Muslim hate bread

Muslim hate bread

Other urls found in this thread:

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)
quran.com/3/85
quran.com/24/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence
quran.com/65/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

terrorists don't follow actual Muslim idealogoy cunt

Typical terrorist sympathizer

...that isn't a chart showing religious affiliation

They don't even list it as "Islam" but as "Islamism" meaning a political dogma.

Other things listed on that chart:
>Irish Republicanism
>Communism
>Maoism
>Anglo Nationalism
>Militant Trade Unionism

I mean, fuck. Use a real chart

Yes they do, retard. They follow it a fuck ton more closely than their cherry picking nonviolent counterparts.

lol what do you know about Islam

says kill all infidels in the karan, faggot. maybe you should switch to christianity or something.

ITT: Asspained Paki goatfuckers

>Being an sjw buzzfeed fag on Sup Forums

Holy shit boys Sup Forums is done for.

I mean, I have sand niggers, but then again, there are a lot of terrorist attacks that are simply not deemed that because the fags ain't brown lol.

Donna Karan said that?

here you go.

rekt

sorry wrong pic (was right next to each other)

hey I didn't come here for the feels man

Actually most of the violent-sounding shit in the Quran is taken WAY out of historical context. Most often it's non-muslims that are cherrypicking.

The "kill the infidel" shit was about a tribe of people VERY specific to the time of its writing that were fucking with everyone else and is not a general statement about nonbelievers. Even regarding those people it says something along the lines of forgive them if they stop being dicks.

Honestly the Quran could really benefit from some updating.

see

I hate it when people try to white knight Islam, and thats coming from a Muslim, especially when Muslims get offended at peoples negative opinions of Islam.
>the Muslims who defend Islam are the same Muslims who listen to music
>the Muslims who defend Islam are the same Muslims who share a room with the opposite sex
>the Muslims who defend Islam are the same Muslims who cherry pick the fuck out of Islam
I cherry pick my religion too, but the reasons I'm not blowing shit up is because I value life, and my familys life, it doesn't solve shit, ISIS is Jihading for no good reason, why the fuck would I join them and become a detriment to the world? I love Islam because it I believe in Allah, and its just comforting believing that there is a God out there who cares about me, also, I've made a lot of friends from Mosques I've been too.

Islam IS violent, but the Muslims committing the violence are doing so in vain, this is senseless Jihad.

Islam IS peaceful, but the Muslims living in peace like I am are painted with the same brush as the scum Mujahideen.

Ramadan Kareem fags.

Ask an Imam to give you the historical context behind those quotes and I guarantee your mind will change.

That's called apologetics.

Attempt to rationalize religious bullshit to make it more palatable to normal people.

And guess what? It doesn't change what people actually do or believe. Nobody gives a shit why Muhammad got kicked out of Mecca, all they know is that he came back and conquered the city followed by the whole fucking region, enslaving, subjugating, and forcibly converting everyone he could. That's what people are still nostalgic for 1400 years later, not whatever overwrought apologetic bullshit a 5th columnist Imam uses to justify his tax exemption.

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/
Here is a list of mass shooting terrorist attacks in America the vast majority of which has been committed by white right wing christian terrorists

Muslim people are not a problem in America
The problem is the alt-right white freudian cucks in America

Be mad if you wish white people are the problem we need a white genocide

>Muslim people are not a problem in America
Not an argument. How about in Europe where this shit (pic) happens daily?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)

Again white nationalist freudian cucks
your race needs to be exterminated

>White people do it too. So don't blame muslims when muslims do it

Your argument is shit.

Never said don't blame Muslims I'm just saying blame white people more since statistically they do it more

I wish death to you and your pitiful race

lost

sand niggers are gay

you know, i'm looking through this list starting with the most recent ones, The ones with start out with unknown killer, second is an serbian third is an IRANIAN-GERMAN, fourth is an BOSNIAN-MUSLIM. I'm not recognizing this trend of whites in this rampage killer list, the only factor that actually seems to be present at a high rate seems to be mental health issues of the perpetrator

>I wish death to you and your pitiful race
How long have you been part of the religion of peace?

dubs for truth

the serb is probably just traumatised from removing too much kebap, so basically also islam's fault

come on, he really can't help it, it's like the story of the scorpion and the frog: it's in his nature

Dubs of truth

also, checked

They just don't get along with anyone.

I am a muslim

I love bacon

im ok with that, as long as you don't get triggered.

Hello fuckfags, I am a former Muslim, aka an exMuslim aka the artist formally known as Muslim.

Ask me anything.

How does feel that your family might want to kill you for leaving Islam (if you come from a muslim famiy)?

Are you able to read in terms of recency the first 12 are white you corn feed piece of shit

this is why your race needs to be exterminated

was leaving islam a gradual process or did you have some kind of epiphany?

also, congratulations, while i do have less respect for people when they tell me they are religious, i have the utmost respect for anyone who managed to leave his religion after many years of indoctrination

I don't believe in any religion it turns a man into a mindless cuck

>sites FakeNewsSourceLaTimes.com

no true scotsman

Educated Muslim here, you don't meet people like me everyday, so ill clear up any misconceptions/questions you may have.

>How does feel that your family might want to kill you for leaving Islam (if you come from a muslim famiy)?

My immediate family wouldn't kill me, but my mother would be heartbroken. My extended family would think i am an amoral retard.

>was leaving islam a gradual process or did you have some kind of epiphany?

I never really believed, even as a kid i thought it was just mythology but i never mentiond that because it would cause problems.

Most people go thru a gradual process though.

>that picture
>implying atheism has anything to do with electronics and thermodynamics
What I'm trying to say is, being an atheist doesn't make you smart by default, the majority of you guys are retards

This is fucking hilarious. Had to look it up to make sure it was true.

Okay all record of properly cited events are fake news
This is why the men of your race are being feminized and your women will be raped
I hope you live long enough to the the cuckolding of your race

Exmuslim here.

1. Are all nonMuslims going to hell?

quran.com/3/85

>And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

2. What is the punishment in an ideal Islamic state, if two mature consenting adults admit to making love without a marriage license?

quran.com/24/2

>The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

3. What are your sources of information after the Quran? Do you accept Sahih Bukhari? If you deny it, on what grounds?

Can you really update the word of God?

>historical context
So, if parts of your holy book are irrelevant now because the same "historical context" is no longer valid; isn't it ALL invalid?
How can you cherry pick which of it you do & do not choose to follow?

yeah, nice strawman there, who the fuck said that atheists are smart by default? studies have shown that religiousity correlates with lower iq, though.

The quran contains several verses stating it is the final revelation from god for the rest of eternity, and other verses saying that anyone who alters it by even a stroke of the pen will face damnation.

No one is saying atheists are smarter
We are saying religious people like christians are stupider

'anonymous sources' does not a properly cited event make.
Brought to you by LATimes-CNN-MSNBC-WaPost-ObamaNews.com

Real muslim here, ama.

These are mass shootings are you tard
I bet you are one of those guys who say Sandy Hook is a lie

>1. Are all nonMuslims going to hell?
Its not really my place to say, Allah is the judge in the end. However, it does say in the Quran if you don't believe in Islam, the literal word of God, you are going to hell. I personally think there may be a distinction between rebellion vs need.

>2. What is the punishment in an ideal Islamic state, if two mature consenting adults admit to making love without a marriage license?

Yep, 100 lashes, you got it. But there also has to be four witnesses to attest that intercourse happened.

>3. What are your sources of information after the Quran? Do you accept Sahih Bukhari? If you deny it, on what grounds?

I haven't gotten to Bukhari yet, im still doing the transliteration of the Quran. Transliteration takes into account the historical contexts.

Essentially, the authenticity of the Hadiths can be determined by the number of repetitions of it, which is known as "Strong" or "Weak" hadiths. I obviously value the strong ones more.

Exmuslim here.

1. Are all nonMuslims going to hell?

quran.com/3/85

>And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

2. What is the punishment in an ideal Islamic state, if two mature consenting adults admit to making love without a marriage license?

quran.com/24/2

>The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

3. What are your sources of information after the Quran? Do you accept Sahih Bukhari? If you deny it, on what grounds?

astaghfirullah! that picture is haram in many ways. also sheitan thrives on this website, go away right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence
Yes cuz Democratic non-christians attack abortion clinic

>when asked for "legitimate" sources; cites brietbart, fox, etc

there ARE NO "legitimate" "news" sources anymore; they're all either left wing, right wing, or gov. propaganda skewed.

Isnt a question, buddy.

If the Quran is the absolute word of God why does it contain nothing but praise for a pedophile? Wouldn't God know it's wrong to fuck children and write those things down?

that's probably a jinn speaking. a real muslim would never be here

No true scotsman fallacy.

Fucking apologist kys

>I personally think there may be a distinction between rebellion vs need.

Keep in mind, Islam includes in the very least, believe in 1 God AND Muhammad as his messenger. So non Muslims are going to hell. Not a tolerant religion.

>But there also has to be four witnesses to attest that intercourse happened.

Did you read my question? Admitting to making love or "confessing" gets 100 lashes too. Thats barbaric and retarded. This world needs more love but Islam punishes that.

> im still doing the transliteration of the Quran. Transliteration takes into account the historical contexts.

Transliteration is the wrong word.You mean tafsir/commentary/exegesis. Are you using somthing respected like ibn Kathir or some new age American liberal Muslims understanding of the Quran?

i'd say that god wanted us to molest children! mashallah

>tries to make islamic terrorism seem like less of a problem than it actually is, by making christian terrorism more of a problem than it actually is

I think we should just start treating ALL hardcore followers of religion the same, regardless of which one it is.
We'll all be better off for it. God/Iehova/Allah/Yahweh is a fucking egomaniacal psychopath anyway.

cause Democrats are take charge and get shit done kinda motherfuckers. not a bunch cryin whinin repubs, "oh, the theatre should be a safe space"

>pedophile
Muhammad marries Aisha when she was 9, and consummated the marriage when she was 12. That was 1500 years ago... I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was common place back then for people of high status and prestige to do that, and I don't even think it was considered pedophilia...

Also the Quran makes no mention of child marriages being allowed, so many Muslims are led to believe that Allah granted the permission to his prophet to marry Aisha at such an age.

>haha I love how Sup Forums let's me be edgy without my mom slapping me and grounding me for a week XD

except the ages were 6 for marriage (when he began to "thigh" her), 9 for consummation

if you don't believe me, look around, most scholars agree on this.

also, even if other people back then fucked 9 year old girls, mo is supposed to be the perfect man whom all muslim men should imitate

>tries to hitchhike through mid east
>gets raped and murdered in first country

kek

Pedophilia is redpilled and based. The stigma against it is founded on Jewish lies.

>Keep in mind, Islam includes in the very least, believe in 1 God AND Muhammad as his messenger. So non Muslims are going to hell. Not a tolerant religion.

Ya, belief in Allah, Muhammad, all the other Prophets, Angels, and Jinns. I believe there will be tolerance aka forgiveness for Muslims; why tolerate those who are rebel on purpose and fight against truth?

>Did you read my question? Admitting to making love or "confessing" gets 100 lashes too. Thats barbaric and retarded. This world needs more love but Islam punishes that.

In a pure Islamic government, yes. People don't want to live in a pure society, they want to do whatever they want. Which is fine, I do too. Just because your Muslim doesn't mean you have to want that.

>Transliteration is the wrong word.You mean tafsir/commentary/exegesis. Are you using somthing respected like ibn Kathir or some new age American liberal Muslims understanding of the Quran?

Ah, my apologies, you are correct, tafsir is the word I was looking for. Im using Maududi's tafsir, although I think its a little on the extreme side, such as his allegations on Freud lol, in historical contexts, it seems to be correct.

Exmuslim here.She was 9 when he fucked her.

>Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

>That was 1500 years ago... I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was common place back then for people of high status and prestige to do that, and I don't even think it was considered pedophilia...

Tu Quoque fallacy. Just because other people fuck kids, doesn't make it acceptable. Plus Muhammad is supposed to be the perfect example for all of mankind.

>Also the Quran makes no mention of child marriages being allowed, so many Muslims are led to believe that Allah granted the permission to his prophet to marry Aisha at such an age.

False. Islamic scholars believe you can marry and fuck a girl after she has her first period, and the Quran does talk about marrying girls before their first period. Specifically iddat or the waiting period after divorce.

quran.com/65/4

>And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.