How do we exterminate the gays, Sup Forums? they're a plague on human decency, they commit disgusting acts

How do we exterminate the gays, Sup Forums? they're a plague on human decency, they commit disgusting acts.

One cancer at a time user,

And anime is on the list

You have to go deep undercover and become one of the gays, you have to earn their trust, open your mouth and ass like you never did before it's the only way

You have to run as many trains as you can once they accept you physically they will learn how not to be , who knows you could even like it

op is self hating faggot

are you saying madara was a gay?

Only way to stop gays is stop having sex with females and having gay babies... But then you will be gay.... Fuck.

I just had gay sex and it was great and nobody gave a shit because I did it in the privacy of my own home so fuck off

Only way

How do you decide which one opens his penis for the other to put his in?

Classic ep

You fucking disgusting creature. Hitler almost succeeding in ridding in the world of jews, too bad he didn't get the homos

We start by exterminating all of the millinneals by eliminating their safe spaces and play doh

outlaw condoms

>How do we exterminate the gays, Sup Forums?

We tried AIDS, but it failed.

flip a coin

yeah all they had to do was fit in to the masculine ideal which is exactly what I'm doing. Gonna make a double nuclear family and have kids too cause I'm not a beta cucked little bitch like you. How does it feel that a disgusting degenerate is gonna have kids and you won't even touch pussy this decade?

The only problems i have with gays are their fucking faggot voices and queer ways, Other than that I don't care what they do.

T R I G G E R E D

R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

> How does it feel that a disgusting degenerate is gonna have kids and you won't even touch pussy this decade?

How does it feel living a lie fag? How does it feel that your kind is being stoned, killed, and beaten for being the disgusting shit you are?

did you know there are gay people that don't go to gay clubs and have lisps? Fuckin astounding.

I don't believe you

it's your kind that is doing the stoning and killing and beating who are the disgusting ones but you can't figure that out

the proof is trivial all it takes is one example to prove my point and you have to go out and show that all gays have fucking faggot voices. So I don't believe you fucking either.

just leave them alone, theyll eventually wipe themselves out with aids

We can only hope

My dinner is ready and I have some reading to do. I'll leave you to your

i dont think nagato would be anti-gay

Look at this guy here with his gay science. Cry more.