Other than the word gay itself, which should just mean happy. The rainbow, and now the unicorn...

other than the word gay itself, which should just mean happy. The rainbow, and now the unicorn. What other things have gays ruined for straight people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roller blades

glitter

Marriage

The babadook

QUEERS !!!!!!!

my fucking appetite

Fucking another man in the ass.

sucking dick

>marriage

they can keep it.

anal sex
dancing in public
ballarinos
Sup Forums

While being gay, myself, I don't believe I can speak as an emissary of the community. However, here are my thoughts...

They ruined very little for straight people, specifically; despite that, however, they have put unnecessary strains on society. This does not include marriage, as that isn't a high-publicity thing- many people get married, and without the ring to show it, you would never guess. No, what I mean, is the front-lining of fetishes like you see in parades. It's the ever growing cancer of SJWism, which attached itself to the gay community, and isn't actively rejected.
It's not as though gay people have done to straight people the wrongs they have felt in the past, but instead have managed to (inadvertently, I hope) cause undue stress and angst throughout societies across the world.

Straight people have done their share, too, as has every other human being. Unfortunately, people are typically pretty shit. It's just extremely disappointing when you see people with a vested interest make the mistake of relying solely on emotion and disregard the thoughts and concerns of others, or blatant facts.

traps

I'd fuck him

Random unprotected sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

>drag shows
used to be that men dressing in drag on stage was funny
now its sad at best and vulgar for the sake of vulgarity at worst

what are you, 60?

befriending women
prior to fagtopia being friends with a cumdumpster was a valid path into her pants
now it is only a valid path to literally getting in her pants

what
pensioners can't be Sup Forumstards?

gay

Rainbows. You literally can't use a rainbow anymore without it being associated with faggotry.

Buggery.

"Gay" never simply meant happy. It always meant something showy, flamboyant, in excess, and the like.

shutup faggot. those things have nothing to do with assfucking

The world.