If Donald Trump wins, all of our allies will turn against us

Pic related, the leaders of Canada and Britain. Two of our greatest allies and both Hillary supporters.

You really think they're just going to stand by if Trump gets elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/17/how-donald-trump-looms-in-the-background-of-pm-s-united-states-trip_n_9483338.html
cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/world-leaders-react-trump-presidency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a fucking mayor
>a faggot leader of leafville

Ok

>London will turn against you.
Do you know what a mayor is?

Good. Cruz will go back.

They all know who the only superpower is in the world. Canada for sure isn't going to do shit..

I know for a fact the guy on the left will. He's too beta to put out a fire.

A faggot leaf and a Muslim

Wew lad.e

Wow.
We'll really miss the sandnigger and the sissy.

Perish the thought.

Trudeau is the biggest pussy the northern hemisphere has ever seen. He will be in a blonde wig giving Donald a beej on day one.

I guarantee Trump has more fans in the UK than Khan does. The turn-out for the London mayoral elections was like 35%, which surely included near 100% of the Muslim community. Hardly much of a mandate to speak on behalf of the country.

As long nobody plans to go on war with like china or russia the US dont need any allies

>You really think they're just going to stand by if Trump gets elected?
Nah, they'll probably bend over.

>leader of Britain
>mayor

WAIT A MINUTE, HOLD IT YOU DUMMIES

What has Canada ever done for us?

>turn against us
What exactly do you mean, user?
And how realistic do you think that really is?

Fuck em.

Trudeau is just an idiot. He can be safely ignored. Canada relies too much on the US to ever say a single mean word. The guy on the right is just a mayor.

Standing by is our way of life. Is damn near part of our national anthem.

>If Donald Trump wins, all of our allies will turn against us.
Then they are
NOT
our allies.
This isn't hard.

I can't wait for trump to steamroll that beta nu-male trudeau

who cares?
who can fuck with us in any meaningful way? let them say whatever they want, they wont do anything about it. and they will still be on our doorstep asking for handouts, just like they always have

>tfw your dream is to one day move to america
>tfw lookng at international companies with US headquarters in hopes of getting a company transfer
>tfw everyone is hell bent on locking their borders because of fucking mudslime shitskins
>tfw we elect this sandnigger to fuck everything up for me

>leader of Britain
american education, everyone.

Yeah, I can see a country giving up an alliance with the most powerful military force on the planet and second biggest economy because the mayor of the capital city doesn't like the President.
It's happened so many times in history before it's almost expected.

if trump wins, our allies must choose between us and dirty stinking muslim rats.

>a mayor
>the leader of a country

I didn't know US education was quite this bad

Yes, I do.
They need us waaaaaaaaaay more than we need them.

Yes, they'll stand by. Did you see what happened with the former Mexican president? As soon as he saw that Trump actually had a decent chance of being president, he apologized and essentially made himself The Donald's bitch.
The United States is incredibly powerful, and I expect any personal distaste for Trump will be overwhelmed by deference to that power, at least when it matters.

>Putin > Cuck + Mud Slime

If all of your friends are faggots, and ostracize you for not being a huge homo faggot, do you stick a dick in your ass, or find new friends?

This is true, if Trump were elected it would be an international disaster. Thankfully he doesn't really have much of a chance. Whew!

We've all seen how Trudeau treats his enemies. Our relationship with Canada would be better than ever.

You have to understand you're dealing with a Hilary supporter...

Ya

Don't worry America, we will always be your hat.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/17/how-donald-trump-looms-in-the-background-of-pm-s-united-states-trip_n_9483338.html
>With respect to a president Trump, he said he'd work on areas where they shared common ground. The interviewer pressed him — what possible common ground could the Canadian progressive find with an American Republican talking about walls and ripping up trade deals and banning Muslim visitors to the U.S.?
>Trudeau replied: "A desire to see Americans do well. A desire to see citizens in our countries to have better jobs and greater opportunities."

So, if we win we lose?
Did that French queer eat a bunch of paint chips when he was a little french queer?.

Delete this thread right now

>greatest allies

that isnt Israel!

Then they were never allies to begin with...and that's not the leader of Britain.

no, they'll either bow to us or sheepishly hide in a corner and cry

either way America wins

>If you kill your enemies, they win

You shouldn't worry about Canada eh?

it's already hard enough to emigrate this shit makes it almost impossible
stay strong britbro, we can have a beer when we finally make it

It's better to be respected than loved.

Canada has never done shit for us and only exists because we let them.

Britain has been a shit ally ever since they let Muslims take over. The Muslim mayor was a final fuck you to America. That is literally the only reason London voted for this kebab-eating faggot.

You didn't even try to assemble this bait in a coherent fashion. 0/10

>the leaders of Canada and Britain
>leader of Britain

He's the fucking Mayor of London, old pig fucker is still our leader.

Then they aren't your allies. Help us get AfD into power and with FN, SD and FPÖ we will ride the victory train.

/thread

MAGA

I know you are bad at geography but you will have to learn that Londonistan is not Britain.
Britain is a part of France and Londonistan is the capital of one of the states of the UK.

A pig a day keeps the muslims away.

If you all followed his example you wouldn't have a muslim problem.

In hindsight, we should have allied with Germany in WW2.

>greatest

The UK likes Trump don't worry

OP is Huma Abedin

Who needs those losers? The rest are falling in line.

cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/world-leaders-react-trump-presidency/

>British Prime Minister David Cameron, who at one point called Trump's proposed ban on Muslim foreigners entering the United States "divisive, stupid and wrong," said Thursday at a press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that Trump "deserves our respect" for making it through the primaries.

>Abe, whose country was aghast at Trump's idea of Tokyo acquiring nuclear weapons, was unable to suppress a smirk at his host's comments.

>In February, in response to Trump's pledge to make Mexico pay for a vast wall along the country's border to keep illegal immigrants out of the United States, former Mexican President Vicente Fox retorted, "I'm not going to pay for that f---ing wall."

>Last week, Fox took to right-wing media to mend fences. In an interview with Breitbart News, Fox offered an apology to Trump: "If I offended you, I'm sorry."

>Russian President Vladimir Putin, with whom the United States has frosty relations, has been the rare world leader with positive words for the Republican candidate.

>But with the growing chances of a Trump presidency, international figures are beginning to swallow their distaste and jump aboard what his advisers call the "Trump Train" -- or at least temper their comments.

The beta always follows the alpha. Who knows, some day Trump might actually turn him into a decent guy.

Wrong. They will grovel and backpedal and say nice things in public about the God Emperor.
And when his trade policies begin bearing fruit, they will be eager to jump on the gravy train. Money talks better than ideology ever would, which is one of the reasons globalists have the upper hand (shitskins providing cheap labor at the cost of quality)

>WWIII is USA vs The World

THE WINNER... AND THREE TIME WORLD WAR CHAMPION... THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Absolutely.

>implying literally the entire world put together could make even a dent in America

haha, you're allies a fag

you might just unfag them plus become bros with putin which would more than make up for those limp dicked bootyblasted cucks

bame

>implying a fucking leaf and cuckistan won't come to heel when instructed to

US did jack shit in WWI.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

Good, then it wouldnt be a fair fight

its fine euroniggers are useless at all times of the ever and fagdeau wouldn't even fight his way out of a paper bag.
if trump was even half as bad as they claim all of them would die in nuclear hellfire anyways.
fucking subhuman leftist shits.

What are they going to do about it? How do you turn against the #1 military and economic power on the planet, which is #1 by such a wide margin that everyone else in the world combined can't even compete? You either play ball or get left in the dust.

But he is. He speaks on their behalf and they all worship him.

>US did jack shit in WWI.
And yet we still won

USA! USA! USA! USA!

>allies that invest in China and hate us
>allies that refuse to meet NATO standards and expect USA to carry them all
>allies that refuse to implement proper national security even though terrorism is a real threat.
>allies that plan to slap visa restrictions on American tourists instead of muslim migrants.
are you sure there is a such thing as allies anymore? I'm not seeing any loyalty.

If I didn't know any better, i'd say our "friends" are doing everything in their power to spite us.

you are wrong m8

>our """"""""""allies""""""""""

Fuck off.

>America needs allies
No you fucking idiot your allies need america.

Stop being such a fucking cuck. Some of us need you to be strong. Without you we have no one to look up to.

Let the faggots fall. We will always have your back.

What the fuck do you think Canada is going to do? You're barking up the wrong tree if you think Trudeau is going to be proactive about anything at any point.

As if america has to give a fuck what Canada or Europe things. Sure if ALL would unite and speak up America cares, but we won't.
The US doesn't really have to care what some tiny countries have to say. Not Canada, not Britain and not Germany.
What does America have to fear? Some mean words? Some empty sentences like "we are concerend" or maybe when we are really angry with america we say "We are highly concerend".
That is when the US knows that we want to scream and rip their heads of.
"We are highly concerend about the political shift in the USA".
What could we do against it? Put an embargo on the US?
Please.
Fact is we are a lot less important and powerful then we make ourselves believe.

this, i honestly wish our "leaders" weren't such pussy globalist bitches and then these shit allies would die like the bottomfeeding scum they are
with allies like these we don't have enemies in the least.

I don't really care. We are electing a leader for us not them. If they don't like our decision then they can cut ties.

We don't have any allies

partially thanks to pic related

Its ok based Boris will be PM soon anyway

>Hillary supporters.
But that's wrong, she's the devil in flesh and will do anything to become president, that's not someone anyone should support.

To be fair, I think Trump will be fucking terrible as well. I don't think he's racist, sexist or xenophobic, I just don't think he has any clue what to do if he wins. It would be like a dog chasing a car, what the fuck does it do when it catches up?

what? USA's true allies are: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, Israel

US government is not on the side of its own people, hence why it is allied with cancer

if we vote Trump, he loses

>implying you or your faggot continent wide dictatorship matters
even if you fuckers combimed with asia we wouldn't need to give a fuck about you, you lot VASTLY overestimate your worth to our world, we could kill the entire rest of the world without a single fuck to give if we actually tried, be grateful we allow you to live you filthy cuckstain.

More and more world political figures coming out against Trump is why I'm voting for Trump in the first place, especially these assholes who haven't done anything for us. So who literally gives a shit.

When the world lays siege against us I will be the one stabbing you in the back and opening up the gates.

Allies? BAHAHHA
They are not allies, they are puppets. If Trump actually becomes president and "sets down the foot" they will come crawling back and apologize.
Stop being such a coward you fat fuck.

>no more french exchange students

:(

Good. We'll go ally with Russian and maybe Poland. We'll help Poland form an Eastern bloc to balance out against Russia in the East and what's left of Germany, France, the UK, and whatever else to the West.

This muslim mayor thinks that he got elected King of Britain.

I've never met a single French person in the USA and I've lived in at least 6 different states for a considerable amount of time.

Germans and Bongs? sure
Russians? yeah sometimes
French? nope, never met one

>Britain and Canada
Who cares? Our only real allies are France, Japan , and Korea.

They will come kiss the ring or they will be vanquished by the God-emperors holy fire

Do not fear foriegn hordes because the God-Emperor is merciful for those who repent

DELETE THIS

London can hold the queen hostage.

If Sadiq rebels and Canada backs him, it's over. We'll all become CruzMissiles.

>Korea

I doubt that will last if Trump gets elected. He was threatening to make them pay the full cost of the US army occupying their land.

as an englishman I 100% back god emperor trump only he can save us from PC bullshit

those must be pretty shitty allies, if they turn on you that easily.

Just saying.

>letting the opinions of foreign """""powers""""" influence American elections

You have reached apex levels of faggotry, I hope for both our sakes you are one of those cucks who intend to flee to Canada should Trump be elected then you can deal with first world immigration and realize you aren't going anywhere on the money you saved up being spunky and unique at Starbucks.

They will stand by and shut the fuck up, I can't wait to see Junior eat crow once Trump is elected.
It will be so fucking sweet!

The US is a nuclear armed nation. We don't actually need allies.

Trump's win, however, would be a fantastic opportunity to restart the policies enacted in the McKinley administration and get back to the conservative thought that espoused cooperation and alliance with Russia to combat the British Empire.

The Muslim takeover of Europe is a British Imperial move. Muslims make up tons of people inside the "commonwealth", Britain's sorry collection of subhuman niggers it considers "equals", so it makes sense to turn the population over to them.

We don't need to go down that route, though, and it is better if we do not. Canada isn't relevant and neither in England.