Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRsmrMmb4oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deeper and more psychological than shawshank

i think considerable truer and better

>explain why you like it
>ITS GOOD

that is a very bad explanation friend.

If you thought that the big short was condescending, you really need to see this to know what true condescension is.

Well, he did say "or don't."

Best film of the year so far, enjoyed how unabashedly feel good and funny it was even though it did have some serious moments.

Also had CIA

Good documentary. The best part is stalking Zuckerberg at the end. Needs an updated sequel.

Labyrinth (1986)

It has both Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie in their prime, the story is original, it's Jim Henson's best work, and its comfy

Plus they're remaking it at some point, so I recommend watching this before the remake, not the other way around

watching maps to stars. pretty funny. cronenberg is a boss

>condescension

I don't like that word, pick another one

Nightcrawler.

It's pretty fucking intense and Gyllenhall's pretty much the star of the whole thing.

>Implying all of Sup Forums hasn't already seen it
Go watch it again.

Patronisation

Thank you

I feel this is the best movie of the year as well. The directors first movie, Once Again, is pretty good too. The trailer makes you think it's a love story but it's not

repoman

I watched it once, then I watched it almost everyday for weeks.

not talking about repo men.

Nosferatu The Vampyre.

It's great. Great atmosphere and other worldly

Very likeable protagonist
Good message
Comfy and fun flick overall

>Look at those assholes, ordinary fucking people. I hate 'em.

Kin-Dza-Dza.

Stupid Soviet fun.

It's weird, but funny. Must watch if you're a GnT fan.

great jazz soundtrack, prime Newman

youtube.com/watch?v=fRsmrMmb4oo

>Marie Antoinette
I liked it a lot. Top tier cinematography, top tier set and wardrobe design, the music worked to enhance what is on screen, the idea of someone so young having to deal with being a spirited youth within a rigid established system was interesting and well done.

One of my favourite movies. Not even sure why.

deko rugi by hamarii komosake
real good flick, japan, japanese action, good romance, good movie, good quality, good cinemas, good screen, all around good solid piece of art, good sound, good japanese, japanese actor, good soundtrack, good music, japanese music, japanese soundtrack, all in all the best japanese movie and real good.

>so young

slightly undermined by the fact kirsten dunst looked 30 in that movie.

Besides, marie antoinette was 19 before she had an actual title. Plenty old enough to not be a worthless shit when she was literally raised to be royalty.

farewell my concubine

i like it fuck you

This is a great movie.

Maximum Overdrive.

Objectively, it's a bad movie, and it drags a bit in the middle, but it's still pretty entertaining and memorable. Stephen King admitted he was on coke when he directed it, and it's pretty obvious why it's the only movie he's ever done.

Great soundtracks, guy gets killed by a soda machine, a bunch of character actors chew the scenery, and the voice of Lisa Simpson is in it.

Kids that were ran over by a cement paver