Name one reason Broly WOULDN'T be able to defeat Beerus cat ass?

Name one reason Broly WOULDN'T be able to defeat Beerus cat ass?

Protip: You can't, Broly stomps

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-420,623
youtube.com/watch?v=DealmCM53gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Broly is Galaxy level
Beerus is Universal level, without using his full power.

Beerus stomps actually.

But what about GOOOOKUUU!?

Beerus is stronger

Yeah didn't Goku kill Broly during their first fight or at least beat him?

破壊する

Also Caturday.

broly: legendary ssj ( not even cannon )

beerus: GOD

enough said

Super is absolute garbage, but even a baby knows Beerus could destroy Broly with a finger flick. no comparison.

Super really is gutter trash though. not bitter at all

Beerus the Destroyer is a god, Brolly is a faggot mortal

I lost it when Vegeta's opponent for some tournament was some cute-sy looking bear creature like...wtf?

I feel like super was dumbed-down content wise. Its more cartoony, less adult friendly, more kid like. The English dub episodes are only like 15 mins long it seems. Wtf...

Superman would beat them both. He is limitless.

Uhh go back and watch Dragonball Z. It's a kid's show, don't kid yourself.

One Punch Man would kill Superman.

In one punch.

Broly is a literal god, he'd kill Superman with ease.

pixelcanvas.io/@-420,623
MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS Sup Forums. It's time to destroy the pony fuckers..

Nigger Goku barely managed to kill him after magically borrowing all of his compatriots energy and having their asses beat several times over with sensu beans in play. At SSJ 1, he hadn't even become super saiyan 2 yet.
Beerus wipes the floor with Goku on every level.

No because superman took 12 supernovas to the face. Dont you watch deathbattle?

It's just a bitter attempt to keep gutting long time DBZ fans and act like the series wasn't trashy to begin with.

At least its not as bad as GT

Nigger Superman is only limitless depending on which canon of the Superman series you're speaking of.

GT should be buried forever on the moon itself.
Then blown the fuck up.

Yeah but goku is like what, planet buster at best. Superman has taken hits from far stronger characters and survived.

Is this Team Four Star???
FUCK YOU FOR BEING SO FUNNY AND NOT MAKING ANY NEW CONTENT IN THE LAST FOREVER!

yeaaaaaaaaaah you're right but you're also wrong

If we were talking pre-Crisis Superman, then yes he'd be able to pull a way to beat Saitama outta his red underwear ass.

Superman could kill anyone

Goku could destroy a Galaxy if he felt like it he just has to breathe normal oxygen and would probably only lose based on that.
Short of that, with SSJ brue in mind, it would at least be a spectacular fight.

Nigger a serious punch from Saitama is alot fucking stronger than that.

I know this is b8 but,
>Deathbattle
>accurate

Yeah but he got hurt when the bald guy threw a rock at him and got killed by a laser. Honestly go watch the deathbattle to see how superman stomps on goku. Or go wqtch leopold the braves video on goku vs one punch man. Goke could be a planet buster at most.

pre-crisis superman gets utterly devastated and dies in one shot to serious saitama.

Except One Punch Man
A man so strong he kills anything in literally ONE PUNCH
Superman couldn't even punch a hole through him, only fly him into space and choke him out.
>then OPM holds his breathe for a week til he hits an asteroid, times it right, and launches himself back to Earth before he dies of lack of oxygen and the fighting resumes.

Goku can last long periods without air, both versions of BoG proved this

No I'm not. Dragonball first appeared in Shonen Jump, a collection of manga aimed directly at prepubescent boys. If you think any differently you are only deluding yourself.

But superman cant be killed. He has not limit.

I remember reading the upper limit of OPMs hardest punch is around big bang level. That is according to the writer. So Superman needs durability around about that mark to even stand a chance of survival.

Nigger has plenty of limits

Do you even read.

SUPERMAN IS LIMITLESS HE CAN DO ANYTHING

>acting like deathbattle is some scientific consensus
no.
Just, no.
Blue Goku can deflect all with his enhanced God like powers of deflection.
Superman would have to gain his trust and kill him when his guard is down.

Except hes not.His limits appear frequently in the comics.

Such as? Hes really stong and fast. He can catch bullets but goku gets hurt by bullets.

Not hulk, not batman, not firestorm, not Dr strange, not thor, not sentry, not blue marvel, and not cpt marvel.

TOAA is still stronger

He's dependent on the power of the sun and drains like a battery when using his powers, he can be eventually tired out till he's in a state weak enough to be defeated.

Uhh they did the math. Superman stomps. Stop crying goku fan boy.

supermans ability is the ability to overcome his opponent

one punch man's ability is the ability to beat anyone in one punch and not be harmed

it's a stalemate

Nigger saitama ain't goku. If he didn't have limits he would be able to outspeed the flash, or outstrength the hulk, or any other numerous feats he has failed multiple times.

Thats bullshit. Superman is limitless. Those limit things are non cannon

>no limits
Nigger he is

mortal
susceptible to magic
constant identity crisis
kryptonites OH HELL NOH
generally forgiving attitude
love for a woman

He clearly has many limits.

I love how a Broly vs. Beerus thread turned into a Superman vs. Saitama/Goku thread.

Except superman has failed to defeat specific opponents single handedly, and has had help multiple times from others. Saitama has not relied on help to achieve his victories. Thus, Saitama beats the everliving piss from Supes.

What math

But he is stronger than the hulk.

refer to the following

The Kais are gods to and goku can beat them ... so.... this whole hes a god thing is stupid

Except that they are canon.

This is either bait or you are this goddamn stupid...hard to tell.

I should have known better than to think b8'ers would ever stop on Sup Forums

But saitama needs help from his robot ninja buddy to win. He is strong but not superman strong. Poor goku wouldnt ctand a chance

One incarnation of superman may be stronger than one incarnation of the hulk, but on a general scale, the hulk far exceeds supes measures of strength.

Saitama has clearly demonstrated the capacity to be the fastest and the strongest as well as the niggerest.
Fuck yo apples and orange comparison.

Errmmm no. If you dont think superman could solo dragon balls you are the idiot

Genus has yet to offer any actual assistance in a fight.

Superman's powers can be drained by wasting his time and overexerting himself
Superman if drained would need to be able to absorb light from a yellow or blue sun.
Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite
Superman is vulnerable to magic
Superman has been defeated by Wonder Woman
Superman is vulnerable to other aliens/cosmic entities

lol fuck yo bait.

Cant you read. Clearly they did the working out for for gokus ss forms

Badly worded post. I was comparing the limits thing to supes.

Superman could defeat Goku, I believe that.

However to say Superman has no enemies that are stronger than he is, is not just wrong it's downright stupid.

Is goku magic? Is goku a cosmic entity? Superman would kill him in one punch. Just like one punch man.

They literally said Goku's speed is cut in half when he goes Super Sayain.

source?

Finally someone who knows how numbers work. Still superman beats the piss out of goku.

Goku IS an alien actually. He's a Saiyan born on planet Vegeta.

Meaning he could give Superman a hell of a fight.

autism

bruh

Thats because he puts all his attribute points into strength and willpower dummy. Superman is endgame lvl 100 chqracter with maxed stats. Goku is maybe lvl 30

Is what this thread has become.

But superman beats humans and theyre cosmic entities. He is from krypton.

Goku could literally tear supermans heart from his chest before he even realised what was happening.

Goku is a humanoid, not a human. Supes is also a humanoid.

Its just butt hurt dragon balls fan boys

I'm speaking in terms of non-human aliens you retard.

He's an alien, and he has the ability to hold out his hand and delete anyone from existence.

One name, jackass and that is Doomsday.

The dragon balls comic book isnt cannon

But doomsday is really strong too unlike goku. Saying goku can destroy a star is a huge stretch. He gets hurt by bullets and rocks.

>bullets
>rocks
>the entirity of ep 95
>let his guard down
seriously this trend is really getting on my nerves

The point was that Doomsday is an alien being. You talk how Superman regularly beats humans and yet he's only barely able to ever beat Doomsday.

Cell had the power to wipe out a solar system, so Goku being able to destroy a star isn't a stretch at all, especially considering how far he's come since then.

You cant pick what is and isnt cannon. He got hit by rocks and killed by a laser until he got deus ex machina and revived

If thats the case then why did a fall from a mile high hurt him when he got hit by freezer?

Rock scene is filler, and Goku was only hurt, not killed, by the laser after letting his guard down.
Everyone voiced why the laser thing was retarded back when it happened.

I have no clue what you're referencing there.

Even if you do pull the, "It hurtd my argument to its filler" card numbers dont lie. Goku doesnt stand a chance

See

He mentions it in this. Goku cant even beat one punch man. To be fair though
He
Kills
Everything
In
One
Punch

Not superman though. Hes limitless.

because durability and ability to deal damage aren't the same thing. A shield isn't always as strong as the sword that is its partner.