The fk is wrong with society all she did was text him saying to kill himself its the bf fault for being mentally retard

the fk is wrong with society all she did was text him saying to kill himself its the bf fault for being mentally retard

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

you're right
Mods! These gentlemen have committed a felony!

>provoking a mentally ill person to commit suicide shouldn't be punishable

You know, because that's not a terrible fucking thing to do, you troglodyte.

wat happen

She was mentally ill, he was mentally ill
You're a weak faggot

Girl nagged bf to off himself so she could bask in the attention as the grieving gf.

I hope this little bitch rots

word of the day

absolute bullshit
this is what the media says, and what retards parrot who haven't looked into it or thought for themselves for even a moment
we all rot, it's just that your brain is already half gone

Yeah, I'm sure you're a real alpha man's man you piece of shit.

she'll probably get probation and a suspended sentence. She was fucking 17 when this happened, give her a break

Slippery slope, dumbass. Next they'll be coming for every Sup Forumstard who posts (pic related) in a suicide thread.

I wonder if she's going to kill herself in jail lol

I also wonder if it'll be before or after her mouth is thoroughly fucked by aggressive dykes

this...

whiteknight what happen

someone forgot to tell the guy you're supposed to kill your girlfriend before you kill yourself.

shes been commiter for manslaughter so whats the minimum she can get...2 or 3 years with community service...

I'm sorry folks but at the end of the day, the only loser in this story is the Dude that killed himself at the request of his girlfriend.

This guilty-verdict was the result of a new society value that no longer blames the fucking idiot but instead heaps the blame on "enablers".

All this suicide did was remove a weak person from the genetic pool. She did every one of us a favor.

you seem genuinely buttmad over this

are you so mad that you day dream of descending from the skies in your white chariot holding your katana with your rippled glistening body backlit and your long luxurious hair waving in the wind ready to save her from the evil powers that put her away so she will have sex with you on her ex bfs grave site and be your gf forever and ever

Do you think you sound strong? You sound frail as fuck

Hell yeah!

The case didn't hinge on her telling him to kill himself. It was that he was in the process of it and she did nothing to stop it but rather encouraged him to continue. It'd be like seeing someone get shot and then going over and tearing their bullet wound open even wider.

You understand she's going to prison, right? She's not going to fuck you, ever.

eurofag here
somebody explain??

no thats not what it is like that is not a proper comparison

True but she felt guilty and got herself caught, as you said, weak people should be removed so she did it to herself too.

Google is your friend.

A woman was convicted of mind control apparently.

Damn Scanners

Carter: "So are you sure you don't wanna [kill yourself] tonight?"
Roy: "What do you mean am I sure?"
Carter: "Like, are you definitely not doing it tonight?"
Roy: "Idk yet I'll let you know"
Carter: "Because I'll stay up with you if you wanna do
it tonight"
Roy: " Another day wouldn't hurt"
Carter: "You can't keep pushing it off, tho, that's all you keep doing"

there are terrible things in this world.
you should treat suicide as the modern form of natural selection.
if you're too weak, you go.

kys

do it user

kill yourself tonight

like right now

get in your truck connor

it wont be suspicious if you do it right now

like i thought you really wanted to

do it

kill yourself already

fast

now

hurry

BITCH

DO IT NOW

TONIGHT

KILL

YOUR

SELF

idk folks. if you know why she got charged, It wasn't that she just said kys, she told him to go back into the car here he'd die, knowing he was unstable. not like the faggot didnt choose it, but if they';re gonna do it, no one else should provoke it. except Sup Forums of coruse.

>gf knew her bf was suicidal
>goes to kill himself in his car with carbon monoxide (car exhaust)
>texts her and says hes gonna get out
>she tell him to go back in
>he does and dies
>she organizes a fundraiser and milks his death to make herself look good
>feel guilty about 2 months later and confesses
>now she's been found guilty of manslaughter

Carter: "You're gonna have to prove me wrong because I just don't think you really want this. You just keeps pushing it off to another night and say you'll do it but you never do"
---
Carter: "SEE THAT'S WHAT I MEAN. YOU KEEP PUSHING IT OFF! You just said you were gonna do it tonight and now you're saying eventually. . . ."
---
Carter: "But I bet you're gonna be like 'oh, it didn't work because I didn't tape the tube right or something like that' . . . I bet you're gonna say an excuse like that"
---

---
Carter: "Do you have the generator?"
Roy: "not yet lol"
Carter: "WELL WHEN ARE YOU GETTING IT"
---
Carter: "You better not be bull sh*ting me and saying you're gonna do this and then purposely get caught"

i never bothered to look into this, didn't even know it happened here in ma.

oh well.

she won't get more than probation most likely.

Was there any chance she thought he wasn't actually being sincere during? Can anyone explain?

Somebody is dead because of her, she doesn't just get a slap in the wrist retard.

No need to be so salty just because you sound like Rachel Maddow thinks for you
>wants to put someone in prison for text messages
>thinks he's eddy and I'm a white knight
jesus
no, but I think you're a queer for wanting to put someone in prison for sending text messages to a guy that had been threatening to kill himself for 18 months and who had previously attempted it
You are why Sup Forums sucks now.

That was sexy, thanks for that my dude.

Roy: "like no I would be happy if they had no guilt about it. because I have a bad feeling tht this is going to create a lot of depression between my parents/sisters"
Roy: "i'm overthinking everything. . f**k. I gotta stop and just do it"
Carter: "I think your parents know you're in a really bad place. Im not saying they want you to do it, but I honestly feel like they can accept it. They know there's nothing they can do, they've tried helping, everyone's tried. But there's a point that comes where there isn't anything anyone can do to save you, not even yourself, and you've hit that point and I think your parents know you've hit that point. You said you're mom saw a suicide thing on your computer and she didn't say anything. I think she knows it's on your mind and she's prepared for it"
Carter: Everyone will be sad for a while, but they will get over it and move on. They won't be in depression I won't let that happen. They know how sad you are and they know that you're doing this to be happy, and I think they will understand and accept it. They'll always carry u in their hearts"

------

Roy: "hey can you do me a favor"
Carter: "Yes of course"
Roy: "just be there for my family :)"
Carter: "Conrad, of course I will be there for your family. I will help them as much as I can to get thru this, ill tell them about how amazing their son/brother truly was"

... i guess

ok. one sec. i gotta take a shower first

>lock that girl up for cyberbullying!
>no, you're frail
jesus christ

If she was fat and black, all you faggots would be saying "good riddance"

Don't ignore the fact that she wanted this kid to kill himself and after it happens, she posts on social media attempting to promote suicide prevention. The girl is mentally fucked and totally deserving of a sentence. Suicide is a crime that isn't punishable (for obvious reasons) but she helped orchestrate a crime.

It's not rocket science faggots.

Roy: "Idk I'm freaking out again"
Roy: I'm overthinking"
Carter: "I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it! You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did last time and not think about it and just do it babe. You can't keep doing this every day"
Roy: "I do want to. but like I'm freaking for my family. I guess"
Roy: "idkkk"
Carter: "Conrad. I told you I'll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they won't be alone and people will help them get thru it. We talked about this, they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide don't think this much and they just do it"

kys OP

FUCK that's g r i m

Put that bitch awayy

He'd tried to kill himself before and she knew about it so while there was a chance she might have thought he wouldn't do it, it was stupid of her to take the risk.

If that's all she'd done, then maybe.

She knew his plans. She knew he was suicidal. She was on the phone with him while he gasped his last breath. She did nothing to alert anyone, try to help, or what ever.

I'm just happy they're prosecuting bitches for being total cunts and fucking with men's heads. If we're going to prison for physical abuse, then there should be an avenue for mentally abusive cunts to end up there as well.

Except that only applies to people vulnerable to suicide and/or suggestion. Even Sup Forumstards aren't as retarded or autistic as that cunt to continuously harass and suggest suicide to one person who is vulnerable. If you're coming here to post about your suicide you're either a troll or an attentionfag. Nothing ever happens here ergo there are no vulnerable people. That cunt on the other hand deserves every year of her sentence. Hope she gets 20 years.

You understand that you're gay and literally can't stop eating dicks

>You understand she's going to prison, right? She's not going to fuck you, ever.

In reply to that comment, I'd like to draw your attention to the following: She will never be able to nail a job now after she gets out of prison in under 2 years. Which means she will have to live under the assistance and protection of an Alpha male. One which she will easily obtain due to her celebrity status. Darwin wins again.

And all will be well in the universe as a result.

>Manslaughter

Society is full of soft cocks holy shit, if a retard kills himself because you tell him to he deserves to fucking die

Carter: "So I guess you aren't gonna do it then, all that for nothing"
Carter: "I'm just confused like you were so ready and determined"
Roy: "I am gonna eventually"
Roy: "I really don't know what I'm waiting for. . but I have everything lined up"
Carter: "No, you're not, Conrad. Last night was it. You keep pushing it off and you say you'll do it but u never do. Its always gonna be that way if u don't take action"
Carter: "You're just making it harder on yourself by pushing it off, you just have to do it"
Carter: "Do u wanna do it now?"
Roy: "Is it too late?"
Roy: "Idkk it's already light outside"
Roy: I'm gonna go back to sleep, love you I'll text you tomorrow"
Carter: "No? Its probably the best time now because everyone's sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck. And no one's really out right now because it's an awkward time"
Carter: "If u don't do it now you're never gonna do it"
Carter: "And u can say you'll do it tomorrow but you probably won't"

at 17?

come on retard at that age she knew what she was doing

this bitch didnt give two shits to the point of egging the guy on

not even a simple "call the suicide hotline to see what they think about it"

not even a "mom connor is thinking about killing himself"

you're a fucking idiot
and you, bigger fucking idiot

Carter: "You just need to do it Conrad or I'm gonna get you help"
Carter: "You can't keep doing this everyday"
Roy: "Okay I'm gonna do it today"
Carter: "Do you promise"
Roy: "I promise babe"
Roy: "I have to now"
Carter: "Like right now?"
Roy: "where do I go? :("
Carter: "And u can't break a promise. And just go in a quiet parking lot or something."

>Somebody is dead because he bought a generator, started it in the cab of his truck, and breathed in CO until he was dead
fify

how long is that gonna take

make sure to kill yourself right after

Would you trust her with your kids?
Would you date her after that?

She's broken inside,
and I'm happy to see her get punished.

Haha this bitch lived pretty close to me, heard she was an absolute crazy person

>The girl is mentally fucked

>She did nothing to alert anyone, try to help, or what ever

why the fuck would you charge someone with manslaughter for that

no moralfag

YOU are why Sup Forums sucks now

If he killed himself, he killed himself. Case closed.

True, shame his gf was silly enough to encourage him, milked his death, felt guilty and told on herself.

This is why the death penalty and bitch burnings should be a thing.

not that long babe.

i've got a pretty bushy pubes though so it might take me a few mins.

too soon for
>fuck, marry, kill
on that pic?

And the months of messages where she tells him not to do it and he persuades her over and over again that it's the only answer?

Carter: "But the mental hospital would help you. I know you don't think it would but I'm telling you, if you give them a chance, they can save your life"
Carter: "Part of me wants you to try something and fail just so you can go get help"
Roy: "It doesn't help. Trust me"
Carter: "So what are you gonna do then? Keep being all talk and no action and everyday go thru saying how badly you wanna kill yourself? Or are you gonna try to get better?"
Roy: "I can't get better I already made my decision."

See, this is why I have so much contempt for you hysterical twats.

CARTER: You already made this decision and if you don't do it tonight you're gonna be thinking about it all the time and stuff all the rest of your life and be miserable. You're finally going to be happy in heaven.

Not him but yeah depending on your state/country you can get in the shit for knowing someone's going to kill themselves and don't do anything. Hence why she just shouldn't have gotten involved or should have simply rung the police but she actually wanted him to go through with it so

Except if you read the actual texts the whole thing is super fucked up, like sociopath level fucked up

oh yeah? he killed himself and i'm opening the case.
case open!

no im not, im just not driven by social acceptance.
My brother killed himself over a breakup.
I hate him for that. I also miss him like hell.
Yet i have to accept that he was too weak to even bear standart emotions.
People like this are a burden to society.
'natural selection' fixes this.

Our parents were loving and caring.
Me and my brother had a great relationship.
I helped him over years to deal with depression.
He could not get over it, not even with professional help.
What more could we have done..

See

Because her deliberate actions led to another losing their life in a preventable way

Involuntary—In the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony, or in the commission in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection, of a lawful act which might produce death

and this is where it gets me, she's not saying 'lel kill yourself faggot' she's tempting him with the idea of death.

If there's no precedence to suggest that something will go that way, a slippery slope argument is fallacious, but you don't care. You're just a buttmad dipshit that doesn't "believe" in mental illness.

So to be clear, I'm a moralfag for wanting the girl to walk, and you're 4chanman for wanting to put her in prison for cyberbullying.
Okay, summer.
you sound like a moralizing granny

Yes, let's enforce niceness with felony convictions.
> that will end well

you're a fucking moron oh my christ it hurts

So half the people in the world talking about killing Trump can now get 20 years in prison too? Please

It's like telling someone, "Hey you should go punch the pastor in the face during a sermon"
and then they go and do that
Why would you go to jail, they were the retard that did the thing

the fk is wrong with society all he did was convince some followers to kill some people its their fault for being mentally retarded

I have read them, which is why I don't side with the moralfags who want her to go to jail

Carter: "How do you want to harm yourself"
Roy: "Something idkk yet"
Carter: "Please don't"
Roy: "I hate myself I'll always hate myself, I'm never gonna view myself as good I'm so far behind"
Carter: "What is harming yourself gonna do!? Nothing! It will make it worse!"
Roy: "Make the pain go away like you said"
Carter: "It will make the pain go away temporarily, but when you're done, you'll just regret it and feel even worse!"

aww man that sucks

CONRAD ROY: How was your day?

MICHELLE CARTER: When are you doing it?

CONRAD: Since you don’t get your snapchat anymore, I sent them to you.

CARTER: (Smiley face) My day was okay. How was yours?

CONRAD: Good.

CARTER: Really?

CONRAD: Yes.

CARTER: That’s great. What did you do?

CONRAD: Ended up going to work for a little bit and then just looked stuff up.

CARTER: When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question

kurt cobain is right!

That's beyond fucked up, here you only have that onus if you have a direct duty of care that can be established (guardian of a minor or doctor etc) and then prove negligence.

libs win, world is going to hell

Her being thrown in the stinker is one of the best things to happen in the last few years!

How can be we be sure the person we're bullying is mentally ill? Are you suggesting we tattoo the mental ill across their foreheads or something, so we know for sure who we have to be nice to?

Yes, I know, you just want you and buzzfeed to be right.

>kys
>ok