Sweden

>Sweden
>Germany
>France
>UK

>tfw we are the 4 cuckmen of the apocalypse.

America please save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Rhrx534gAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want trump

me on the right

youtu.be/9Rhrx534gAM

Thats kinda funny in a sad way

The uncucking will be glorious.

And i looked, and behold a brown horse, and his name that sat on him was Sweden, and Jamal followed with him.

You turned your nose up at us too many times. You made your bed, you're on your own.

We're turning our nose up so that you learn to look out for noses that turn downward. Admittedly we failed, but come on.

>America please save us.
Sorry, we're going to have our hands full as-is saving ourselves.

America is the biggest cuck in denial. I love those faggots but dont kid yourself their country is the ground zero of all modern degeneracy

America has had a Black Muslim as president for nearly a decade now. They can't help shit.

> THE USA IS THE MOST KEKED NATION ON EARTH!

The only nation where someone like Trump can insult an entire religion and still be the front running nominee.

We are the least cucked.

They'll do what, send niggers ?

Quads of truth

I belive you yourself have that covered buddy.

Quads confirm. Kek agrees.

You have a Muslim mayor and London is the Islamic capital of the world.

You are barely even a country

You're in for a treat when Trump loses

You faggots said that a year ago.

> Hur durr Trump is stumped. He won't make it past the primaries.

And you can make fun of Bernie Sanders but the truth is. The enitre EU is run by Bernie Sanders type people. So you are beyond cucked.

Your complete and total ignorance of life, the universe, and everything is not amusing anymore.

I can't wait to see the radicalisation of europe, the race war is upon us brothers!

Fuck off. You retarded potato.

cuck

Key word

> Fantasy

You have brought your cuckshed Fantasy to the real world and created the EU which has turned Europe into an Islamic cesspool with Jihadists waiting in the woodwork ready to strike any moment.

You will be dealing with domestic terrorism for the next 100 years. But not only that, at the same time, your countries Islamic population will be growing 4x the rate of the white Christians.

You have already sealed the fate of your countries and there is nothing you can do about it besides genocide and that will never happen.

Trump is great but if he doesnt get in you will get all the shit we have in Europe in one push.

Hillary is Merkel 2.0, your youth is completely brainwashed to the point of being suicidal and racial tensions are high

>america

>saving anyone