Anyone around montreal know how to get this stuff?

Anyone around montreal know how to get this stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>extended release
Gtfo pussy

get a prescription they hand them out for this shit

takes several weeks at least.

Don't do I've been on this since I was 13 and it has destroyed my mind

go in any universities, were fueling on these

its not like the vendors will greet me at the door

It's pretty easy just say you have a hard time paying attention either at your job or at school

Everyone knows someone who knows someone.

>Gain a shit ton of weight.
>Say you have binge eating disorder.
>Look up binge eating disorder symptoms
>Get perscribed vivanse

Same shit...

i'm skeptical as fuck about street pills. i live in pei and they just found a bunch of fentanyl in pills pressed as xanax here. not sure why people are using fentanyl to cut with non-opioid pills.

Anyone whos in hardcore drugs should just off themselves because they're good for nothing and their parents never loved them

what if you're into drugs because you're good for nothing but you can't off yourself becuase your parents love you too much?

Just get them in their original packaging

That's not a hardcore drug

then off your parents dingus
boom

I got a prescription in a single day. Find the right doctor you pathetic faggot. Get it legally.

Here ya go

To get them addicted... You'll sell your sister into slavery for the next hit of fent.

They're pressing pills with fentanyl to kill people. It's that simple. Fentanyl is such a hard pain killer and lethal in such little doses for anyone without a tolerance. Not to mention that fentanyl cost more on the black market than alprazolam. So the only logical reason behind putting so much money into a fake pill is to kill people. It started spreading in Florida in 2015 but didn't hit mainstream news until mid 2016. By then most people were hooked, thinking it was the xanax, but it was fentanyl.

old news to anyone who's scientifically literate

adderall is literally an amphetamine salt

or anyone that has a prescription. my bottle literally says "amphetamines salts"

What is the economic sense of killing people who could be repeat customers?

Where you at and first name? I can hook you up

prolly silk road, they've got everything...

>That's not a hardcore drug
keep telling yourself that

>Just get them in their original packaging

they come loose in a container with a prescription on it, there is no orig packaging

>Anyone around montreal know how to get this stuff?
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/

a top neuroscientist found that out

really

rob a pharmacy

Rob the house of an 8 year old with add

I have heard and read numerous rumors that certain cartels deliberately made these and spread them to kill people. I don't have any proof of this, but it's what I've read.

I can't think of any other reason why anybody would spend so much money on fentanyl when you can buy grams of alprazolam powder online for cheap.

I thought of the idea that they did this to get their customer base hooked... But you can get hooked by any benzo just as easily.

I still don't get why they would do that

yeah i have so much, post your phone# ill hit you up nigga

>yeah i have so much, post your phone# ill hit you up nigga

two zero five 995-2943

not OP but i live in alabama, can you hook me up and mail me some?

You in montreal my dude?

You still there man?

Took me 3 years of Doctors appointments, literally doesn't do shit as well lmao

That's not a methyl group you fucking autist

Compare the chemical structure of morphine to heroin, same shit

>Compare the chemical structure of morphine to heroin, same shit
YOU DON'T SAY

I'm amazed at people that can't get it through their doctors. I literally went to my doctor and said I had trouble "focusing" at my job, spacing out and shit. [which was kind of true] And he literally couldnt have gotten me on that shit faster. I had a 60qty bottle by the end of the week.

>I'm amazed at people that can't get it through their doctors. I literally went to my doctor and said I had trouble "focusing" at my job, spacing out and shit. [which was kind of true] And he literally couldnt have gotten me on that shit faster. I had a 60qty bottle by the end of the week.

walk into your doctors office butt naked with your dick in your hand, he will give you whatever you want.

also,

this

> (OP)
>>extended release
>Gtfo pussy

what is crushing and snorting

er is god tier, you just need to know how to ingest them

>er is god tier, you just need to know how to ingest them

skip the adderall and get dexedrine. got that 15mg x2 a day all covered by insurance. works better.

>skip the adderall and get dexedrine. got that 15mg x2 a day all covered by insurance. works better.

I have an addy prescription and have always wanted to try dexedrine

how did you get a script for that?

say adderall has too many side effects and you heard dexedrine is better

ask. chemically, adderall is dexedrine but with other salts and the left handed (levo) rather than just the dextro isomer. It tends to have less negative side effects and a better come down. Where im from, insurance funds dex and not adderall which is the opposite of most places.

but the pharmacist can't make that decision can she?

Doubt it, two different, albeit very closely related, drugs. Just talk to your doctor and explain you want to try dex as "the side effects of adderall are too much" or something to that effect. Any doctor who knows the medications would be willing to swap one for the other.

I am prescribed 30mg addy instant release per day

but I know it's actually 4 salts or versions of the drug and the thing to me is it just lasts too fucking long, I want it to last for like 3-4 hours and be done with it, as it is I can take it at 7 am and still have trouble sleeping

would dex help with that?

Theres a few options... There are dexedrine tablets, which are immediate release. They look like candy but only come in 5mg form.

In general dex has a shorter half life so it'd help you either way even if its the XR version.

Or, you can crush the beads. Thats the time release mechanism in the XR you have. Then youll be able to get it out of your system earlier.

Also, I drink a lot of orange juice at the end of the day.. The citric acid helps remove it from my system before bed.

interesting information user, thanks I will look into that and keep that in mind

i actually can

im in vieux port

>i actually can

Are you around downtown? I would pay good money for what you have.

>im in vieux port

Got a discord, mail or something we can communicate with?

(preferably not phone number)

bump

is this nibba really doing a drug deal on Sup Forums

just walk in cegep ahunstic and yell ''I NEED ADDY'' and people will start following you

No I just want to meet up with people who know how to get adderall.

Just meeting up, chatting. Trading vitamin pills.

Whats the difference between ritalin and adderall? I take one 20 mg tablet a day sometimes Ill take half that. Ive found that it puts me in a better mood, keeps me focused, productive and not thinking about alcohol. I dont abuse it but part of me feels guilty just taking it and I certainly dont want to be on it forever.

For every 1 you kill you control 100 through their addiction

ritalin is more about knocking your entire physical system down a notch. Adderall is about staying focused intellectually speaking.

Im taking ritalin btw.

Still here?

lol you're retarded

behave in a classroom in any way that is inconvenient for an average teacher. They'll practically shove them down your throat.

>shows extended release
Clearly a newfag with bait or so new to pills doesnt know the right kind to look for. Get the solid orange citrus flavor faglord..

Ritalin has little recreational value, adderall will keep you jerking off for 20 hours straight like meth

>Clearly a newfag with bait or so new to pills doesnt know the right kind to look for. Get the solid orange citrus flavor faglord..
crushing and snorting XR is just fine

Solid is still far superior fagglet....

IR is illegal in canada.
Also its called grinding

No they arent doing some concerted killing. Fentanyl is cheap, can be bought online, and is strong as fuck. The problem is dosing correctly, esp a new batch or a composite of fent and dope. Testers step up for some. Others just sell that first bag to the customer with the highest tolerance and adjusts if he ods. Either way the phone starts blowing up bc everyone wants the step gest shit and thibks they can handle it.

stupid as fuck and doesn't explain why idiots would cut non opiate drugs with fentanyl
it's retarded

Bc its cheap and many wont care or notice, theyre still getting fucked up. It also may have some of your d.o.c., just also fent bc its cheap

Ha what the fuck, that explains why my doctor couldn't find it for me. Dexedrine is better anyways. Crushing XR beads barely works by the way.

pls respond

If it's anything like the states, ask a local eighth grader

>many won't notice
but you're wrong. anyone looking for mdma or xanax will know its bs when they take it.
>it may also have some of your d.o.c
also stupid as fuck. fentanyl and alprazolam pressed into a bar would kill you. good thing ive never seen fentanyl. if these dealers are as stupid as you claim they are they deserve to od on their own shit.

No that would be two acetyl groups

Fake pills have always been a thing bro, if they can make one sale and make money someone will do it and give you the bunk pills. If there was any drugs in your sus pills you should be thankful. Bootlegs or darknet shit can also be an analog thats similar but significantly cheaper. Mephedrone for MDMA. Again, if your dropping 2k on pills and theyre fake and do nothing, your fucked unless you can get the guy to take the problem back and give your loot back and then go bitch to his connect. Mosy likely you're out of luck, unless you flip the fake pills too. And thus they get to you eventually, as a frequent buyer.

youd think idiots like that would go out of business though, if their customers didnt all die off. theres no way theyd be able to pass off fentanyl as anything else other than painkillers or heroin. mdma is definitely the most retarded example ive heard of.