Out of the fifty American states, which one is the filthiest and most degenerate?

Out of the fifty American states, which one is the filthiest and most degenerate?

California

Cali

California, Florida,

Florida
California
New Jersey

mississippi

California

>Out of the fifty American states, which one is the filthiest rich

stay poor east coast.

New York or Vermont

ps: im on vacation right now.

Reminder that California implemented direct democracy with its proposition system.

California.

I'd say Cali, but I hear Oregon is pretty degenerate.

California

Only Portland is degenerate. The rest is pretty based and full of mostly white people.

tfw Kansan

California.

t. northern Californian

>degenerate
Quit using this word. It just means anything you don't like.

1a. Florida
1b. California

Filthiest is Louisiana

California is the filthiest, Montana is the least

Florida

don't you realize what Sup Forums has become?

why though? what's filthy about FL? yyeah it has niggers that kill each others, but California is home of Jewllywood and San Francisco where gay orgies happen in the streets, it also has the bohemian groves and many illegal disgusting fat beaners.

t. New Yorker/Californian

New York and California contribute more to this country than your shithole state.

Complete and utter retardation: the post.

Louisiana
>Mardi Gras degeneracy
>New Orlens
>Political corruption
>Drive thru daiquiris
>High crime
>Poorly educated
>Poo in loo for governor
>Inbred cajuns
>High amount of prostitution
>Probably the worst dindus of any state with the possible exception of Michigan
>Too lazy to rebuild after Katrina, half of New Orleans is just weed choked rubble now
>Foisted a shitload of its undesirables onto other states and cities only to have them drive up their violent crime rates after Katrina (e.g. Houston)

>...b-b-but muh food

South Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana.

You mean like drought, violent crime, niggers, and AIDS?

Western Washington

You could make an argument for Louisiana. The rest is bullshit.

Fucking ig'nant Yankee.

Wealth is generally associated with decadence, yes. LA is degeneracy central.

was going to say Louisiana as well

CA, NY, NV, all of the south.

I'd say minnesota. You know we have more gays per capita than San Fran now? And we are full of Somali fucks

Either west Virginia or new Jersey

California, New York, Louisiana. In that order.

If you don't say California you are probably a Californian.

The south isn't that degenerate really. Most drug related is foreigners and blacks. The whites in deep south are just racist fucks. But at least they work their farms and only drunk and drive on private land or back roads. Only fake red necks who don't actually work for a living are degenerate. And they live in the cities anyways

I'm not Californian I'm mini California in minnesota thanks

Yeah, SC here, our standards in everything are brought down by the negroes, but outside of the ghettos our towns are cities are very nice and the people far less degenerate than the clowns you see ambling around Venice Beach.

>only drunk and drive on private land or back roads

which is pretty much all of it

California, this isn't even a debate.

Says the most debt ridden state in the Union.

Even China won't extend credit to Commiefornia these days.

All of 'em.

Actually, most people saying California are probably from California.

>t. Californian

Sorry, Skylar, thrusts south is a degenerate, BBC loving shithole full of white trash shooting up painkillers and whores sucking dick for a line of Xanax.

Get the fuck out.

California is full of pothead, the entire south is full of pill head junkies and crackniggers.

There are more faggots on Casual Encounters in Greenville SC than there is in the SF Bay. Literally closetfag central.

says the guy from a country where no one showers and women don't shave anything.

>hur dur the south doesn't even have roads

I honestly don't mind these types of retarded misconceptions. The South is a well-kept secret

(Citation needed)

So, degenerate, does the degenerate fact that I degenerately use the degenerate word degenerate mean that I am a degenerate to you, you degenerate?

btw, degenerate.

California

Greenville here, you're retarded.

Degenerate is in the dictionary. Fucking retard

Texas

I live in SC. all the women are ugly whales regardless of race here

>I have never driven through the trenches the call potholes in the Capitol of school, columbia

You poor dumb white trash hicks really don't have any concept of how 3rd world your state is. Your highway system is crumbling two lane roads you like to pretend are interstates that run down Main Street of every hick town you are unfortunate enough to have to pass through.

You have higher auto insurance rates because you fucking people drive worse than goods.

Your average "white" south kakalakian has a lower standard of living than the average lettuce picking California wet back, and is several times as ignorant and lazy. And they live in rotting shacks filled with mold and their own filth.

There are very few white southerners, and hordes of southern white niggers.

>all this California hate
Feels good being on top. I've never meet a state I didn't like, personally.

California, and I'm a Californian myself.

Charleston is pretty nice. but the rest of the state is a flyover dump with nothing worth mentioning

Not exactly a state, but by far the most degenerate place in the USA is Washington DC.

DC has it all - niggers, crime, drugs, perversion, etc. Plus, the only industry there is politics, lawyers, and lobbyists, in other words the bottom feeding scum of the earth.

>San Francisco
>Berkley
>Hollywood
>highest income tax
>highest sales tax
>highest gas tax
>carbon emission (living) tax
>Buzzfeed
>Nancy Pelosi

stay out you parasites

California, definitely.

If you adjust for cost of living California has a lower median income than Kentucky

1. Californication
2. New Jersey
3. Florida
4. Maryland
5. New York

Least Degenerate:
1. Utah
2. West Virginia (Best State)
3. Wyoming

California

California

In Nevada you can drink 24/7, bang legal hookers and gamble and it's still less degenerate than Cali.

California, District of Columbia (Fuck you niggers you're technically Maryland), Florida, New York, Virginia

Same

>tfw I live in Berkeley

This city is a moral cesspit only rivaled by nigger-infested Oakland.

Pic Related

>West Virginia
>Best State

West Virginia shouldn't even fucking exist you dirty Unionist.

West Virginia is rightful Virginian land.

Poo-in-Loo governor really fucked up LA by trying run for president desu. It fucked up the TOPS program.

Who the fuck takes a vacation to Engl-nd
C-ck

P.s, I'm on vacation

Unfortunately (home state) it's Michigan

>Detroit and Flint regularly place in top 3 for violent crimes (niggers)
>Dearborn has the largest Arab population in the US
>Do you need a third reason?

This + give it back and leave!!!/
.go to Maryland and we give you NOVA!?!???

French people are nigger loving losers

PAY YOUR SURGEON VERY WELL TO BREAK THE SPELL OF AGING.