>mfw a coworker starts talking to me about soccer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ben_Rhoades
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouldn't have learned spanish, m8

It's called divegrass faggot

>soccer
no

For those of you who don't know, this is a pretty fucked up picture and OP is probably feeling edgy as fuck now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ben_Rhoades

Why did he take this picture of her right before murdering her

Sort of a disjointed Wikipedia page. Says he is believed to have killed over 50 but then never elaborates

so he could jerk off to it later on at his leisure

Why was he not killed?

Football is much better topic for discussion than handegg.

Death sentences are expensive as fuck. It is cheaper to run trial where prosecution demands only life without parole. They need better experts and more expert testimonies in trial where they want death sentence and all death sentences will be by default appealed to higher courts. Death sentence can literally bankrupt counties in US.

Thanks for injecting some social justice into this thread. I was scared that we might go one thread without it until you showed up.

>tfw live/work in the South and literally have no one to talk about footy

You have to go back

Wat? Is this supposed to be """banter"""?

Literally wrong

>Says he is believed to have killed over 50 but then never elaborates

Some investigators believe that he might have killed 50+ people. He is known to have killed at least 3 people, but convicted from less, relatives of victims in Utah didn't want to proceed with trial against him, even when he had already pleaded guilty.

serial killers often claim unsolved murders to big themselves up or drag out their cases

He killed the boyfriend of the girl in OPs pic though, that's 4

How u know?

>tfw ear rape tumblerite acquaintances with football talk
it's fucking amazing

it's more that anything remotely close gets looked at and considers them as a suspect. their whole lives get timelined and broken down in as much detail as possible.

Wish I could've been in that field to save her 2bh.