Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuJJowJikdk
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Baby_mice-2010-20-07.jpg
adoptionbirthmothers.com/the-cost-of-adoption-paying-birthmother-expenses/
reason.com/archives/2004/12/22/is-heaven-populated-chiefly-by
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what race is it?

Could care less.
I'm not a woman, but let'em do what they want with the kid as long as they aren't aborting at the ass-end of the pregnancy.

This.

ayyy lmao

Why are they handling medical waste without gloves? Hint: its because its faked.

Looks like one of those sticky hand toys

Throw it at the wall and watch it walk down.

I took a shit that looked like Joseph Stalin once

a fetus is little more than a teratoma.
your not even a sentient being until you develop self awareness at about age 2.

>What does Sup Forums think about it?
Too old.

I love this thread, it's just like the Sup Forums should be

except this one
you don't know shit about being sentient, moron. Just shut up

abortion is murder

*Mulder

The shitty part about this argument, is the pretending that it will ever be anything but human. "it's not fully formed even" only works if there is potential for it to be a squirrel, or a cat, or a badger. But it will always be human.

women should be able to choose whether they want to be pregnant with a wait what

I want to believe.

cute snail where's it's shell

well, you can easily consider a dog to be a genetically mutated human. or a tree, for that matter. And vice versa of course.
so I don't really get your point

truth

youtube.com/watch?v=cuJJowJikdk

Step on it!

>women should be able to choose whether or not they want to kill a child they created by being sluts because it would inconvenience them to raise it
ok
How about this: wear a condom or don't have sex until you want a baby. That simple you stupid fucking primitive animals.

but you can't

Carrying around a fetus is fucking moronic

sure I can. I have basic biological knowledge, you see

Why should a living being suffer by the hand of some lowlife, lazy, inconsiderate, irresponsible, selfish shithead that's even less worthy of living than the baby itself?

Killing that baby is no different than killing you.

On the other hand I'm kind of glad that the soul of that being doesn't have to put up with such a shitty life the subhuman of a mother could only provide.

A rule regarding abortion should be: If you decide to get an abortion, you will be required to have you're tubes ligated right after.

I don't care, the government has 0 say in what a women does with her body, the government also has 0 room to subsidize it with my tax dollars.

Being enslaved to biology is primitive.

condoms are fucking terrible. not less then one in ten breaks on me.

so thank you very much, I'll just put out

do you do hallucinogens by any chance?

not yet, why?

Because grapes = wine, right? Shut the fuck up. Just because something has the potential to become something else, doesn't make that thing different than what it is. A fetus and a tumor are both just clumps of cells. Remember that.

you're a clump of cells retard check your goddamn privilege

I have some of those in the packaging on my desk
Just incase

and also check your dubs

Yes women should be able to do what they want with their body, but a fetus isn't their fucking body.

You don't want to give birth? Get a c section. You don't want kids? Put it up for adoption.

In far most cases, you made the choice to have sex and you need to accept the risk of your goddamn actions. Even if you were raped, deal with it goddammit having a kid is most likely not going to kill you.

The real tough situation is when you were raped AND the process could kill you. I'm not judging anyone for their decisions at this point because I couldn't imagine having to do it myself. Also keep in mind that this is a very small minority of actual abortions that are performed.

And don't give me shit about "It's not a person, its brain isn't fully developed yet." Well neither is a three-year-old's, and you wouldn't go getting rid your little toddler like that now would you? I don't care what trimester its in; the amount of brain activity does not change the fact that it's still a fucking person. You cannot put a reasonable boundary on this; the only reason people try to is to cop out for their poor life decisions.

/rant

Some would argue that sentience occurs at the quickening when the fetus can respond to physical stimuli and measureable brainwaves have begun firing sporadically. Your opinion obviously isn't the be all end all.

ima be a tree tomorrow because clumps of cells

Reply: You haz mouse? Cuuuuuute! :3

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Baby_mice-2010-20-07.jpg

This. It's posed as a joke but it's true

good luck with that

Had a gf of.3 years she got pregnant but admited to cheating on me. I told her to kill it. She did and then cried to me for years after.
>Tfw dodged a bullet but not sure of it's the only chance for white on white children

and then we end up with tens if not hundreds of bastards without parents. With IQ below average, because of the lack of mother and malnutrishion, without real perspectives...

your views are pretty shortsighted

not joking I'm serious

That would make a wonderful action figure for my collection

METHINKS BAD BAD BENGAY UP THE ASS

>what does Sup Forums think?

I prefer mine to be well done, not raw. Fucking gross, man.

i think people need to educate themselves before opening their mouths about something

that shits a miscarriage- aborted fetuses get their skulls crushed for instant termination and pulled out in pieces. miscarriages result in the whole fetus/embryo being ejected

I don't really have a problem with killing children, I'm just conflicted over letting women have a choice.

THIS IS CP MOOOOOOOOODSS!

Fetuses aren't babies. There is a difference.

That's where your morals are wrong..... By 2 weeks the unborn child spinal cord and brain are already starting to develop while being 2000 times the size of the egg and sperm..... Look into Ben Shapiro

If that's a white baby, they just threw away a lot of money. Haven't you seen the ads in the pothead newspapers? The whole adoption industry is a racket.

adoptionbirthmothers.com/the-cost-of-adoption-paying-birthmother-expenses/

source?

good one dad

best post so far

kys normie

Abortion should be illegal if it looks like that when they're aborting it.

Starting to develop is different than have already been developed.

An egg is not a bird
A seed is not a tree
A fetus is not a human.

Maybe it's not practical because people are fucking morons. I'll admit that. I just wish people weren't fucking morons.

ok, what views should I have now to not seem to be a normie for you, faggot?

That's sexy but wait is that a fucking nigger?! Fuck you fuck face.

Isn't killing the disgusting humans the solution to all the problems?

Black

What you saying this in response oh wait idgaf

What about situations where the baby is the product of rape? What about a situation where the couple is mentally and financially ready to have a child, but it turns out the kid will have a short, agonising existence due to a genetic defect? It's not as black and white as you're making it out to be.

God damn Dani has an ass from heaven.

>spilled milk
>instead of cleaning up spilled milk, let it ferment and spoil
>this entire thread

>inb4 bu-t-tt-tt-t... people aren't milk!

We're meat suits on a giant floating rock. Nothing you do matters and it never will.

I can respect that.

Some questions for all of you anti abortion fags. Assuming that we all agree that no one actually WANTS (desires) to have an abortion.

Are you a girl? If not have you ever knocked anyone up? Who are you that decides who "should" do anything in reference to some jizz that you shot out neglectfully into someone else's body? What if a girl doesn't want your autistic genes being expelled from her into a human that the rest of us have to suffer through?

If a guy knocks a girl up and agrees with the abortion should he have to get snipped?

Careful man, all those edges could be dangerous.

everything dies anyway. just do what is right in your situation.

quality of life > quantity

I thought that was a keychain at first lmao

>being so ashamed of being a normie you seek out help from internet strangers
fucking KILL YOURSELF

indeed. whatcha think of Valentina?

>mfw there's no water, food, space and oil for everyone
>mfw machines will take all the jobs, no exceptions
>mfw people are still against abortion
>mfw people still keep making more babies
>mfw the ones that are against abortion are mostly beta virgins or cumdumpsters with 15 kids
>mfw most of the world problems were caused by the exponential population growth
>mfw there's no way back now, and the only solution will be a global disaster
>mfw a global disaster is already on the way

I agree with this. I feel like people who are against abortion the most should be the ones utilizing those services. No one needs the mega religious.

Correction. Mega religious or people who cherry pick morals.

Read faggots. ~80% of all conceived eggs are spontaneously aborted. If life begins at conception, we got a real fucking problem. Heaven would be made up mostly of the souls of zygotes, as they outnumber the birthed 4 to 1. It isn't a crime to scrape those little bastards out.
reason.com/archives/2004/12/22/is-heaven-populated-chiefly-by

This. People giving a shit what other people do about their pregnancies baffles me. There aren't enough kids on the planet for your liking? Jesus.

>mfw none of this bothers me and I'm ready to sodomize and cannibalize when the shit goes down
>mfw ushering in the new era
>mfw fucking retards delaying the inevitable
>mfw this planet will fucking shake our conceited asses off like a bunch of fleas

source is fucking google, abortions are a common procedure, you can look up how theyre done anywhere

so shouldn't you be advocating anti-abortion to have more developed people in heaven?

Abortion should be a lot more encouraged worldwide. Overpopulation is already fucking us in the ass

Rule 34???

This is the most retarded shit I have read all day. We are all dumber for having read this.

>most retarded

Retardedest*

Verbose fuck.

Have you ever truly stared at a fetus and thought of what kind of life it could've lived?

It could've been an astronaut, a doctor, or even a pot smoker.

Then you stop to think for a moment...

"Fuck, he would make a great fucking dumpling."

These aren't the gummy bears I ordered...

If the male impregnates more than one female, then he shall be sterilized.

Fucking hell, that image. My sides are gone

My brain just imploded.

nah, not with those bones inside

Yeah definitely the only way to terminate a pregnancy is to wait until it has developed a skull to crush and pull it out in pieces. Jesus. So using google you can find that what you said isn't necessarily true also. It's a search engine. It's a bit like a gun you have to point it in the direction you want the bullet to go.Almost like your confirmation bias on abortion.

touché, faggot, touché

>implying theyre developed enough to be difficult to chew

Newfag detected must be summerfriend season