My current situation is awful. I fucked up school, I fucked up my life, I fucked up everything. Also I have depression...

My current situation is awful. I fucked up school, I fucked up my life, I fucked up everything. Also I have depression, wich doesn't help. I have an IQ of above 150, wich I hate to mention because I feel like I'm bragging but I don't want to, and I have some kind of insomnia, so every night I lay in bed, and the combination of depression and self hatred make me realize my mistakes, the potential in me and how it's wasted by the German school system and myself, and in the end what an awful person I am. So all in all, I don't really live a happy life.

op you're a fag
but you have the ability to do what you want depending on how much you give a fuck

Kill yourself, faggot.

I lost my faith in anything 2 years ago and I'm not about to hand out any more chances
My heart is figuratively atomized
Good thing about that is it can't bleed anymore
Worst thing abolut it is that I'll probably never trust anyone again(edited)

No one care about me and i don't give a fuck about others so kill y self, easy soluton

My life was perfect 4 days ago but I took adderall to study and it triggered a mental breakdown. I had some charges before but my lawyer was making them go away. I go ahead and trip that people are trying to off me and I get more charges this time I don't think I'll be able to get out of then end up having 2-3 seizures over a 2 day span. I'm 19 and was planning on moving into a basement suite 800/m next month as well. Lost everything spent 350 cabbing the day it happened. Going to see how fucked I am when I see my lawyer next month. And apparently my entire family found out I have herpes.

Can anyone beat my week?

Paid 500 rent to a place I'm not staying at. Some savings but idk what to do because I'm 5'10 125 and probably about to get locked in a ward or jail. My poor asshole.

Fuck you, German schooling is free. You're not even in debt. You have nothing to be annoyed about. You get a free reset button. Fuck off

Broke my laptop my cell phone and lost a bunch of clothes and important papers & my school work.

smoke some fucking weed and realize your existence doesnt matter in the scheme of time
nothing you do matters

Boofuckinhoo grow the fuck up. Do what you want to do, not what others expect you to do. And get out of Germany before the Muslims kill you.

le >/r9k/
boards been taken over by edgy normalfucks like this board so just go there

lmao why u whore about your educational system, you wouldn't last a day in a school anywhere in america (not just north you hambeasts)

Sprichst du Deutsch?

>you wouldn't last a day in a school anywhere in america
the worst education system, with grades gifted for free. At least you get to enjoy being a "winner" lol

wrong reply man

Try studying in Colombia you fucking pussy ass faggots

>I have an IQ of above 150,

you sure sound like a stupid whiny faggot for someone supposed to be that intelligent

highly intelligent people always manage to adapt and learn how to make the best with what they have

from the bullshit I read, you have no fuckin clue what REAL problems are, you're just a whiny teenager. And you really don't look that smart.

not him but american education is complete garbage until you go to university.

>150 IQ
>can't manage school

Kill yourself German faggot. Nobody cares about how you want to find a nice German girl so Ahmed can impregnate her for you, then leave her so you can raise Mohammed, Muhammad, Ahmed, and Fatima.

German people are the fucking epitome of rock bottom.

Dude you're the european me