Robbed a washing machine today at some college apartments. Took pretty much the chick's entire load of laundry...

Robbed a washing machine today at some college apartments. Took pretty much the chick's entire load of laundry. I didn't get a look at her but judging by her clothes she's got a pretty small waist and some big titties.

can we have some pics with you wearing them

Why

Congratulations?

Cum in a bra cup OP

Sure. What do you want me to try on?

Put a time stamp you stupid bitch. I don't know any girl that just tosses 1 shirt along with her bras and panties

Ok. I will soon. Which bra?

pink thong yellow sports bra

then swimsuit

I didn't take everything dumbass. There were other shirts and shit in there but I was targeting undergarments.

panties like this

why would u do this

Ok coming up. It'll take a sec.

I will never understand this.

The red one

why, its hot

yo thats kind of a fag move

like one pair is harmless but all her clothes? id be pissed

Backside

nice

Cuz that's not creepy as fuck

The swimsuit is kind of annoying to put on and doesn't look good anyway. Anything else you wanna see?

ONE PIECE! ONE PIECE! ONE PIECE!

If you don't like it move along. Sup Forums is full of weird and creepy things that some find sexy and some find appalling. Get over it.

Jesus what a fucking bunch of faggots

This

found the summer fags

>Sup Forums is full of normies now

Fucking kek this website has really tanked

You are sad

Kek

Yeah naw, that's just women's clothes that you own OP. No woman would have put that super-dark thing on the right in the wash with those lighter colors.

Fucking nigger

Fiiine here but this shit is annoying as fuck to put on.

moar

Glad you're an expert on clothes washing but you'll have to give her the advice because this is exactly how I found them.

No more of that tight painful swimsuit. Anything else?

Dark red bra and strawberry (i think) shorts

Clean laundry? Gross

Wow you're a fucking dick. Also you're super gay.

As requested.

This

Wow I don't give a fuck. It's only clean because I had to get it from the laundry. Dirty stuff is harder to come by.

user meant the dark red sorts with the dots/strawberries/pattern

But... Why?

Bras can be like 60$ and up a each u suck dude lol

THIS FUCKING THREAD

I really hope i dont know people who are like you in real life.

Like shit, this is straight up psychotic.

Ok couple of minutes.

Why did you take these user?

Also try on the stripped undies and purple sports bra. Bonus points for hard on.

what the actual fuck am i watching

>stealing clean clothes
>not worn clothes
Why?

Please shave next time. I'm fapping to you user. So feel the love.

You ruined her night you asshole. This poor girl now has to buy new underwear, on top of feeling violated. Do you know that bras cost a lot of money, you scumbag?

Because I have a fetish. Stealing from women gets me off. Clothes is only a little of what I steal.

Request coming up soon give me a few.

Yes I do. Knowing I ruined her night and caused her pain and to feel violated gets me extremely turned on actually. That's the whole point.

Like i said

>psychopath

i think hes fine

Goddamn newfag fucking hang yourself you little bitch.

stfu summer fag

You do you user I support youre cause Hope the Laundry room doesnt have cameras like my Uni does.

Nice.

What else have you stole. What gets you off on it? The feeling that she feels violated? The idea that she's very angry and frustrated and is crying now? What's your fetish?

Atleast user is showing them to us that bitch probably never heard of Sup Forums

fuck u nigger. some asshole did the same thing with my laundry (im not a girl, he was just a thief).

you know what fucking happened? i reported the theft to campus police, who passed onto the town police, who got all my clothes back and made him pay a $500 fine.

wonder what's gonna happen when they find you only stole woman's underwear. hello sex offender list kek.

I swear to god, we need to take a page out of the old testament and cut thieves' fucking hands off. disgusting pieces of shit.

Yup cause being a summer fag hasn't been dead since 2008.

You're disgusting. I'd hope someone in prison makes you their bitch but you'd probably like that. Fucking cancer

I wish I meet you in real life so I can hyperextend your arms at your shoulders and your legs at the pelvis so I can use you as a table with your belly up and the extended joints as right angles, then I'll place a red hot pan on you and a repeatedly hit it with a hammer, then I'll rip open your stomach and pull out your intestines while you're still alive and forcefeed you overcooked soup and reconnect your intestines to your mouth for a digestion loop, finally Ill chain your legs and arms to the ground and raise a floor jack to your back break to break you in half.

Lmao I bet you just went through your sister's drawer you pathetic fuck

As a woman, this makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Like I said
>pussy bitch newfag
Goddamn I wish you were here right now so I could cut you from your asshole up your back.

You know the rules

as a human it makes anyone feel uncomfortable shut your fucking mouth you munt

stfu bitch piece of shit

you're not a woman you man

a woman, you say? i mean you wouldn't just go on the internet and lie.

An hero

Fucking pussy snitch, promptly kill yourself.

Tell me more...

whats the point if they're not dirty?

u're gay cock sucker maaaaaaaaaaaaan

yep no matching image on google, OP is prob larping with his mom's clothing (0% chance it's his gf's) but im reporting anyway. my lord is op a fag

Who's the real fag here?

or

You're a newfag.
Why are you even in this website knowing the type of people that congregate here?

I wish you get raped by a 13 inched cock rapist.

Are you kidding me?!? Dick move. Bras can be 30 USD each. Nice panties like those are hella expensive too.

shave urself caveman we wee brefff

This is an interesting thread, it contains the old and the new.
Ironically OP is not the faggot here.

Welcome to neo/b/.

So if your shit was stolen you'd just fucking throw up your hands and fap to the wall? Maybe they do that in your trailer park but if some cunt steals my shit they're gonna get
their door knocked on.

I swear to God this shithole site gets gayer everyday. Thieves should lose their fucking hands, period.

You're pretty hot OP. I would love to suck your dick.

>steals panties from public laundry
>hey anons he ain't a fag, he seems cool

OP actually delivered
Also, wtf is with all the newfags?

>2017
>dressing up like a woman for the pleasure of anonymous men on the internet doesn't make you a faggot

>

>being straight makes you a newfag
sounds about right

I'd go after the motherfucker myself, but I also wouldn't leave my shit unattended.

I've stolen wallets, purses, phones, tablets, laptops, jewelry, makeup, perfume. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on that belongs to an attractive woman. And it's a combination of things. I love the thrill and the rush of breaking into a car or apartment. Or pickpocketing a wallet from a purse. I'm turned on by making them feel violated. Yes imagining them crying or being angry after is a big part of it. I want them to be uncomfortable and freaked out that a stranger is seeing their private things. That's why I like purses and phones so much. Love digging through a fresh purse and seeing what intimate goodies are inside.

Goddamn newfag, it has nothing to do with sexuality.
Lurk more fagget.