I just went to a local adult theater and got a blowjob from a shemale who was clearly there blowing guys all day...

I just went to a local adult theater and got a blowjob from a shemale who was clearly there blowing guys all day. I did not cum in her mouth, just got sucked off for a little while. What are the chances of me getting some sort of an STD? inb4 OP is a faggot, there is nothing gay about getting your dick sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here, this is a serious question.

>I did not cum in her mouth, just got sucked off for a little while

If you think that makes it any safer for you then you are sadly mistaken. Enjoy your aids.

Can you seriously get Aids from receiving a blowjob? Internet says Contact between broken skin, wounds, or mucous membranes and HIV-infected blood or blood-contaminated body fluids. Deep, open-mouth kissing if both partners have sores or bleeding gums and blood from the HIV-positive partner gets into the bloodstream of the HIV-negative partner. HIV is not spread through saliva.

There was no blood involved, and as far as sores in her/its mouth goes, my dick has none, nor does my dick have a mucus membrane on the front of it, so i'd like to assume AIDS are the least of my worries. But what about other STDs?

bimp

The internet also said that

>"It also may be possible to get certain STDs on the penis (and possibly the vagina, anus or rectum) from getting oral sex from a partner with a mouth or throat infection."

So unless the creature sucking you off was able to suck dick while simultaneously putting up with the borderline unbearable irritation associated with throat disease, you should be good. In theory.

>I did not cum in her mouth
First
>her
Second
Why the fuck not? Seems like a gigantic cock tease to get sucked off a bit and not blow

I just couldn't finish. Think i was too nervous.

Fuckin right

Let me throw is out there did she/he get spit in your pee hole? If yes then you might want to get checked

haha, what a faggot

Internet says STD's such as Aids arent carried through saliva. So even if it did get "spit in my pee hole" i'd like to assume nothing would happen. Right? i should get checked anyway

Anyone have any more information?

>her mouth
Faggot

>I let some guy suck me off.
>"she" was clearly a tranny slut
>I let "her" suck me off cuz trannys make me not gay see
you are in denial you cuckhold faggot.

stfu you're a faggot at least i get my dick sucked.

it's not a matter of sexual preference it's a matter of STD's what is the verdict here? am i good?

At least I get my dick sucked by actual women and not faggots you faggot

You can get an STD from oral. I mean fuck, if there is herpes on the lips, any contact from the lips can transfer, not just sexual contact.

Her lips were clean, no sign of herpes. We were making out for a while before she sucked my dick.

What a fucking loser, can't even get head from a real woman. Just admit you're gay and be done with it. OP is a fag.

sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html
youll be fine op, but youre still a fucking faggot

I feel like this whole post is some above average b8 hmmmmm

Thank you for some actual positive input. STFU just because she has a beard and a penis that doesn't make me gay.

OP is indeed a fag

First. You're a dumb shit. Second, odds are in your favor. But it doesn't mean you're free and clear of other std's.

How am I gay for getting head from actual women? is the one who's gay by getting head from a tranny fag.

STFU you're a faggot who hasnt got laid in years since the last girl you fell in love with broke your heart by cheating on you with someone you knew. First off getting a blwjob from a tranny isnt gay. Third you are a faggot.

"UrGayNoUrGayNourgayNoUrGay..."

Retard fight!!!!!

Fightfightfight...

You're misunderstanding I think. I'm not OP, I get head from actual women. OP
on the other hand, gets head from men, which makes him a faggot.
And I just got laid by my gf last week, wish you could say the same don't you huh fag?

Yo you are definitely OP and you are definitely a faggot. You don't have a girlfriend, who are you kidding? You just sucked off a shemale at an adult aids theater.

^ OP is a faggot.

No no no you fuck, I'm not OP. OP is
this guy. They guy who gets sucked off by trannys once a week probably and won't ever get a gf because if it. He'll probably try to find some tranny bf because he's a huge faggot. And I do have a gf. Unlike some faggots around here *cough* (you) *cough*

^ Same guy, definitely OP, definitely a faggot.

^ Same person, totally OP.
>OP is a faggot for sure.

Herpaderps is worst you can get from blowjob unless you both got fucked up sores on the parts of you that touched.

Those are nothing compared to the shame of being a faggot op

> Herpaderps is worst you can get from blowjob unless you both got fucked up sores on the parts of you that touched.

> Those are nothing compared to the shame of being a faggot op

Hear that OP? You're clear but you're still a faggot without a girlfriend.

Nope wrong, we here at Sup Forums have deduced thru science exactly where staright ends and gay begins..balls didnt touch so , not gay!

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT OP () ISNT GAY BECAUSE THE BALLS DIDNT TOUCH??? That's ridiculous, he got his dick sucked by a man in a dress.

lol

kek

STFU IM NOT GAY. I have a girlfriend. I got my dick sucked by a real woman. That's it. This thread is about STDS!

So you are OP?

>OP faggot confirmed.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

A dick for OP

If he had herpes, you will now too for the rest of your life. If they had any bacterial infection, just go take some antibiotics and it will be all better. And you couldn't have gotten aids from that interaction.

Depending on the infection, and how long before OP gets treatment, he could become infertile.

STFU im not infertile, my girlfriend just got pregnant last week.

........................„„-~^^~„-„„_
..................„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
..............„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
............./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
............/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
............\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
............/ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
........../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
......../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
......./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
....../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
....'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|