Anyone else here love happy ending massages?

Anyone else here love happy ending massages?

I got my first one at 17, I've only gone about 5 times, don't go anymore cause I'm in a relationship and I'd say it's cheating, but every few weeks I get the craving to go get jerked off by some asian chick and suck on some asian tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-420,623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more of these?

webms?

I'm in north bay area, anyone know of any good spots? Would love to do this but not sure where to start...

I'd like to try it but don't want to get std or arrested. How do you tell the difference in a massage place that will do these sort of things and a sting?

yes. check out rubmaps . c o m or just use backpage to find out what ones are in your area.

Check rubmaps

What do I look for on rubmaps? I assume comments,but I'm a poorfag

On bp cant tell whats fake. Anyone actually from the north bay that can help?

idk i always just walked in, i never asked for them to do it

every time i did it I walked in and asked for a 30 min massage, usually $40. Sometimes they'll tease your balls while your back is up. eventually they roll you over, you might have a semi or be hard and usually they just go for it. just never ask

also look on your local backpage in the massage section

whats the ratio of massage places that do it vs that dont

I've gotten it every time, when i walk in the asian staff is usually excited. Each table is in a private room/curtain, and like i said I just roll over hard and they go for it

so really just go for the asian ones?

Nice bot thread.

Do they at least suck you off?
Since I'm not 15 handjobs don't interest me

yeah otherwise it prob won't happen, high end places are professional

not a bot thread faggot

no clue, im sure if you tip well and get the same girl a few times probably

i went on backpages and it seemed so fake with the adverts, how do i know which is legit

just drive by one, usually all the windows are covered up too with massage ads

would you guys consider this cheating

I mean, yeah. You're getting your rocks off by another chick

Paying for it just makes you more desperate

if your gf got fingered by a massage guy and she sucked on his balls, would you consider that cheating? wtf man, stop trying to do mental gymnastics to convince yourself that it's okay.

Only if you're a woman

any dangers of std's or police raids?

Duh. Check and see how seedy the place and the girls look.

What's the proper tipping situation for a happy ending, or is it 'included' in the price?

If the place has an Asian name they do it. If it is a legit massage establishment either they do it for a high price or it takes a long term investment being a repeat respectable client.

Was a hobbyist for 15 years. Been to a lot of places across the country and the world. Kinda miss it.

i do $10

Tip high anywhere in the service industry. It pays off for everyone involved

Most places will have a preset rate. Typically I've seen it run about 40 on average.

Had my first and only happy ending massage when i was about 17. Was on my brothers stag do in Estonia. Was nervous as fuck (and also incredibly pissed), kept telling my brother (who was pretty much forcing me into it [and paying for it]) "no man, i'm fine really".

Had had sex before but never liked the idea of going to strip clubs/hookers, that sorta thing.

Anyway, finally went in, undressed, showered, laid down. In walks this beautiful girl. She begins doing the deed. This was about 10 years ago, in that time i've never met a single girl who comes close to how good that girl was at jerking me off. I actually feel like im gunna piss myself, strangely (maybe cuz i'd drank so much). But instead i shoot the biggest load and cum the hardest i've ever done in my life.

Would go again any day of the week, and heartilly recommend. These girls job's are to make guys cum, and they are fucking pros at it.

I live in the Palm Beach area South FL. I've been to plenty of them over the past 3-4 years. I used to feel the same way you do about it, but the service you get at most of the parlors here is really lacking. It used to be that you'd get a HE with a $30-$40 tip, but now some of these girls are getting really aggressive and asking for $50-$60. And most of the girls here are old. If I walked in to 5 different parlors here on any given day, all the chicks working there would be mid 40's and mostly unattractive.

Not really. Even if the cops did raid while you were on the table they'd only ask you if the girl touched you in your privates. You'd probably never get arrested. The place I visit here in FL has been raided a few times. No one was arrested. The truth is, cops have 1000 better things to do than raid AMP's and arrest Johns. Can't speak for the STD question because I'd never fuck one of these chicks. HE is as much as I'd request.

I'm in the OC know any good spots?

No, faggot. It's never included. Don't pay more than $40-$50 for a HE. That's the going rate just about everywhere. Some girls will try to make you feel like you're being cheap, but $40-$50 will all you should be paying. You can probably get a BJ for $50 at most places.

So if I went to a place, and it said $40 for a massage. I can expect it to cost me approximately $80 - 100 in the end?

I'm not breaking out the calculator, but yeah I'd say that's about it

$50

Tell us more, user.

Reading this thread brings back some good memories. I got my first happy ending when I was 16. I was in San Fran for a weekend with some friends, and had some free time so I figured I'd go for it, looked up a few locations of Rub maps, and walked to the one with the best reviews.

Found the place, it was small, had discreet logos, and a small open sign in the window, I was confused because it looked so dark from the outside I figured it was closed.

So I luckily get in, I'm confused, excited, and worried as fuck because this is my first time doing this anons, and up comes this 30 something Milf ass looking asian saying "herrrrooo"... she was about 5'3'', had very small breasts, and a plump ass that looked damn fine, as she wore yoga pants. I paid 60 bucks for a hour of 'massage'

After some talking/paying her I go to the room, its dark, as some smooth meditation music playing, the whole set up looks normal, I undress, lay down, and put a towel on my ass, and wait for her to come in. She does, and begins massaging me.

After about 30-35 minutes she gets down to business she asks for the tip, and I give her an extra 40 bucks, I then lay down again, she firsts uses her smooth fingers to begin rubbing my taint slowly, as she begins creasing my ball sack, I then begin groping her nice ass I'd been starring at. She does the flip, I'm like oh shit, my dick is as hard as a rock, she gets the lube, and I swear with two hands begins pumping the shit out of my dick, she begins some dirty talk saying, "yea you like that huh?", I smile looking back at this, she had a cute Korean accent. She then slowly goes up an down my shaft rubbing the head as she does so, as she then fucking grabs my balls in such a way, I can't even describes moving them, gripping them. Eventually I cum more than I ever did. It was a great experience to say the least!

I highly recommend this like others have in the thread! Its worth every dollar, those damn asians are pros at what they do

See, we have two very different conflicting opinions here. its hard to get a sense of who it correct.

What do you want to know user?

Faggot, are you some ultra cheap ass who lives in his moms basement and has no job? It's been posted that $40 - $50 is what you will have to pay in TIPS (separate from the fee for the massage) before an asian gal will wack your pecker.

I love me they are a blast

*them

Why are you so angry? I've never gotten a "full body massage" before, and ist been stately so far from 3 different individuals:

1) To pay $40-$50 in tips for a wank.
2) To purchase a $40 massage, and then the want happens, and the person tipped $10 afterwards.
3) A preset rate is provided at the location.

These are 3 different answers, and its hard to tell which is correct. Now, while I don't consider myself poor, I also don't throw money around. Sure, the more you tip the happier they will be, but the idea is to find an amount in which they are content, while not overspending. In the case between (1) and (2)...if (2) was sufficient, then I could get a whole other massage on a later date for the same amount of money spent.

Also, my phone's autocorrect is really fucking weird... Eh, you can understand it..mostly.

2) is not usual practice.
You 3) pay the house rate for time and the massage, and 1) a customarily $40-$50 tip for the HE, or more for whatever else is on offer.

My buddy went and told me about it the other day. He said the message was shit and the HE was weird AF being jerked off by a 40+ year old Asian lady. Said he's never doing it again. His ex was a pro masseuse so he might have been biased on the message part.

I'd go everyday if the girls were what they advertise. Maybe when I'm in my 40s or older... Or when I reach a month of nofap I might try it out just for the experience.

My question is if there is like a common waiting room? I don't know if I could hangout with a bunch of dudes waiting to get jerked.

rub maps what is that

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks

I guess it depends. I actually have a mom/milf fetish, so it might be perfect for me

As a casual lurker (also in the bay area), thanks! I've always been curious about this kind of stuff.

Everyone had thier own thing. Never been into older ladies unfortunately. Sounds perfect for you

Go for it man! Theres MIlfs a plenty at those parlors, just a tip though use rub maps to find your local parlor, the more good reviews the better.

Do they have places where you can go and massage the girls?

no

They usually try pretty hard to keep men from seeing one another, with timing and what not.
It's called "reverse massage", and if you're on good terms you can probably do it.

In my experience the girls won't let you straight up massage them like you, but while you're getting tugged you can defiantly touch/grope them. Trust me man, its worth every dollar!

someone should dress up as a cop and hang around one of these places

NO! NO! No they shouldn't, thats how you get one of those places shut down shit face! No! Don't play like that! if one fucking user does a shit head idea like that they ruin it for everyone FUCK OFF

..and ruin it everyone??

No wanks for you on my watch

do you all pay for the rubmap stuff?

This is the kind of faggot who should take a .45 dirt nap.

Why can't you just let people have a good jerk with their hard earned cash? Are you that much of a pussyfart that you if you can't have nice things since you live in your parents basement, then nobody else should?

Kill yourself nigger toast

I've been going for three years. my advice is:

1) Don't go in expecting anything, if you are lucky great if not then either move on to the next place or if masseuse was good/friendly/not too shy with touching then find out her name and come back up to 2-3 times. I get naked but and hug my favorites when they come into the room so they recognize me before laying on the table
2) Bring $20-40 for a tip and leave it visible on your clothing in the room when your masseuse enters. She will know whats up pretty quick.
3) Always be polite, respectful, kind especially if you touch her, be respectful. go for the calf or squeeze her hand, eventually you can move up to butt, thighs and ass or tits once she knows you.
3) Always push your ass into her hands, make pleasurable noises when she touches you in an erogenous zone. lift your butt up and let her have access to your inner thighs, see your balls etc. At this point she will either give you clues if she is up for a HE/FS by teasing or will move on without touching your taint/balls/ass crack/inner thighs etc.
4) Get hard
5) Wait for the flip, and let her start the front massage on chest or legs etc, if she doesn't go for your junk start without her. Jerking off while she massages you. She will either stop and wait for you to finish or help you in most situations.

If she is encouraging, friendly, but doesn't assist you, she may be good to come back to and try once more. If she is cold, or demands a lot of money, she's probably a no-go and I'd move on. If you get your HE then good for you!

6) If you don't finish or are still nervous, wait for the table shower, get hard and jerk off during the table shower, she is expected to "clean" the oil off you all over. another opportunity if you still aren't sure about how cool she is.

Being a regular customer, being respectful and tipping fairly will usually get you want you want.

THIS!!

This sounds interesting anyone have an account to rub maps I can use to see reviews

only kidding.. kinda want to try it myself, going to one of these

I think I need to try this out

hah only on Sup Forums would you find a write up by some dimwit on how to navigate paying for a handjob at a handjob parlor and make it sound like an even sleazier dirtball affair then it is. all while he feels he is a scholar and a gentleman for passing on his knowledge or how to molest women who clearly cant stand his antics and make him pay more than other customers or wont even provide the service...

Why don't you go fuck yourself you pretentious little faggot, and go cry yourself to sleep some more in your moms fucking basement, if your not into happy ending massages, and hate them- what the fuck are you doing in this thread?? I bet I get more pussy than you'd ever dream of, JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF GO TO HELL

HE places are fucking awesome why are some people hating on them? If you don't like them, then don't go. But I must say to anyone interested you should definitely go.

Anyone able to check rubmaps for Relaxasian in Wichita, KS? The name just screams "handjob joint" but the location and advertising makes it look like it's legit

sounds like you could use a rub bud.. which coincidentally doesn't count as pussy btw...

Keep calm. Wack on.

Should I call and ask if they do HE?

No, they'll just hang up.
One good rule of thumb is: If they offer table showers, they probably tug.

paying for it is a smarter thing rather than waste your time texting, bullshitting and "just be yourself".

youre the cuck that doesnt realize that paying for it is a guaranteed thing.

you will probably get HE form a woman looking like this

or this

and this so don't get your hopes high

or this.

Seriously tho, i went for the first time last sunday and i wasnt dissapointed in the slightest. SOLID 8/10 half hawaiian half japanese asian milf jerked me off so good i shot my load 8 feet across the room. then i got to fuck her.

its really not that bad because asian milfs look 10-20 years younger than they actually do, its only the face that looks aged and they normally wear makeup. dont let this retard discourage you OP, its actually well worth the time and money to go. ima prob go again tomorrow to the same place.

FYI: to all the other anons wanting to try it out, go to rubmaps.com best way to find a AMP. AMPs is prob the best way to sate a asian fetish or craving.

>sucked on his balls
i fucking laughed man, i assumed you added this in because of the tit sucking

10/10

its not cheating if you dont get caught. always remember that. its just a simple massage of your dick.

Anybody know any places to get one in Scottsdale Arizona?

Shit how much did you have to tip for that? Lol

Because he is totally being serious? Wtf you austist calm down.

Bumping rubmaps request regarding RelaxAsian with wife's yellow ass as preemptive thanks.

(I know, I know... "Why are you interested in a massage place when you've already got an asian wife?" Let's just say her skills are a little deficient both in terms of quality and frequency of practice.)

you've simply married wrong asian kek

how did you get a fine piece of ass like that?

pixelcanvas.io/@-420,623
MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS Sup Forums. It's time to destroy the pony fuckers[

The duck is a HE ?

It's an IQ test and you failed it.

A Kong with a funny face

So in a seriousness the girls are hot enough to be doable?

>pixelcanvas.io/@-420,623
what are you modifying ?

yes, just look at these milf hotties!

Your wife is hot, got anymore? Best place i have been in wichita is a little place at central and edgemoor