What's the best way to publicly humiliate this underaged redditor...

What's the best way to publicly humiliate this underaged redditor? This little faggot annoyed me in the past through his shitty messages and tries really hard to fit in i.e. he said "normy" and "feminazis". Today I've had the final straw. He posted some god awful thread on Sup Forums and shared it to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158626407/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck his dick lmao

Not your personnel Army, faggot

Nobody cares u fat loser

Here's the cancerous little thread he made

Are you a him or a her?

nobody
fucking
cares

I'm guessing he's not even a redditor, OP is just trying to make us rage.

NYPA, you fat weeb. Kill yourself instead OP- he'll never bother you again.

Just stating the fact that this isn't a call to arms or anything, I just want people to see the faces of literal underaged faggots on this site because this is a rare experience

Listen nigger. You want to humiliate and crush him for being a cancerous faggot or what?

these threads ALWAYS go south. you've already showed your friends face, it's only a matter of time before someone talks to him to leaks your personal info out

everyone was a kid once.. Looks like you still are

found burgio already lul soon to find out who OP is

if you actually message him, post results, I want to see how mad he is, nigger changed his profile picture after I made a post laughing at him for what he is

>Burgio

Couldn't this be concidered doxing since you used this kid's name?

You dick, if you didn't want to be around him, just tell him that you're not interested in friendship anymore and block him. There is no other reason to do this other than to feed your bullying mentality. I genuinely hope the mods ban you for this.

Nigger I wasn't friends with him, he was some annoying little fag that kept sending me these cancerous little messages. I tried being nice to him despite him being a tryhard piece of shit but I've had enough because of that thread he made. Pretty sure the kid worshipped my meme page considering he made his profile picture some post I made.

Ok then, just tell him to fuck off. There was no need to send out this kid's info to the rest of Sup Forums.

I don't understand what you're not getting here...

t.Burgio
>ellipses
I wonder who could be behind this post

OP you fucking fag

You found my true colors, goy. Now take some shekels and keep quiet.

are you seriously defending this literal child
just look at what he did

Is that fucken Facebook ?

>asks goy why he's defending a child
>defends guy who acts like child and releases kid's info on an imageboard

>why are you so obsessed with loli/beastiality fetishes
what did he mean by this?

OP = dog fucker apologist

needs to lurk moar
otherwize meh, this didn't deserve a thread

lol deleting your messages from the conversation to make it look like hes textwalling you.