Where were you when Jon Stewart returned to completely destroy Donald Trump?

Where were you when Jon Stewart returned to completely destroy Donald Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=UJnbcn7mZ14

Face it lads, it's over.

bump

Literally who?!

Why are you so well versed in pop-culture? Are you one of those alt-right faggots, who nobody likes on Sup Forums?

Fuck right off.

>America was never great
>Blacks are systematically oppressed into committing crimes.
I can't believe I used to watch this man every night.

Since when is this a German image board?

>not knowing Jon Stewart

go away hipster

And no, I consider myself as an independent, who bases his opinions on issues, not on ideology.

Must've fallen on hard times since he retired. He looks like a goddamn hobo.

Holy shit you're right. I am now #StandingWithHillary.

Must be hard being irrelevant since giving up your show to a talentless nigger

And so he finished his career, by turning his back to his most loyal audience to pander to low-iq SJW who he thinks are the future 6 month before their ultimate downfall.

Instead of departing as a legend, wil be remembered as a low-grade prostitute of the establishment.

how is donald trump THE populist

when both dem candidates run around saying "free gibs for all dats!"

isn't that the most populist thing of all? free bread for the plebian horde? or are poor people only allowed to vote for certain people and it's 'scary' when they ignore the hand outs?

Jon Stewart is still the best!.

>I am now #StandingWithHillary.
What study should I do to become a bailif, too ?

>Stewart
It's not how you spell Leibowitz.

I never watched Jon Jewart.

I made the right decision.

>Listening to Jon Stewart Leibowitz
That's a good goyim

Real China knows what's up.

this tbqh

>Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz
>witz
>Hates trump

wow go figure

why are Anglos so fucking ugly?

who? is he trying to be funny? he sounds like a pretentious idiot, got too bored after a minute and closed

Jon Stewart helped turn Millennials into a generation of cripples as bad as Timothy Leary did with the Baby-Boomers with LSD.

nypost.com/2015/02/15/how-jon-stewart-turned-lies-into-comedy-and-brainwashed-a-generation/

>Stewart uses his funnyman status as a license to dispense with even the most minimal journalistic standards. Get both sides of the story? Hey, I’m just a comedian, man. Try to be responsible about what the real issues are? Dude, that’s too heavy, we just want to set up the next dick joke.

This is the man that 20 year olds get their news from. Its a "comedy" show the same way punching someone in the face is "prank". This faggot has gotten away with so much because its just a comedy show bro.
The worst part is that 20 year olds watch him because he was on comedy central, the channel for young adults. This is the only news source for twink faggot millennials

I love that jew.

"anglos"

I need these

It's infuriating how the same fags who smugly go "LOL FOX NEWS FAIR AND BALANCED XD" get their news from self-proclaimed comedy shows like daily show. The cognitive dissonance is unreal.

>Jon Stewart
You mean Leibowitz?

Jon Stewart is the man, along with Bill Murray, you wish were your awesome uncle.

>that jacket
>that haircut

NUCLEAR JOHN, A HEEB BETRAYED BY HIS NETWORK

This time its really really over for realz guise. Fuck off Mohammed.

>I'm with her™

I'm now #cruzmissile

he talks about this in the video

Make Jon Leibowitz Again!

>mfw Trump is mocking his way to the White House

Trump has left a trail of bleeding human wreckage composed of shills twice as skilled as Jon "Stewart" Liebowitz

this meme is always funny.

Literally this, anyone else notice how for the first three months after they put the monkey on there were all these articles insisting that black daily shoah was just as popular as jew daily shoah used to be, and how young and handsome and funny said monkey was, then all of a sudden we never hear another word about it?

Has anyone here even seen somebody link to a clip of black daily shoah since January?

Because his mothers maiden name is Wasserman. He he he, silly Goyim, I'm 100% British and European now open your borders!

I don't know about Brand though, although someone said something about him having a Tunisian relative but I have no idea if its true.

Bill Murray yes, Jon Jewart no

B
M A N
B
Y

If jonny boy has all the answers, why isn't he president right now?
>Implying that faggots like him are relevant

>this election isn't any different
>so much money coming in
>too much vitriol that the media is failing to censor

Stopped the video there.

Reddit is the site, along with tmblr, you should be perusing instead of Sup Forums.

I believe this guy is genuinely smart, too smart to believe half of what he's saying, yet he squanders his potential by making "sarcastic look" a viable argument for liberal-progressives.

I think he's genuinely not that smart. He's a fool with wit, many jews are like this, fast-talking but ignorant and closed-minded

I actually enjoyed some of Stewart and Colbert's work, especially when they were hitting the leftists on their own side.

He's a fucking kike. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

That beard looks good on him.

I watched the whole thing and all he does is call Trump names like man-baby and a thin skinned asshole. Plus some leftist slave-memes.

I wouldn't be so sure - he's actually capable of forming an argument, albeit a very skewed one with selective evidence. A crafty one, like says.

I think Colbert would be deserving of more respect if he had spine and took a more neutral/objective stance on things. Remember when he said that he liked how Trump was diversifying the political dialogue, making things interesting? Liberals chimped on him and he had to backpedal, even featuring a cartoon Trump on his show to appease them.

the Visigoths are at the gates... but he makes good points.

that's it i'm a /cruzmissile/ now

I'd pay to see these two argue

So this is the guy they trot out to help Bernie dump his supporters into Hillary's purse? Pathetic.

he's using like a 2 month old characterization of trump supporters. even the MSM has gone to trump rallies and seen that the protesters are the only people that are scared and shrieking like their rattles have been taken away. literally everyone supporting trump is supper happy and pumped and having fun.

Sauce? Where can I find more?

#BlackLivesMatter

>enormous amounts of money flowing to crazy people channeling populists of years past

So literally Bernie?

his nose got bigger, wtf? how does this happen?

Most libtards still don't know about the little latino girl that their brethren maced at a Trump protest.

They'll believe whatever reality their jesters show them.

I bet john will run for president. IT will be john stewart vs trump.

Just like Colbert destroyed Trump, oh wait the only thing he destroyed is CBS' ratings.

Holy shit he's an uberkike here.

It's the eternal jew. It grows with experience.

link?

Not unless he is a conservative plant. It's too late to join the democratic race, so he would have to run independet. He would be spliting the Democratic vota and hand the election to Trump. He knows that.
Could see it happen in 4-8 years.

I guess thats why he grows the beard, to extend his chin and make it less noticable

His Kosher Factor increased. Once he was on TV for a living and relevant. Now he's irrelevant, unemployed and still on TV. I expect it to grow to about twice that length once this goes through the newspapers, with the next show they give him enabling spellcasting and a +1 to saving throws.

>the opinions of political pundits so laughable that they have to be on comedy shows
>relevant

Jon Stewart is one of the biggest celebrity cucks I have ever seen. He said at one point that women are not to blame for anything wrong, that it's never a woman's fault.

his hair is shorter, maybe it looks like that.

God damn Oliver's teeth are disgusting. Does he brush?

I will never take Jon LEBOWITZ or any other media kike seriously

I think they just pull stuff from kikebook, which they use because well, they're kikes.

There are people who unironically say that they need somebody to explain to them in a shitty voice why the Republicans are stupid. These people then proceed to vote.

>like a minute in
>he refers to the pushback of globalism as strange
God damn I used to watch this guy. What a bluepilled little faggot I was.

>nypost.com

I need somebody to tell me the correct opinions. WEW LAD

It grows with every lie you tell. Ever notic how the old kikes are the worst looking?

>German cuck
>obeys the whims of a deceitful leftist Jew

Not surprised. I hope Ahmed colonizes you soon so that Sup Forums will be IP blocked by the halal government.

Does the left have nothing but clowns and jesters left to try to take down a man who has proven to give 0 fucks what any (((Leibowitz))) says about him?

>leftist Jew
vs
>tryhard right-wing Jew

well - there might be nuances. "differences" would be an exaggeration.

It's over for these kikes, they're pulling all emergency maneuvers as they brace for full panic mode. It's too late to recover at this point.

>I need Jon Stewart to cut through the bullshit.

What the fuck?Jon is a "comedian" nobody,why do leftist always get their opinions from "comedians" or talk show hosts?

Also,checked

Your divide and conquer strategy utterly failed for the primaries, what makes you think it'll work for now?

Its not in the same way.

>right now i feel like i cant cut through the fog
this person sounds like a mess. if you need an out of context clip followed by a funny voice to make sense of the world then you're an idiot. also, why do i feel like a chick wrote this?

>I'm sick of the spin
>I need a spinster to tell me what to think

I swear these people are conditioned to be parrots. I wish more people could see through the bullshit that is the media.

But see, reality has a well known liberal bias.
They genuinely think that he is not biased.

>low-grade prostitute of the establishment.
that's what he's always been nothing but a Jewish tool

>why do leftist always get their opinions from "comedians" or talk show hosts?
because they're lazy and they want to feel smart. mocking the opposition makes them feel like they actually know what's going on and that their opinion is superior. it produces people like carl 'are you kidding me?' the cuck. they are people that mock first and hope the person they are mocking doesnt retaliate.

>I can't believe I used to watch this man every night.

mfw me too