Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Clean up and probably do the dishes too considering all the fucking clutter.

Wwyd to justine?

bend her over, tear down her shorts and rawdog her for 10 minutes, then turn her around and skullfuck her till i cum in her throat
wwyd to pauline?

Hike up her dress and fuck her ass while banging her head of that wall, pulling her hair and telling her how much of a whore she was

Ruin lefts ass while getting the whore on the right to tounge fuck my asshole

Throatfuck until I blow my load deep in her throat. Got more?

I don't think they're the same girls

I'd Respeck the hell outa that

Rip that whore dress off and push her on that couch, from there I'd fuck her face making sure the whore gags deep down on me, the I'd fuck her nice bubble butt ass dry, making her scream and shout, while fucking her ass I want to be standing on her face and slapping her about, want her to be damaged emotionally and physically from the fucking I'm going to give her

I know, just what I'd do to both of them

Damn man that's super hot

Love to destroy fat dogs face, imagine the drool spit and cum all over her whore face

ask whats wrong with her face

ask lorde if we could have a threesome with her down syndrome friend

and this downie chick

offer photoshop lessons for the fat pig

use my thumb to wipe the makeup off in a droplet pattern so it looks like her cleavage hole is jizzing on her forehead

You think she needs photoshop

Her night would start with rough painful dry anal, her ponytail is perfect for it, but by the end of the night she'd be wishing all she was getting was painal when you is trying to please 6 big black cocks at once

I would wipe my ass on her decorative hand towels