Look at this fucking smug piece of shit. Fuck this idiotic retarded swineball. Oh yeah david...

Look at this fucking smug piece of shit. Fuck this idiotic retarded swineball. Oh yeah david, i bet you thought you were SO cool when you fucking spiked up your hair and got a goatee you little faggot. And dont forgot the time you fucked an underage girl, you godamn piece of shit. Fuck you, and i mean that sincerely. FUCK YOU. Glad you're dead, you piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCrClaCuyA0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdD64xa_oYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put some effort in to your shilling/shitposting

baka

hes pointing at us

>And dont forgot the time you fucked an underage girl, you godamn piece of shit.
wow
jealous much?

hes pointing at you, OP.

no, he literally HAD sex with an underage girl. He was PEDOFILE. Who knows what other perverted SHIt he did

Age of consent is a social construct and thus means nothing.

is this boobie posting from the DEAD?

fucking sickening, kill yourself you sick godamn pedophile

Jeeeeaaaaalous much?

I love it when people pretend to find pedophilia morally objectionable in order to berate people they don't like.

damn...

>"Did someone mentioned pedophilia? Stand back lads, i've got it from here"

citation needed

I like him because he's skinny. Fucking hate big athletic guys.

you totally get to do this.

>David Bowie has been dead for a year and a half

It doesn't get any easier, does it lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCrClaCuyA0

youtube.com/watch?v=bdD64xa_oYs

>trying to create new copypasta Sup Forums meme
>puts no effort into it

Reminder that Jennifer Connelly wears diapers.

David was a faggot and so is OP

Didnt he retire or something?

damn.....

That was '90s Bowie. It was a tough time for David. He made a lot of shitty music and made some strange bedfellows. We don't pretend it doesn't exist, but we forgive him for it.

That one Hispanic groupie he had sex with that the rape police wouldn't stop talking about after he died? Rock stars have done a lot of questionable shit with women/girls but that wasn't one of them. If you get obtuse about it, sure she was under 18, but when you examine all the circumstances you realize no one got hurt in the slightest.

wouldn't even remotely ruin her beauty

Wouldn't it be funny if Jennifer was filming a scene and all of a sudden her skirt fell down and everyone could see her wet squishy diaper haha

itt: retards who think there's something wrong with fucking a consenting 14 year old

Looks like he's about to drop the hottest nu-metal album of 1999 here

Somebody should edit some flames onto that jacket and maybe give him some Matrix style shades.