What are u vaping on? Im using ipower 80w with a kanger sub ohm tank...

What are u vaping on? Im using ipower 80w with a kanger sub ohm tank. .5 ohm coils and a mix of OMVapors the cobra and nirvana (fresh picked strawberry/cream & frosted blueberry cake donut) shit is good as hell!!!! Why i ever smoked cigs is beyond

I have a few KFL+ tanks that I use mostly on mechs. Usually coil with 30awg kanthal to ~1.2-1.4 ohms.

At the moment I'm sat enjoying a Wild Turkey 101 and vaping a custard and cookie dough vape from Isle of Custards.

volcano

pleb

Yea ive got my other tank loaded with some sour diesel oil my buddy made

Im with u but i like beer drinking some modelo

Never had isle of custards. I tend to stick with house juices they arent as thick and dont ruin coils as fast

subtank mini with 2.0ohm vertical coil and eleaf istick 30w, and using absolum high-end by r, mixed with cacti, vg/pg 85/15

Yeah a lot of the high vg liquids don't work well in the Kayfuns. It doesn't wick them up fast enough. I mix all my own juice though so I use the Isle of Custards concentrates and mix the juice at 50/50.

Ive been going with om vapors juice for a while now. They always seem to have 50 - 60% off sales which make 120ml about $8-$10. Plus i love the cobra and nirvana juices

Dude u need to switch to sub ohm and uograde ur istick. I got the ipower 80w

Yea i get concentrates from my freedom smokes i like the crunch berry one the best. I usually do a 50/50 myself when i make it

2.0ohm sub coil pretty mich defeats the purpose of sub ohm. Really i thought the highest sub ohm was 1.2ohm

nah, I aint getting a new one until this stops working, and maybe not even then, it works for me a okay making thick vapor fast

Probably going to order to istick 200w qc later tonight. I want to get a smok tf 8 or uwell. My ipower 80w wont run them. Myvaporstore.com has them for $50. I got my ipower 80w there for $33

well, I got it working like a dream so...

You can get the ipower like i have for $33 man and you have a ton more options. Much better ohm range, temp control, 5000mah battery the list goes on and on

aint gonna waste money buying a new one before the old one doesnt work anymore

Yihi SX mini G class with aromamizer plus

Nice never seen that before

ONLY FAGGOTS VAPE

Limitless plus RDTA with two claptons. .3 Ohms.
Sitting on a Reuleaux RX2/3.

Got some Naked100 Amazing Mango in the tank. It's pretty underwhelming. It seems like these juices perform better in lower end tanks. Awaiting a shipment of some Nana Cream which satisfies me better.

Go back to your moms basement and neck yourself you fat neckbearded virgin

You shouldngive om a try i took s chance and have never been disappointed by them. I also love the strawbwrry from primevaping but that shit is expensive but bt far the best strawberry ive ever had.

Sub-ohm literally means below an ohm. How can 1.2 ohms be considered sub-ohm?

>Vapes once
>Can't even grasp the basics Ohm's Law

>What are u vaping on?
Sorry, Im not gay.

My own mix Glycerin, menthol, and undiluted semen chilled for a few hours.

only fat neckbeard virgins vape

$20 for 30 mL?

Bombies is a bit cheaper at $15 for 30 mL and I already know I like their juice. I keep overpaying for shit juice. I'm sure Om makes good stuff but I'm pretty done experimenting with other companies.

you guys are so fucking gay

Been vsping for years and i use .5 just going off whst they sell. 1.2ohm ssocc sub ohm coil from kanger. Never used it. Sorry i never got all technical with it. Dont care that much

Nah om i get 120ml for $10

THIS

>Ohm's Law
you dont even fucking know what youre referencing

It's got the sx550j board. It's insane.
Got others too
Minikin V2 with kayfun 5 with steam tuners mod

sour diesel

I must've looked at the wrong page or something. Either way, none of their flavors seem appealing to me. Not to mention, 90% of the juices I've tried over the past 5 years have been disappointing, tasted like trash, or taste nothing like they say they do. This is why I'm weary when people tell me to "try this company". I've thrown out gallons of juice at the end of every year. It's frustrating.

EUROFAG

In bed now so wont post pics
Different coils usually around 0.,5 ohm
Kayfun v5 tank and ipower stick 50w i think ks the mod. Juices all diy 3 nic, sjnce i have asthma i vape mouth to lung. Around 30w

Fucking faggots

yes!

if im trashing my lungs I might as well make it worthwhile

not pissing money away on these little faggy strawberry blue cake yogurt tubby custard juices these fags inhale

ONLY VIRGIN FAGS VAPE

Where you guys buy your juice? Mt. Bakervapor?

Except that I do, you fucking mongoloid.

Omvapors.com yea i hear ya though ive done the same. I just saw a sale on this place one time and took the chance. Been buying it from them ever since.

>sjnce i have asthma i vape mouth to lung.
otherwise what, you would inhale from your vagina?

i'm not into vaping either. Someone gave this to me free, had to go buy a fucking pen thing just to vape it. It's pretty good, I don't enjoy the flavor much, I like real smoke from good buds

ohm law does not have to do with the ohm unit of measure or its abbreviations you dipshit

quit embarrassing yourself and get back to blowing on your mouth fedora

Yup. If you're not vaping to get high, then you're just a poser faggot piece of shit.

theres nothing better

dabbings nice but muh bong

While i agree the juice can be way more potent. I buy sour diesel juice from my friend he makes it. Way more potent then then the regular bud

Personal favorite

Ohm's Law is used to calculate the resistance, voltage, and/or current of a system. Resistance is measured in Ohms. Resistance referring to the resistance of a coil in an atomizer. Are you fucking thick?

and what does that have anything to do with what a sub ohm is in your faggot culture? huh?

cmon fag

Because sub-ohm means LESS THAN ONE OHM. 1.2 OHMS IS NOT LESS THAN ONE OHM. Did you read my fucking post? A coil in an atomizer with a resistance of 1.2 Ohms is not a sub-ohm coil.

the international system of units is what defines what a "sub-ohm" would be not ohms law

fuck me hard there must be nothing but vape smoke left in your head

>not making your own coils
>not using arctic fox

it's a fucking nerd thing you twat.

You're such a faggot for deciding to fuck with me over literally nothing but a fucking formality.

its well understood that its a made up term the faggy vape culture uses to define anything thats resistance is below 1ohm but this faggot swears that any decimal amount of ohms would be a "sub ohm" because ohms law states that

how about fucking with you for fronting like you know what youre fucking talking about

Clearly I know what the fuck I'm talking about. This whole thread is full of terrible posts and you're just fucking with me because I'm the only one replying to you and keeping the thread alive.

You're literally arguing semantics with me. I obviously know what Ohm's Law is.

it may be time to stop posting kid

choose your references more carefully next time instead of just throwing around terms you know little about to make yourself sound big

>Is it true?
>Watches at 0 $?

It's fucking Sup Forums. What do you expect? Even worse, it's fucking Sup Forums.