NEW AVEY TARE LINK NEEDED

the nerds at collectedanimals are claiming to have a leak of the new avey tare, eucalyptus, if anyone has a link please share

Other urls found in this thread:

www96.zippyshare.com/v/M
www96.zippyshare.com/v/MH5U2gvT/file.html
mega.nz/#F!1moEkSzC!8HK9Wgl_QTtSYLVEACQPUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope his new work is inspired by Meeting of the Waters

BUMP

Holy shit, already?

LEAK IT DEAK

I really hope this is good. Aveys solo stuff isn't super great but MOTW was amazing

They're all lying, it's not on soulseek don't even bother checking

I need this album their all talking about it wtf where is it?

im so glad the boys are good again

soulseek

Holy shit this is so goood

If you really have it then post it then. Don't try and trick guilable people into wasting their time.

You're being trolled. I am part of CA and there is no such link.

Alright, I lied. Someone just linked me. :)

They were never not good.

I agree, I guess I mean "seen as good"

I concur with this statement.

Also, Eucalyptus is going to be great. I'm 30 seconds in and already I can tell I'm going to love it.

SOMEONE POST A FUCKING LINK IM DYING

I want to but I also feel like I can't do Avey any dirt...

You promise you'll buy his abum?

i'm not that guy but i own all animal collective albums, some panda records and down there. and if this is better than slasher flicks (i liked slasher flicks, just not that much) i'll totally buy it

it's so much better than slasher flicks.

Please send me the link if it exists

i tried collected animals but i'm starving here :(

crunchitize me cap'n!

"0 new messages" haunting the shit out of me rn

I know right what the hell I'm starving I'm so thirsty

HOLY FUCK IT'S LEGIT

Goddess bless

delet this

shit i feel like you should delete this accidental preservation

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE ONE WHO GAVE IT OUT

Is it not real or what? Deleted, but currently downloading.

what have you got to lose friend?

anyone wanna do a listen along? I haven't done one of those in years, would be v nostalgic

Fair. Thanks again friend.

is this in 320 or what?

What's the point in deleting it man?
It'll be in the archive still.

>tfw deak leaked it

Don't try reformatting your spoilers if that's why you deleted it. Spoilers don't work on Sup Forums

Looks like it might be. Not sure though. Some songs have a hard shelf at 16 kHz, but others go up to 20 kHz

Deakleated

Meant to quote

Pic related

Thanks Jared.

can I get a link

tfw preordered limited deluxe version

np

guys i missed it please or please send it to me on ca someone asdnjdgfnjlasdgfhjukladbgfhjuklsdgfhjklasdgfhjuklasdgfhuklasdghulasdghloasdghuilogshocrowdpleaser pleas i hjave a black dice usernam,e

yo i dont know much about black dice, be more specific and i'll pm you on CA

The archive is a thing that exists

Check the archive faggot
www96.zippyshare.com/v/M 52nd.html
I dunno if it's legit

I got a Alvin Green Username on CA can I get PM PLEASE!!!

fucking shit.
I've been on Sup Forums for around 6 or 7 years at this point and i never got around to signing up for soulseek or whatever.

Worst comes to worst i would search the archive but i always was content with torrents and blogspots. but now i see the error in my ways.

how i do i reach salvation in this, anons. please someone help me. i really would like to listen to this album.

Fuck, it ends with MH5U2gvt/file.html. No idea how that happened

idk how to check the archive thx4the spoonfeed dude

check your pms pal

Just look for this thread in the archive bud.

please send on CA to TheDeakness

dunt exist no more

Wintercitywalks if anyone wants to send a link

gotchu

Ms. Secret is the best song hes ever written.

FUCk

Seriously? It's downloading for me. I'll upload it to mega and post the link here if it doesn't get fucked up.

thatd be a lifesaver im sweating

whoever originally posted it must have taken the download down.

cloudpleaser my guy bless U

www96.zippyshare.com/v/MH5U2gvT/file.html
does this link work?

check pms!

this man a saint

I'm uploading to mega right now, it sounds legit so far. should work though, that's where I got it from.

can't wait for this album to come in the mail. hnnng

This album is continuing to confirm what we already knew. Avey is the real genius in AnCo.

absolutely nothing coming up on soulseek

mega.nz/#F!1moEkSzC!8HK9Wgl_QTtSYLVEACQPUQ
Hopefully it's legit.

It is. Would be pretty neat if one time an artist put out a leak themselves but it totally wasn't the real album, but it was still original material. And then on release day what they put out is completely different.

that'd be sweet.

samefag here. second I get it I'll put it in my shared folder on soulseek.

should be about 5 min.

That's a cool idea, actually.

(not provoking the fanboy rivalry shit, just being facetious)

this sounds like avey heard sleep cycle, got annoyed and self conscious with its positive reception, and set out to beat it

I mean how was this not obvious since STGSTA? Aveys has always clearly been the most innately gifted of the group. I love Panda and the other guys too but the music and words that cone out of Aveys mind have always been what made Animal Collective what they are imo.

it could be really neat, sort of a part 1 and 2 kinda thing.

Agreed. Avey has always been my fave member of AnCo. Fave solo material too. This album is gorgeous so far though.

I mean god damn who else in the group could write Season High? Maybe Deakin. But I don't want to compare the boys, it's not right. They're all great...but Avey's my husbando

What if this is actually an anco album but it's listed as a solo album to trick pitchfork into giving it a 9 bnm

why would they give a white cis male a 9 bnm? especially when he's culturally appropriating like a mother fucker.

Avey a white. 8.1 at best.

Ok so how many people here like this but don't like PW and/or centipede

They tend to give their solo albums better scores idk why though

I just put it on soulseek

it sounds like wank desu

MS. SECRET OH MY GOD

I like all 3. I loved PW. And I am pretty sure I love this album too. It comes at a time that almost feels planned. Such weight it came with, like a cool refreshing wave crashing over you on the shoreline. But you're just standing there, arms spread, sun beams glazing your well toned chest and abs. That is until the swell obscures the beams as it rises to take you under - onto an intensely lush and enigmatic journey through the sonic spectrum. This album carries Avey's experimentation to new levels. Especially on the end of Ms. Secret when he combines the reversed woodblock sounds retriggering over every guitar note played with the woodblocks sped up or slowed down to keep in sync with the guitar.

That being said, it's certainly not really folk or pop, there doesn't really seem to be any specific structure or outline to most of these songs. They almost have movements. Anyway, I'm definitely going to be analyzing this one more. So refreshing after Slasher Flicks, PW, and Centipede Hz. A welcome change of pace. Not even trying to take away from those three other albums - they're great. This is just...clearly an evolution or progression for Avey. In my eyes anyway. It's sign of him growing as a musician.

i concur. great tune.

OH MY GOD HE USES THOSE SOUNDS THAT MAKE YOUR THROAT FEEL WEIRD

>wanting to suck Avey's dick after hearing his music
Not weird at all mane.

i like the MOTW version of Selection of a Place better.

Yeah it's really somethin

is this feels 2.0?
is this avey coming to terms with depression?

listen to it again!

In Pieces is so fucking pretty.

Such a good album

Who the hell produced this?
I mean this in a good way