New celeb thread

New celeb thread.

Reminder that Selena is more attractive than Taylor Swift and can handle a bigger dickl.

I don't care for DP but I'd be okay with one in her mouth and one from behind but at no time would our dicks ever come in contact and preferably not even be in close proximity.

Taylor's pussy is still tight and intact, Selena's is all loose and beat up now. You can have her.

don't start with this again

>leaks of her on tor
I thought this was a fake

>Is going to rek ur world

shes aged awfully but i still wanna suck her toes

Tay can't compete tho

>preview

Does Sel swallow?

UNDERRATED

It kills me there aren't noodz of her yet.

Find them

She does if you're black

Does she thank her partner for the black cum?

I'm not memeing, she's a nigger lover

selema is virgin pure

fapfapfap

Oh, and what evidence do you have for that?

Are her tits large enough to fuck?

I love this whore.

rapebait

I was laughing too. It's hilarious some of the things people in here come up with.

You can only fap to Taylor if you post a picture of her. 10 strokes per picture, that's the rules.

this is what squats look like gomez kids

Who is selema?

This is her bf

Why are white women so much better looking than any other race?

Did he get some in the backseat?

Get them

I mean that she swallows.

Celeb-cuck user here
My little cock isn't good enough to be stroked to goddess Tay

I don't want to think about my former waifu getting blacked.

Delete your comment

Wut?

Ok, Selena is better looking than Tay in this pic.

Can anyone back this claim up?????

anyone with eyes can tell that's not her face

Of course it isn't user, but that's not what you're stroking to her for. You need to give up your cum to her any chance you can find. She might not want your little cock but she does want you to give yourself to her regardless like a good boy. All of us must bow to her.

selena has pretty features but she is dumpy looking next to a tall grill

Oh... I'll be such a good boy for her then! I will cum for her and her only

no

Ok spic women vs white women

choose

Where's the star wars chicky

Why not a spic white woman?

white....and white is shakira

mophie?

Don't go jerking off all quick and cum in thirty seconds either, you're not cumming to get yourself off, you're cumming for her. Go slow, nice long strokes and make it last until you can't possibly do one more and give her everything you have.

Is it time to wank over her tits again?

Yes sir! I'll edge all day for Tay before I completely unload all over my pathetic self

jerkoff instructions are my fetish, and you just made my dick twitch

Look at that tight little butt

mmm ari

Emma legs! Thanks for posting.

i still jerk to her junkie tits

How could this tiny tight thing even handle Big Sean?

shakira...shakira

damn debby I can't keep wanking to you every night

fa fa focus

Is that top held closed with just one button...

me too

She pull out her fried egg tits and dare you to stop

She might have been grossed out by the thought of you jerking your little dick to her if it wasn't such a common thing. Millions of guys everywhere all wanting to feel her highly sought after pussy sliding on their dicks.

That is what you're thinking about right? How are you imagining fucking her right now?

niceeee

Is this getting you off user?

Ughh yes that's what I'm thinking about... I imagine her riding my cock and my cock spurts right as soon as I enter her

Gentlemen.

is it time to shoot hot cum all over Sarah's beautiful face, pouty lips and adorable little nose again?

Hi there

Is this her Topless shoot? need source.image search led me to a locked tumblr blog

It's time. She's waited all day for it.

Hello hello. Always great to see another Sarah worshiper.

DAMN

Ugh, you don't think she anything better to do than "ride" a guy for a single thrust and have him blow his load before she even feels him inside her?

If she had known you were gonna be like that she would have saved her time and told you to get lost when you approached her. The only reason she's even with you is because you happen to be around when she was horny.

She's doing your sorry ass a favor so you better get hard again.

Celeb-bros, update me. I haven't paid much attention the last couple months. Whose nipples have been revealed of late? Show me new stuff.