Polls: Trump vs Clinton tied in crucial swing states

>Trump +4 in Ohio
>Hillary +1 in Florida
>Hillary +1 in Pennsylvania (hasn't gone red in decades)
>Clinton average continues to drop, now at +6 overal (down from +12)

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

pennsylvania isn't even a swing state, yet trump is so close to getting it. how is shillary gonna survive another 6 months? shes getting hammered by trump all the while comrade sanders is still winning states right from under her nose. all she can do is pander to minorities, but all the minorities live in either super-blue states like california and new york or solid red states in the deep south. in other words, getting more of their votes won't do anything to change the electoral vote.

Good. Seens like Trump pretending to be moderate on some issues actually works.

Getting back those Reagan Democrats who are in these swing states

her photo is so airbrushed

Germany need to get on the Trump train.

it hasn't even begun

>pretend
lol

"I haven't even STARTED on her yet"-Trump

I already do by wearing a Trump hat in Berlin Kreuzberg.

neo-cons and their conservative religious bullshit have destroyed the US by ignoring millions of white voters who would gladly vote for more right-wing candidates if it wasn't for all the religious anti-gay crap etc.

i really really really like this image

Looks like he doesn't need Kasich as his VP.

Do people like him over there???

No, they believe he's a racist but as soon as you mention the fact that he's against TTIP and globalization, they open up to him.

Literally fueled by MEME magic

The media keeps talking about how badly Trump does with women while not seeing how badly Clinton does with men.

Hahahahaha!

FUCK YOU CANADA AND EUROPE!

You faggots are getting enriched so hard right now and the only hope for you is the God emperor.

Well yeah, we have already called a Trump lead by the end of this summer bro. Change is coming fast.

REMOVE THIS

Please liberate the prairies from our mad king

because women have the majority vote, but it's a small percentage and only because women tend to live longer. the thing is, the older women are, the more likely they are to be republicans. statistics are misleading. yes, trump does terribly with young women, but he does great with 65+ women (of which there are very many, and they always have high turnout as well). remember that half of republican voters are female.

married white women with children vote republican over democrat by quite a margin.

Kek
The hospital sign over hillarys door is a nice touch

What about the Maritimes? They seem like hardworking, decent people.

Don't let this shills slide this thread, this is some in your face shit to the anti trumpers lol

I can't wait to see what will happen in a few months, we technically aren't even done with the primaries since the dems still need to nominate Hillary.

I can not wait to see how the "experts" spin this

What a time to be alive!

Basically the same as new England, lots of old white unemployed blue collared people. It's economically destitute though, the prairies have far better resources to offer.

>asking if mudslimes like trump