Why does that inoffensive picture trigger so many people ? Autistic screeching are heard everytime i post it

Why does that inoffensive picture trigger so many people ? Autistic screeching are heard everytime i post it

Not seeing the problem, children learning about religions is a good thing. Lets them make informed decisions and form opinions.
I have been in many churches and sermons in my life to easter and such just as a cultural experience without needing to be christian.

The greatest mistake we made with Islam and Muslims in europe was isolating it from our general cultural experience, which made it a breeding ground for radicalist dipshits.

you are good. I want to kill you after what you've written here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a good thing children are exposed to various religions. The more options there are, the more of them might turn to one of those religions. Religious people are inherently weak, so we'll know who to cull when the purge happens. Having religious paraphernalia on your person will pretty much be code for "kill me".

because boys and girls praying together

because women didn't cover their heads in a praying place

white people were born to be rude

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>it's all being facilitated by white women
Who would have thought?

PAKIS GET OUT REEEEE

>Why does that inoffensive picture trigger so many people ?
Because people here are lost, they need Allah's guidance

May Allah guide you to the heavenly light, you disgusting Western heathens

Because it's leftie brainwashing. Do you see kids in muzzie countries being taught how to pray like Christians? No? I thought so.

It's offensive because boys and girls are mixed in the same room, and those 3 teachers aren't praying like the rest.

Fucking disgusting tbhfam

Because they're obviously forced to be at the mosque by moralfags from their school who want the kids to accept the 'islam is a religion of peace'-narrative before the children are old enough to decide for themselves. I get the same feeling from this pic as from seeing a kid at a neonazi rally or a gay pride parade. It's basically indoctrination.

women should wear turban in mosques. triggered.

In the Netherlands we have a term translated as self-islamization.
And it was a hot topic for years. With Wilders bashing it weekly.

Thats why everyone got angry over that pic here.

I have never literally seen that picture before, get the fuck out with your fake news

But Christians don't pray, they just ask Santa for expensive gifts like gold-plated Iphones and titanium cigar-cutters

Neither do muslims. I have met more muslims in my life that eat pork and drink alcohol than ones that pray 5 times a day.
This degeneracy meme is just pathetic deflecting from their own lack of religious orthodoxy on part of the "muslims".

Media you should keep up with the news then.

*Maybe
Fucking autocorrect.

I am, and I can only find one article of Geenstijl back in January of 2016.
You're talking lot of shite m8, all I see is a bunch of kids practicing the freedom of democracy

Those weren't Muslims, those were captives of German brainwashing centres, rife with secular degeneracy

How can a man who finds ultimate delight in slathering himself with feaces claim to be morally superior to followers of the true Messenger of God

>Those weren't Muslims
>No true scotsman etc.
By that logic those aren't christians either. Turns out religion is irrlevant and culture matters much more.

>How can a man who finds ultimate delight in slathering himself with feaces claim to be morally superior to followers of the true Messenger of God
t. goat seducer

I don't seduce goats, otherwise I would have had better luck with German women

Also, most German culture is remnants of your Lutheran/Christian past

>is remnants of your Lutheran/Christian past
Most of germany is catholic though.

Protestants > Catholic bums

Loli pussy.

I'm from the north so you won't see me disagree with that, but you kinda need to make up your mind on where culture comes from. I realise a artificial non-country can't understand that but for most of us culture extends far beyond religion.

lol literally sudanese human trash

>I realise a artificial non-country
Yeah but I wasn't sanctioned and divided up by the US, maybe so

But I don't live in a trailer like the avg bogan, how am I trash?

>and divided up by the US
No you managed that all on your own, Congratulations, people hated your country so much they didn't even need foreign intervention to make their own to get away from you.

Algerian here, at best it's treating religion as some sort of hobby, at worst it's proselytism.

And, in my opinion, getting to chose your religion is an unnecessary privilege to have. If you want to choose what to think you should read philosophy, not join some religion you have no ties to.

>Why does that inoffensive picture trigger so many people ?

because muslim children don't go to a catholic church to learn about our culture while we HAVE to do it. Otherwise we would be racist.

Your people hated themselves so much they invited everyone else in

A "trailer" is Australia has better living conditions and it safer than a house in Sudan.

>because muslim children don't go to a catholic church to learn about our culture while we HAVE to do it
Thats both wrong, back in school we've been to churches with our class on trips (including the muslim kids) but never to any mosques. Its not a universal thing, if you did that its on your specific school and not a "we" thing.
In the Bundeswher certain ceremonies still often involve church visitation for all soldiers and certainly none involve visiting mosques.

That's because appropriate living conditions for Australians were drawn up by 17th century British wardens

This is what 70 years of being cucked by foreign powers does to your country. Germans are even ashamed of their own national anthem.

mashallah this warms my heart

Wat? No we're not? WTF are you on about?

Then my brothers school is a cuck school.

Probably, those exist. Or maybe they just wanted kids to learn something about foreign traditions, how awful.
Stupid nonsense. if you are so insecure about your culture and traditions that you are afraid of your kids being exposed to other beliefs and cultures there is more wrong with you than with those cultures.
No kid is going to visit a mosque and go "Holy shit I wanna be a muslim".

Fear not the ending of the white race my friend, and let le feast begin

The Deutschlandlied was only national anthem for a extremly short time of the Weimar Republic. Its a patriotic taven drinking song, not a national anthem.
Everyone in germany learns the full text in music classes in school, but its not our national anthem.