Alcohol thread

Alcohol thread
>How often do you drink?
>Drink of choice?
> If heavy drinker what got you started?

>pretty much drunk every day
If not I usually have at least 3 or so beers anyway
>bulleit burbon whiskey

First started when I was about 12 getting drunk once and a while. Got hooked on opiates, and used drinking and smoking weed to help cope with withdrawls when I kicked and just never stopped

Obviously still an addiction, but I like to think its better than eating oxys or smoking heroin every day. Luckily I never got into IV

Started in Fresh/Soph. Stopped junior an senior year. Dabbled a lil in college then joined the military. Started drinking a lot cuz of the culture. Now I can kill a 12 pk an not feel much. Worked through a 24 pk already while I was putting up wallpaper an painting a few rooms for my sister in law. Still only feel tipsy.

Do you not find burbon an expensive drink to continually buy? I've had to downgrade my drink of choice several times.

Developed a hormone disorder that causes extreme anxiety. Drink a 40oz or 2 and 3 or 4 shots a night to get sleep.

3 litres German beer every day since I had kids 15 years ago.

>How often do you drink?

Every fucking day.

>Drink of choice?

4-7 shots of vodka at night.

ex-gf died wrapping a truck around a telephone pole while wasted on whatever her drug of the day was. Didn't hear about it for a few months. The pain is gone but the pain killer remains.

My current favorite, doesn't get me very drunk but it fucking tastes delicious to my numb palette.
sour salty spicy beer & the tiniest bit sweet.
Satisfies on so many levels.

Like once a month, Beer , weed is better alcohol makes me sleepy as fuck like if you're not dancing your head is on the table

>How often do you drink?
It varies. Sometimes it's every day, other times I go dry for weeks.
>Drink of choice?
Beer is what I drink most; gin is favorite hard liquor

ah shit.
>If heavy drinker, what got you started?
I don't consider myself a heavy drinker, but I've always been interested in beer ever since I was 17-18.

I'm now getting drunk, and now it's 4am

i'm the opposite. weed has no effect on me if i smoke a little, and if i smoke more i pass the fuck out for 2 hours

Shit man that's rough.
Kind of similar set of events that kick started my drinking.

My drinking isn't hurting my life (no DUIs, etc) but it has been damaging my liver. Probably should cut back one of these days.

Being a muslim i dont engage in the practises of shaitan

Every day I drink between 10 and 20 std drinks. Red wine mostly but beer is drink of choice. What got me started? Mate, just finding out what this life is actually all about. Escapism man

fuck you

>How often do you drink?
almost every night
>Drink of choice?
gin/vodka tonic with a splash of citrus if i have the energy
depression

>2-3 drinks per day
>Beer usually, sometimes liquor later in the evening
>I'm a teacher

Still not too late to convert, be quick and do it in the holy month of ramadan

I wish I could say the same. 6 arrests just over a year and several convictions. Have become much more anti social due to it.

True, I'm sure most substance abuse has escapism at its core.

It's tough mate, I feel for you. This world is just so dense, so hard to express our higher selves. I struggle a lot with the mental and emotional realms. I live more in those dimensions than this physical one. Tendency to be not grounded a lot. I think the substance use allows sensitive people to lower their vibrations enough to be able to find some sort of 'normal' routine and to cope withe the stress and negativity all around us.

>bucky

GLASGOW
L
A
S
G
O
W

i drink a 40 of old e every friday.

i not even negro.

binge drink thousands of dollars worth with friends every few months or so.

Pretty much only drink if I'm doing blow or out at a bar. Don't think Ive ever just casually drunk by myself before, actually.

>How often do you drink?
A glass or three of something (beer, wine, spirits, cocktails) basically every day. More on the weekends
>Drink of choice?
Depends on the day. There are few alcohols I don't like. Now that we're in the summer months, gin-based drinks and bourbon are pretty good standbys.
It was a gradual thing. My grandparents were decent drinkers and kind of got me into wine and brandy. I thought it was an 'adult' kind of thing to do, so when I came of age I started always having booze on hand. The older I got, the more I had. Right now we have a full bar, probably 80 or so bottles of wine, and a bunch of beers (less now though that I've been going through them).

half a dozen beers a night gets me a good buzz and drowsy enough to sleep; when I need to be drunk nothing beats Whisky or Whiskey(I personally find scotches bourbons and irishes to be of equal merit)

>How often do you drink?
Usually every evening, even before work (I work a third shift in a snack factory)

>Drink of choice?
I like rum a lot, it's sweet. Admiral Nelson's is my usual cause it's cheap but I prefer Kraken when I have the extra money. Also enjoy Jefferson's Bourbon.

I don't know if I count as a heavy drinker, but I guess it just became a habit.

now that its summer in AZ I usually have one mojito or 2 a day, but occasionally kill a 6 pack of rolling rock or stella

Northern Ireland, definitely my favourite drink.

Are you drinking busch NA

I started stealing my parents' alcohol around the age of 14. Loved the way it made me feel. I'm now an alcoholic but I can keep my drinking under control for the most part

Functional alcoholism is a fine thing in general. Nothing wrong with using a life to maintain a long term buzz.

Shiner is my drink of choice. But my sister in law bought pacifico bullshit.

Pacifico is wonderful on a hot day though. You can get through 12 bottles in an afternoon easy.

Reds apple ale