Bare with me Sup Forums... I've been here a lot of times.. but this my first post

Bare with me Sup Forums... I've been here a lot of times.. but this my first post..
>be me.
>22(almost 23) yo kissless virgin.
>9 inch, big, virgin dick.
>find a 40 yo women visiting my town online.
>she loves my dick.
>she wants to fuck.
>lit.jpg.
>were meeting tonight and I'm nervous as fuck Sup Forums!!!
>How do you kiss???
>fuck

Pic unrelated

Let her lead OP it'll come naturally

Just follow her lead OP

No it won't, he's an autistic fag.

notice how shitty your life is mid way and become an hero

Just follow her lead.. ok Sup Forums I got this

wing it

If you're coming here for help, you might be really desperate.

>kiss her lips for at first
>put the tip of your tongue in her mouth
>more tongue
>gently bite her lower lip from time to time

Just literally tell her you're a virgin then when she giggles pull out your huge schlong.

>must be
Fix'd

be brutally honest about everything and invite her to take the lead. a lot of older women love doing that anyway.

She knows I'm a virgin she's cool with it. I think it'll go well if I just be a fuckin man about it ya know. Lmao. I appreciate the advice I rly do

Does she know you're a virgin, op? If so, she knows what she is getting and will definitely take the lead on everything.
If not, then it's a little different but she's still going to assume (correctly) that there is a huge gap in experience and maturity. You honestly should be fine either way. She's meeting you to fuck, not perform a final exam on some weeb kissing anime game.

In the meantime I would suggest that you relax. Try to have a drink before meeting her, but just enough to chill you out. Don't get drunk.

Ok, you answered just before I posted. Then you're golden, dude.
Important obvious thing: bring your own rubber(s). Even if she says she has them, and wear it no matter what for intercourse.

She claims she's on the pill.. was totally gonna raw dog her... she wants me too... should I trust it?

lol you retard, just be a little confident, and tell her your a virgin.

lol

How tf do you reply

>She claims she's on the pill.. was totally gonna raw dog her... she wants me too... should I trust it?
Absolutely not.
I wouldn't be concerned about knocking her up, but I would be concerned about STDs.
She could be truly safe and "never does this", but the fact that she is meeting some dude online and ready to fuck without a condom is enough reason to actually use a condom.
Again, not saying anything is for certain, but it's better for both your safety and hers. For all she knows, you're fibbing to her and bang hookers all day.

And this isn't accusing you of anything or being mean, but you've seen photos of her or talked to her on the phone, right? Just on the off chance you're being set up to meet some dude or crossdresser who's into tricking lonely dudes on CL into fucking.
>yeah sorry i lied, but man you are probably horny, why not get off while you're here? no one will know, user

>recent virginity lost here

Looking back I would just tell the chick if it makes it easier for you. If she doesn't want to do it still then she is petty and is not worth it anyways. Many chicks will actually TRY to make your first experience enjoyable.

Just be honest and tell her you have no clue what you're doing, if she's 40 and wants a young virgins sick it's safe to assume she's gonna do all the work, just sit back while she fucking slobs on your big prick, probably won't be any kissing or emotional shit even involved