh and tell her that's not weird.
> Tell her I thought it was going to be something like that she enjoys being called a nigger whore.
> She gets really turned on by this.
> All of our future hangouts always end with her on her knees, sucking my dick while I call her a nigger whore.

No still wouldn't.

You've got it all wrong. I'd fuck a black girl, just never date one. They're sooooooooo fucking diluted and a lot of them stink badly.

you lucky bastard

More pics and stories.

>diluted
Guessing you mean dissolute, dissipated, or diluded.

Not much else to say. We were working towards the point where I'd fuck her in the ass - had her practicing on herself to get prepared, and I fingered her asshole once when she was blowing me in my car. But hen she moved away to another city for graduate school and ingot married to someone else.

I still keep in touch with her occasionally, but she tends to shut down any conversation about the stuff we used to do. She was really into it at the time but I think it ended up psychologically fucking her up a bit afterward.

OP is
instagram.com/berniceburgosss/?hl=en

* then she moved and I got married

This reminds me of my ex. I loved eating her out in this position.

Now I want to fuck a nigger :(

Only pic in this thread showing disgusting nigger horse pussy. Enjoy your bestiality, faggots.

1 in 32 and getting HIV from one session of fucking is actually quite unlikely. I like my odds.