Muslims will never enjoy the divine sensation of eating dried...

Muslims will never enjoy the divine sensation of eating dried, cured and spiced pork meat sausage while drinking beer and browsing Sup Forums.

I pity them. How do they cope?

Post haram food

That sounds really gay

>croat flag

I tried pork many times but I couldnt for the life of mine detect much of a difference between pork and beef. I either eat shit food or Im just a culinary pleb.

That may be, you you haven't really lived until you had dried cured pork meat with a beer for breakfast.

we have pork everywhere

muslishits stay out.

Smoked eel.. Apparantly there's some discussion about it, but generally considered to be Haram.

ex-muslim here

pork is disgusting as fuck, only feed it to my dog and even then I feel bad for him

iirc Denmark and Spain are the top consumers of pork

>either eat shit food or Im just a culinary pleb.

Or both.. I don't think it's all that similar. Flavor, texture and color are all different. Even if you take similar bits, like a pork tenderloin and a beef stake or tenderloin you can clearly taste and even see the difference.

>ex-muslim

no such thing, Mohammed, once your brain is poisoned with the islamic cancer you can't get cured

You can't? The taste is very different. Pork is much more spicy by itself.

I never heard of dried beef sausages, I've tried some muslim ersatz like suçuk or turkey sausage, but it doesn't even come close.

Frankly the pork sausages look like Nigger cock.

Probably why you guys like it so much.

dont care ugly spic

You mean you've never eaten Frankfurter sausages?

say that to my sword and not online and see what happens infidel.

I went to the yearly European market here, Spain and Italy stands were all pork meat, many good things. France has good stuff too, so do the Slavs.

Suçuk is Ersatz, halal, and not the same at all. Inferior compared to pork.

that means you've seen a nigger cock, you enjoyed the sight ? or you had the chance to experience it first hand ?

I think I know why. Most of the pork I ate was in the form of Krakauer (pic related) which is appaerently half pork and half beef now that I looked it up. Apart from the that I only ate that cheap ham on frozen pizza. I should really try some high quality pork what do you suggest?

Frankfurter is not dried meat, also they are pleb tier.

Enjoy your ass cancer.

Forgot pic

Turks have a sausage that is literally heaven sent. It's called pastirma and it is literally the most flavour dense sausage you could ever try. They also have another kind of sausage called sucuk, so get good and learn whats what before you shit post, senpai.

P.S. Turks are the most superior Islamic race.

come to rotterdam

The majority of muslims during the moorish rule were natives you know

Sucuk is nice with fried egg and toast in the morning

pastirma is armenian though, one of the few delicacies they invented, so please let them have it

getting hungry now... going for toasted bread+tomato+prosciuto combo.

I've only seen it because you Cucks post it all over the place. From nigger """hating""" Sup Forums to Sup Forums.

What about string cheese?

i am not european i am not cuck, i love pakistanian tourists getting cucked here and sending them back home with georgian babies.

i dunno who invented it, but they make it here too and it's fucking disgusting hate it.

>should really try some high quality pork what do you suggest?

Hochwertige Trockenwurst mit Walnüssen, or mit Reblochon preferably from France, Spain (eg. Fuetec Ibérico) or Italy.

Polish kielbasa or cabanossi is also good, it is not dried but smoked pork meat. But never pick the cheap stuff, always go for quality meat of controlled production.

Drink a nice beer with it, don't go for the low quality stuff.

10/10 Threat.

>this thread

Also plebs, the only real sausage is a bloodsausage. Pic related.

I never said you were European.

I've never heard of Pakistan going to Georgia for tourism. In fact I only know about you fags because you're next to Armenia.

And the only paki who has any ties with Georgia that I know of is a friend who married a fucking GEORGIAN girl. The whore has accepted Islam and now lives in Pakistan and has a paki daughter to take care of.

Singapore is a majority Muslim country, but we have higher pork consumption than Anglo countries.

if you don't know about this you're wasting your life and our air.

I referred to suçuk several times itt, it is overrated imo, it is good as a generic sausage baked in slices with eggs, but nothing comparable to decent pork sausages. You should try it at least once, Mustafa.

longganisa

182 mln pakistanis, how many pakistanis have you met ?
well anyways you have significant georgian diaspora, because we were vanguard of iranians in conquering pillagind and raping ur population.

A shameful lesser known aspect is that the Visigoth nobles along the Ebro converted immediately. In fact the Visigoths invited the Moors because of their constant infighting, and Iberian Germanics were only 1-2% of the total population.

I like all pig products

I tried pork when I was a kid, Its too fatty. Good lamb or beef sausages for me.

Pata Negra is generallyhighly regarded.
Basque stuff is very good too, I myself am fond of Italian hams and sausages.
My dad being from the Pyrénées I tried black porc from Bigorre and I can tell you it's very good shit (but very expensive a.d maybe not that easy to find elsewhere).

One thing you meds got for you is god-tier food culture. Northern Europeans can't even dream of competing. You may be worthless on other aspects but in the kitchen you guys rule supreme.

Georgia is half the world away and why the fuck would Iran be in a conflict with Pakistan?

Also, It's nice to know that Pakistanis are also taking over your little piece of land. And I thought Londonistan was the final victory.

it is not turkish and Greeks eat it too
turks are inferior subhumans
and you are one of the 2 turks in uk

turkey is nothing but shit

>eating meat

you have 10 seconds to explain yourself

mmmn... we had a bar nearby that made them fresh in football days, people would make lines to buy them.

you gypsies do not take over Georgia

The Georgians are such a brutish race. The caucuses have a well know Lezginka dance that they have ruined with their ape-ish mannerisms.

You are the mockery of all Caucasians.

only shitskins behind anglo flags
you filthy subhuman

Why so hostile?

Im happy we share cultural similarities with our greek brothers, we also have a similar white cheese but ours is better.

Dont believe me? Try this heavenly blessed cheese.

Seriously dude, you're the only German shitposter ITT. Can you stop lowering the quality of the entire thread..

it is the same white cheese you sneaky shitskin

turks are subhumans

You Georgians also have good stuff. When I was in Moscow I went to a little Georgian restaurant almost every day. Moscow is generally very expensive, but there you could have a decent meal for 10 euros and they gave you chacha on the house after it.

I recently pissed off a Georgian irl. He asked me to guess where he was from, I had guessed Caucasus right, but he was a rather swarthy fellow and the Georgians I had met before looked more like Bulgarians, so I said Armenia, Chechnya and Dagestan and basically half the Caucasus before saying Georgia. He didn't speak to me anymore after that lol.

The Pakistani faggot will be pleased.
Bloos sausages are shit though

Kek. Our Muslim brothers have already raped your country.

Hitler would be disappointed.

I am a Greek you subhuman

>eating meat
I seriously hope you guys don't do that.

No, I urge you to try it, it has more flavour and salt than the Greek version, which is more similar to Mozzarella in it's flavour.

And on another note, why are you so aggressive? Can you chill the fuck out, all the hate will shrivel your cock even small than it is already.

Its tasty.

your feta-type cheeses are indeed top tier

bulgarians are ugly slavic subhumans and dont look like Caucasians

I am a Greek you retarded shitskin

why do you lie you turkish subhuman?

They are quite dark, I think they belonged to the Persian empire at a point, Georgia was the maximum extent of that empire.

German Blood Sausage with roasted potato and baked apple. I like to have this as a late breakfast.
Perfect with cider from Frankfurt (Apfelwein)

For real?
US are like the biggest eat meaters in the world

hundreds of years ago we btfo-d your ugly asses wit hiranians don't act like you don't know, but i forgot that only 30% of pakistanis attend schools. anyways half of ur population is of irano-georgian descency. anyways have you heard of 5th colony ? i will explain it so you understand easily, it's bunch of KGB spies (presumably georgia) running in the streets of islamabad and kidnapping 1% of pakistani girls that look decent and import them to the headquarters of lavrentyi berya, you are fake nation if iran georgian and india had sex you would be result, which is similar to ur creation.

white cheese is Greek

its Greek

Okay, everything is Greek you angry little man.

they are not dark you filthy subhuman
are you the chechen parasite who hates Georgia?

go look it up then you sneaky turkish subhuman
turks are filth and should be exterminated

In Belgium we have great horse-meat blood sausages. They're not for everyone though, but if you're not a sissy you'll love them. Great with some Torhout mustard.

so they must be shit
you eat shit
you are shit

well easy to piss of georgians, not much of an achievement tbqh.
you see georgian is unity of few ethnicities whose culture are georgian, so it's pretty common that a georgian might have blonde hair and blue eyes while his neighbor again georgian had brown eyes and black hair.

*Turk

Iranic peoples vary from white and Slavic-like to quite dark. Even in Iran, look at Khomeini, he is basically white.

Same with Ossetians, some look like Slavs, others are quite swarthy.

Georgians I've met before were of the 'Bulgarian gorilla' type. Large, buff, shaved head, round face.

I am a Greek you filthy shitskin

bulgarians have their own gypsy faces

>So irrelevant that their biggest victory against Pakistan is forgotten

Kek. But anyways, Georgia has 0 influence over Pakistan and your fairy tale operation in Pakistan never happened.

Keep telling yourself that, Mehmet.

Georgia does not care about you useless shitskins

turks are a bastard mix you shitskin
i am not a turk subhuman

that's what we want to think of u kiddo, once when your wife/gf goes abroad for travel (shouldn't necessarily be in georgia, georgians are everywhere.) and when she comes back takes pregnancy tests and tells you that she is pregnant, you know what happened. the legacy of KGB anti-muslimani rape squads still live on.

He seems to be triggered by me

Yeah right, Ottoman.

Plz learn to communicate like an adult or fuck off from this thread.

inb4 more shitposting.
>turk turk turk turk hur hurr

But you guys do all use Iranian names and have a fetish for Iran, no? That is what I've heard once from an Indian.

neither americans eat it

nobody likes you dirty shitskins

turks are subhumans
you are a turk
you are a subhuman

It's ikibey, the "I am Greek" autist. He is a lost cause, just ask /balk/.

>Muslims are a race

Yeah right, Tumblr

Also , I have MET a Georgian girl that converted to Islam and has a half paki daughter and all around the world, it's the Muslims raping native women and cultures and not the other way around.

someones diaspora insulted
chechen subhuman

sneaky parasites

btw he is actually from Anatolia

That's what POOS think. Pakis are more Arab LARPers but Iranian Culture is pretty ingrained in our culture because most of Pakistan was under the Safavisds or under the Turkics who pretended to be Persians

she must have low iq then
because muslims are retarded subhumans
her daughter is an ugly shitskin

shut up Hans, we own Germany now

And pork tastes like human, wouldn't touch it with a stick even if without being Muslim

>being proud that you're better rapists

And this is the reason why some countries have an economy, and others only have taliban and quran schools.