Did I fuck up b? Broke up with this now I've been pretty celibate for the last 6 months...

Did I fuck up b? Broke up with this now I've been pretty celibate for the last 6 months. You can also turn this into a fb Insta fap thread since this came from Insta

Dude in pic is better than me

More of her ass?

meh nice big ass but go find a skinny broad

Can I get a hoiya?

to fuck that ass should have felt great

I would love to be a sex slave to that perfect ass.

I did, cheated on her after prom with this sloot but the blonde was/is a nicer person

She was a bit too horny all the time for me. My dick was always in a state of feeling raw

Do a pro and con analysis of the relationship you had with her.
If there were most cons, you did the right thing, if the pros were in the majority, you fucked up.

And now it's the same, but because I excessively masturbate

I think it was the right choice back then since she was crazy, but since I got cucked I understand her craziness more

I'd rather fuck the hot skinny broad even if she was a bitch

cucked as you watched her fuck someone else?

No just cheated on by a different girlfriend when she got too drunk at a party. Somehow got all emotionally fucked up

Oh, then it's just nostalgia glasses, they're similar to beer glasses, but more dangerous.
Because they convince you to go back to crazy, instead of just fucking an unfortunate looking girl.

Why not both :(

The advice about crazy is similar to the rule about fireworks that didn't go off, never go back and get close to them, they might blow up in your face.

depends if you were happy man. might be sexy and the sex might be good, but if you're miserable when you're with them then what's the point?

Maybe I can find a way to jerk off my own heart